Dave VH1 Storytellers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  12:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
someone was looking for them, cant find the original poast... but... http://www.amidreaming.org/downloads.shtml has the whole show and alot of other dave stuff.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  12:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Amazon.com has confirmed that Busted Stuff will be the next studio album title. Although their release date is wrong (July 2, not June 25), you can now pre-order the cd

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  01:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Amazon.com - Busted Stuff

Sure enough! Woohoo!

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  02:35:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Saint Jude.......the site isn't working right now......d'oh well....I'll get it one of these days....

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  03:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Were you looking for it too?
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  08:38:39 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe the album is called busted stuff... It's going to remind me of when I fell after a DMB show a couple years. Snapped my wrist in half..D'OH!!!! Talk about busted stuff! LOL!
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  12:12:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and look at the bottom of the page, "those who like dave matthes band check out soko, TIM RENOLDS, david gray, etc...

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  7:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the VH1 Storytellers Dave&Tim. It is a lot better quality than RealPlayer too. It's in Mpeg format. You can make it a VCD and watch it on your DVD player(If your player supports CDR). If anyone wants it, let me know.

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  7:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right here Xar... let me know what you'de like to do.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  8:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Were you looking for it too?

Yes I am! I originally was going to get it from crash, but he hasn't been around for some TIMe.....but now what am I gonna do?! I don't even understand what Xar is talking about...and if I did, I still would be able to do it.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  12:24:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone remember Dave duing a special interview for Charlie Rose? I downloaded a video of him playing the stone, but it fucked up, his voice was a second faster than the action on the video. It got me seriously pissed off. But ah well.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  01:10:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Yes I am! I originally was going to get it from crash, but he hasn't been around for some TIMe.....but now what am I gonna do?! I don't even understand what Xar is talking about...and if I did, I still would be able to do it.

He's just saying the quality is good enough that if you wanted to burn it to a disc in a format to play it in your DVD player, it wouldn't look like ass on a TV... but .mpeg is a normal movie format that you'de be able to watch on your computer.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:06:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh......well in that case.....SIGN ME UP!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  1:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will put it up on FTP on Saturday.

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  1:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i was looking at the link and it said "amid reaming."

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  2:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good deal... thanks Xar.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

i was looking at the link and it said "amid reaming."

ummmm......I am dreaming.

But anyway, THANKS XAR!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think it's supposed to be am i dreaming, if that's how you choose to look at it.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000