New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  1:17:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i brought this up in another post, but i'll ask the hypothetical question here. Any guesses what the next genre/style of music Tim will go into next, after his techno/electric phase? i'm shootin' for bluegrass(lol)

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2002 :  1:22:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so i called miss cleo, and she said it will be "New Hindu Funk Bluegrass Alternative".. there we have it.
(kiddin about cleo, but i wouldnt be suprised if he went into that crazy new style)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  01:56:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe it will be classic rock.....that would sound pretty kewl.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  10:05:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I really wanna hear Tim venture into some "Tribal" music, at least for one album, no techno, im talking pure tribal beats and so on and so forth...
daydreaming.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  12:07:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
reggae would be pretty cool, he likes bob marley, and that'd be a great genre to move into.

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  12:14:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tribal Reggae, how bout that? lol

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  2:42:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All I can say is cover your eyes if he decides to go the route of blues... because I will straight nut.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  4:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well......the house of blues website does consider Tim Reynolds to be under the style of blues....AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Don't shoot!!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  9:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'd add my tossed mayonaise to the mix if i heard him doin' blues!

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  9:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But imagine, a girl, that plays like TIm, playing blues... ohhhhh ahhhhh....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  11:10:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think at this point gender has absolutely no bearing on having an orgasm. It's all about the music now, baby!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2002 :  11:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep... but if TR was female and looked like Victoria Silvestedt it would be a whole new 'ball' game.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  12:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps even a "double-header"......which you make it two ball-games......

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  12:18:25 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I do not know this person Victoria Silvestedt.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  4:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Words cannot describe... take a look.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  6:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like that car.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  6:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No really Silky, show me one of her good pics. I know she's got better. .. ..

I can't even see her.. face.

And I don't like that car one bit, actually.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  7:21:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know I had to LOOK to find one where she has clothes on so that I could post it here... one sec, I'll get you a link so you can check out some real pictures of this former playmate of the year.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  7:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Note... hand lotion and box of tissues not included.

http://victoriasite.supereva.it/?p

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  8:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ooooo, she's THAT kind of model.....mmmmmmm

hehehehehehehehe

-What-
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
she's hot!(obvious but true)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  09:37:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would bet my life not even TR knows the answer to that question! That is one of the things I admire most about him. No planned destination, he just lets the music take him where he is inspired. I never know what he will be up to next. Sometimes we see glimpses, like with the drum programming on the last solo acoustic tour and the encores with Greg, but who could have predicted this new direction. I heard the stuff that became Petroglyph long before it was considered for release and never saw this coming. He always surprises me. I like that. Who wants to listen to the samo samo with each consecutive CD. I like to hear what moves TR any given moment. Seeing his excitement at his new project gives it that much more appeal.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000