Oh Micheal....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:49:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Better late than never!!!

Happy Birthday Micheal! April 12th

So sorry it's late. Hope you had a blast! Liz

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, happy birthday, person whose name I do not know.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll just say he's someone you would like to keep on your good side!
Micheal is the man!!!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  3:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ditto.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  10:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, happy birthday!. . .whoever you are Micheal.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  10:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'll just say he's someone you would like to keep on your good side!
Micheal is the man!!!

Well, I can tell you what he's not... He's not on My Bad Side. Because here I am, and I can assure you, with 100% assurity that he's NOT on ME.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  11:12:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday!!!! Have your cake and eat it too!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  02:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Well, I can tell you what he's not... He's not on My Bad Side. Because here I am, and I can assure you, with 100% assurity that he's NOT on ME.

Good side... bad side... hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha hahaha hahahahahaha haha... hahahahaha ... hehehe ... heh... phew... That was funny.
-J

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  08:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's a bad Moth.....shut yo mouth.

Glad I could assist your day toward being more funny.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  06:53:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, did we miss Michael's b-day? Happy belated Birthday!! Hope it was SWEET!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  1:32:26 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Top the top! I hope you don't miss this Micheal!!

Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Try A Little Harder

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  3:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Micheal's Homepage  Send Micheal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very nice, thanks everybody, thanks Liz. What a great weekend and week. Due to the connections made working with Tim on the 13th, I found myself Tuesday playing with my band in a teepee full of hippies and native americans in the mountains with the nice folks working and walking for global peace www.globalpeacenow.org They are having a spiritual evironmental summit for peace tomorrow 420 from 10:00 to 1:00 and 3:00 to 6:00. I'm doing sound for the venue and a possible internet feed to http://www.ktao.com/ solar radio of Taos. Tune in and listen to ideas of the some of babylon's cutting edge activists and help create a vision of peace in these embryonic times.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  3:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I found myself Tuesday playing with my band in a teepee full of hippies and native americans in the mountains with the nice folks working and walking for global peace

That sounds so wonderful Micheal. Sorry to say I have to work tomorrow. Have a great TIMe! LIZ

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  02:13:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Michael, That sounds great!! Glad you found your b-day greetings. I guess you can ignore my post in the TRelated section. HEHE I used to play with an indian drum group just outside of Richmond VA on the Mataponi reservation. I tell you, that can be some of the most spiritually uplifting and emotionally moving music. Sounds like you are gonna have a blast. I will try and tune in. I am very busy preparing for our tour to the west and the last 2 days have been hard. We have had horrible electrical storms and I was left without power for the better part of 2 days. That really did put me behind getting ready to go. No way to call people or retrieve info from my computer. Enuf about me! I can't wait to see you again, I am really looking forward to it. RU still going to be joining us in CO to record? Hope so. If so, I will see you soon. Peace Fluffy

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000