Makes me laugh.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  01:56:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  08:56:22 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me too! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  12:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
heh yeah, i still gotta show u my shirt i made w/ that pic on it fluf. now how the hell will we get that to happen. well, next time i see tim i will wear it again, and make sure you see.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  4:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that is form teh 1st time i ever saw Tim at teh Agora Ballroom in CLeveshithole Ohio

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  12:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny Funny Funny!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  7:31:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah that picture is great I need to make sure I'm wearing a diaper next time I see it because I nearly pissed myself.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2002 :  11:48:37 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn thats funny. I have a new wallpaper pic.

Adam

Music is more than notes on a page

I'm trying to spell what only the wind can explain

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  06:05:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ah that picture is great I need to make sure I'm wearing a diaper next time I see it because I nearly pissed myself.

Reminds me of that classic joke..........
What does a 70 year old pussy taste like?
Depends

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  07:23:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb, that joke DOES NOT make me laugh.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  07:50:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I never said it did......

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  08:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But you make me laugh!!

Everytime I see you, I laugh!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  2:19:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy shit that was funny! Nice one.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  5:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.....but you've never seen me......

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  06:53:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But I always have my carefully constructed mental image........

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:07:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's like looking into a living mirror!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:16:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ROTFLMAO, you da man!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How'd you know I wore that clown suit?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  07:06:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just a lucky guess!! Seemed to make sense. I do think I might have seen you getting on or off the short bus while I was in LA. There can't be to many like you, or can there? There are quite a few in the picture. You know what they say, THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  07:11:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just looked at the pic of TR I posted and the pic of you in your clown suit. Maybe TR was doing an impersonation of you. His head does look like it has a point, only he has a tag where you have a red bow.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  07:12:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Put a upside down pink triangle on this thread cause it's......

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  07:15:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fa-Laming!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  07:18:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Flaming On

Fa Laming On

Fa La Min Yawn

Fillet Mignon

(too much time on my hands)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:01:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I just looked at the pic of TR I posted and the pic of you in your clown suit. Maybe TR was doing an impersonation of you. His head does look like it has a point, only he has a tag where you have a red bow.

wow....I'm honored......TR made fun of ME!! He's made me the happiest girl in the world.

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  07:17:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb said:
quote:
He's made me the happiest girl in the world.

Did he get your purple evening gown back for you?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  10:32:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Naw....I just decided to go and buy a new one.....you know, I think I made the right decision. This one fits much better.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  06:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I shudder to think what Jon did in your old one last nite. He did say he had a new girl in his life.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahaha!!!! That would be great if she turned out to be a cross-dresser too! Awwww a match made in heaven.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  02:22:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
RU saying Jon dressed as a woman and she is dressed as a man? If you are, you better be careful, I don't think Jon would want you talking about her that way. Of course we can still talk about him your purple evening gown, Jon, he's such a heartbreaker in that outfit! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000