Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  03:08:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My Bad Side, you have almost 200 posts and you've only been here 6 days?! Have you been cheating?

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  03:15:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nah dude, I think he's just been posting like crazy...I dunno, that's only 33 posts a day, think a post every 5 minutes, that's 2:45 hours straight posting a day. Some people have no life, you know.

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  04:04:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Some people have no life, you know.

Take me for example. It's 4 in the damn morning and i'ma posting away.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  04:36:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd say the post count is accurate, MBS posts like crazy! At that rate he will catch you in a couple of months. We may have to admit him to our "post whore" support group.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:23:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha!!!! Post whore support group! A place of reconciliation for ex-prostitutes.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:28:32 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy are you sure my bad side is a him? That post aboot wanting to have your children makes me wonder......

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think you seem to forget where you are right now.....think of the people on this board.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:46:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's that suppose to mean.....I know exactly where I am. And I have just as much of a right to explain myself as the next person.
I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable with what I have to say, but thats life Patrick. Funny how things can be all a joke but when reality is presented people don't want to hear it. I know Fluffy's frustration.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh...I'm sorry. You misunderstood me. I was just trying to say that a lot of the guys would probably say that too. Can't you just see Silky, Jay, or me saying that? But after rereading my post, I can see how I might have mislead you.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:50:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's cool Patrick. I really did misunderstand you. Sorry for ranting the way I did.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  1:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not a problem. When someone attacks one of your values, you should get defensive.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:07:04 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Patrick!! Glad you understand. There are a lot of things I let roll off like water on a ducks back. But when I get started on an issue that I hold close to my heart I just can't help myself.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I AM NOT A POST WHORE.

I'm just a regular whore that likes to post.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Have you been cheating?

Cheating?

If you were here right now, you would recognize my AUTHORI-TAH.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Some people have no life, you know.

Funny thing is, I do have a life. She's studying right now, but that's ok.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:29:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See?! See?! Those last three were MBS, when they could have all been one!!! Mwahahahahaha!!! You are caught! Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Fetch me.....the soft cushions!!!! Now Cardinal Biggels.....poke him with the soft cushions!!
It doesn't seem to be hurting him, lord.
Have you got all the stuffing up one end?
Yes, lord.
Then he must be made of stronger stuff. Cardinal Fang! Fetch me..........the comfy chair!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All Right pcbdmb....I say we officially elect YOU as Post Monitor-Numerical Division! You don't get any power or authority to do anything but it's a nice title now isn't it! Consider it a promotion with no additional benefits. Your just soooooo good at it. Take the weekend to think about it. Although you seem to be a natural.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hee Hee!!!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just Kidding!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:46:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't.....

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mean it!

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  6:13:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
EVERGREEN = POST WHORE

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  6:43:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen!!!! Damn, that is you. Am I the only one to see it? Or am I ready for the padded room and straight jacket?

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn my bad side...i thought i was doing good with getting upped statuses so quickly, then you came along and like shit blew me away how many posts you've had...goddamned...by the way, i just got 2 guitars, but no one cares i'm sure...EXCEPT ME, WOOHOO!!! yeh!!

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:16:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tell me about the guitars, vwf

--------------------
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can tell you about his guitars, man, no problem. Heck, I can even give you pictures of them.

I have two just like them...

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:21:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You CAN do more than one quote in a post, just by typing the HTML code for a quote, then what the person said, then the end quote HTML tag. I've seen it done a few times, Fluffy for example, I've seen him post 2 or 3 quotes in one message before....but you're using one sentece long posts to rack up your post total as inspired me.

Rock on My Bad Side!!!

Adam

Music is more than notes on a page

I'm trying to spell what only the wind can explain

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  9:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know what you guys think, but I believe they are both Leo Kottke Signature Model Taylors.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is a beautiful model.
-J

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  11:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The more you look at the guitars, the more you realize that that's exactly what they are:

Leo Kottke Signature Model Taylors

aka

The LKSM Taylor. I'm not sure if one's a six string and one's a 12 like his models, but a person can imagine, right?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  01:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Taylors rule.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  04:07:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nay. It's the whole quoting thing. You can't do more than one quote per post.

quote:

So there, beyoch.

Oh really????

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  08:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, well. Ok. There you go. So YOU can do it. Well. Good for you.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MyBadSide said:
quote:
Nay. It's the whole quoting thing. You can't do more than one quote per post.

So there, beyoch.

Wow! Imagine if that were true. I can't even imagine how high my post count would be. One post for every quote. Think of my post count, I would be so high!(JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED) Just the "God Clarifies" topic alone. Anyone got the time to go back and see how many times I have multi-quoted in my history on the board?(Probably not) Anyway, it is possible, so you will have to come up with a better excuse than that, HEHE. As evidenced by the following:

Liz said:
quote:
Fluffy are you sure my bad side is a him? That post aboot wanting to have your children makes me wonder.....

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Having never seen him/her makes it hard to ascertain something like that. Many comments have been made by MY BAD SIDE to this effect, but I just chalked it up to us goofing with each other. I must admit I missed the one where he/she? mentioned wanting to have my children. But I have noticed a couple of similar comments. For instance:
MyBadSide wrote:
quote:
I'm interested IN Fluffy.

from this thread:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1525

Sounds like a question only MyBadSide can answer. Although based on other comments like:
quote:
Either he has a girlfriend or she is a lesbian OR She is talking about herself, in which case, MyBadSide can't be EVERGREEN cause EVERGREEN works. She doesn't go to school. Just my assumptions based on the posts. Who know's, only MY BAD SIDE!!
LizK wrote:
quote:
Evergreen!!!! Damn, that is you. Am I the only one to see it? Or am I ready for the padded room and straight jacket?
I think EVERGREEN was just making a joke on the conversation. I think you may be ready for the padded room HEHE. By the way, straight jackets can be alot of fun. Not sure about the padded room, but I guess it could be. You couldn't hurt yourself and you could hurl yourself around and do just about anything you wanted without fear of concussions. Although the repercussions might be severe, that kind of behavior can lead you to being left in there for a long time.

pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
Not a problem. When someone attacks one of your values, you should get defensive.

I read that whole back and forth a couple of times and I can only read it one way. Just curious which way Liz took it. I certainly didn't see any attack in it. One of the reasons there are so many misuderstanding on message boards I guess. As we have said b4, tone is so hard to convey. Glad it's all better, whatever the misuderstanding.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:15:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, in MyBadSide's old reality that would have been like 6 posts alone. My post total would be ridiculous and there wouldn't be room for my name because it would look like this:

Hey Evergreen, it's almost 4:20, unless you are My Bad Side, then it is always 4:20 where he sells clocks. Oh and of course if you are JAY its always 4:20 as well. JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Oh and of course if you are JAY its always 4:20 as well. JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!
Damn right! I was lmao on that one! (See i DO use abbreviations, just the cool ones, not like U and NEways, Capt.)

I wonder how many "Lay Offs" i've gotten. Am I over-indulgent? do i know what THAT means? I would think so! Advanced English. Yeah! I love being the human dictionary in school. It's pretty funny!!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Main Entry: over-
Function: prefix
1 : so as to exceed or surpass
2 : EXCESSIVE
3 : to an excessive degree

Main Entry: in·dul·gent
Pronunciation: in-'d&l-j&nt
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin indulgent-, indulgens, present participle of indulgEre
Date: 1509
: indulging or characterized by indulgence; especially : LENIENT
- in·dul·gent·ly adverb

Main Entry: in·dulge
Pronunciation: in-'d&lj
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): in·dulged; in·dulg·ing
Etymology: Latin indulgEre to be complaisant
Date: circa 1623
transitive senses
1 a : to give free rein to b : to take unrestrained pleasure in : GRATIFY
2 a : to yield to the desire of : HUMOR b : to treat with excessive leniency, generosity, or consideration
intransitive senses
: to indulge oneself
- in·dulg·er noun
synonyms INDULGE, PAMPER, HUMOR, SPOIL, BABY, MOLLYCODDLE mean to show undue favor to a person's desires and feelings. INDULGE implies excessive compliance and weakness in gratifying another's or one's own desires . PAMPER implies inordinate gratification of desire for luxury and comfort with consequent enervating effect . HUMOR stresses a yielding to a person's moods or whims . SPOIL stresses the injurious effects on character by indulging or pampering . BABY suggests excessive care, attention, or solicitude . MOLLYCODDLE suggests an excessive degree of care and attention to another's health or welfare .

Maybe the word you were looking for was "Narcissistic"

Main Entry: nar·cis·sism
Pronunciation: 'när-s&-"si-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: German Narzissismus, from Narziss Narcissus, from Latin Narcissus
Date: 1822
1 : EGOISM, EGOCENTRISM
2 : love of or sexual desire for one's own body
- nar·cis·sist /'när-s&-sist/ noun or adjective
- nar·cis·sis·tic /"när-s&-'sis-tik/ adjective

Main Entry: ego·ism
Pronunciation: 'E-g&-"wi-z&m also 'e-
Date: 1785
1 a : a doctrine that individual self-interest is the actual motive of all conscious action b : a doctrine that individual self-interest is the valid end of all actions
2 : excessive concern for oneself with or without exaggerated feelings of self-importance — compare EGOTISM 2

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:45:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh shit, I just realized, you probably meant self-indulgent. That would only work if YOU were typing those to yourself for your own amusement. That would be self-indulgent.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know, after looking it up self-indulgent might work, but I think narcissistic is a better description.

Main Entry: self-in·dul·gence
Pronunciation: -'d&l-j&n(t)s
Date: 1753
: excessive or unrestrained gratification of one's own appetites, desires, or whims
- self-in·dul·gent /-j&nt/ adjective
- self-in·dul·gent·ly adverb

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:48:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just pointing oot the facts, Fluff! I AM the smartest, most beautiful, strongest, and most creative oot of all of you! Hehehe! Good one, Fluffy!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  4:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just so ya know, I type it exactly the same everytime. "JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED" So you can copy and paste that(without the quotation marks)into the search feature and click on my screenname at the bottom and it will give you a list of every post where I said it. You would have to go thru each post and count the individual times I said it within each thread or for an even bigger list cut off the "WEED" and do the same search and it will tell you everytime I have uttered the imortal phrase that pays with all its incarnations. I realize this will take alot of TIMe so you may just want to skip it and smoke, in which case, JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  8:33:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:
Having never seen him/her makes it hard to ascertain something like that.

Who said you haven't seen me?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  8:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Fluffy said:
Sounds like a question only MyBadSide can answer. Although based on other comments like:
quote:
Either he has a girlfriend or she is a lesbian OR She is talking about herself, in which case, MyBadSide can't be EVERGREEN cause EVERGREEN works. She doesn't go to school. Just my assumptions based on the posts. Who know's, only MY BAD SIDE!!

It can't be me, cause I'm the one with all the clocks that say 4:20 at my workplace, where I sell clocks.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2002 :  8:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And pcbdmb, I don't bother with quoting more than once per post because that's harder and I'm lazy. So criticize me, please, but only moderately. Not the Spanish Inquisition, just a mild taunting will do.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  12:55:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And pcbdmb, I don't bother with quoting more than once per post because that's harder and I'm lazy. So criticize me, please, but only moderately. Not the Spanish Inquisition, just a mild taunting will do.

Why not? Because after all.........nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:46:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You stinkin' Kinniggghit.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:51:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you just call me what I think you called me?....naw I'm only kidding. I fart in your general direction!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  01:56:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I blow my nose at you.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shut your festering gob, you tit!

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:04:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is abuse...I'm looking for an argument.

--------------------
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's down the hall, second door on the left.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well this isn't an argument!!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:11:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not with me its not. I'm not competitive.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  02:17:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well neither am I!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  06:43:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MyBadSide said:
quote:

Are you trying to confuse me? It really isn't hard to do, just ask pcbdmb. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  08:36:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I think... no wait.... yep... I'm 100% sure that
You have grabbed my ass.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  09:50:40 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I read that whole back and forth a couple of times and I can only read it one way. Just curious which way Liz took it. I certainly didn't see any attack in it.

Fluffy I will try and explain myself. I had made a post in a another topic just prior to reading what pcbdmb posted. It was about preventing STD's and pregnancy. I just want people to be safe, but if people don't care, I'm just talking to myself. Damn, I do that a lot.LOL! My feathers were ruffled a little when what I wrote was replied with a hint of sarcasm. I don't get on my soapbox very often, but it is something that I care about. It was my misunderstanding on what Patrick was talking about. So everything is cool. Hope I didn't confuse you more. Chalk it up to my nutbrain female psyche, heehee.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  3:29:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Women... hmmpf.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  3:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nooooooo, that's hummppp!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  3:47:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha true dat Miss Lizzy!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2002 :  11:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:

MyBadSide said:
quote:

What are you talking about?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  02:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm confused.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  04:22:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO! NO! Not you!!!.....aw forget it.......

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  08:29:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No one understands me.

Of course, I understand no one, too, but that's beside the point.

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  3:07:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow I'm totally confused!!!! I'm not sure where this is going or where it came from but I was razzing pcbdmb cause he's always commenting when someones post count goes up too fast. I think it's funny and I know he can take the joking. Hence post monitor-numerical division.
Fluffy....I'm not sure if your confused about who My Bad Side is but it's NOT me! I hardly have enough time to post as Evergreen let alone someone else. Plus I don't ever wanna have kids not even yours!!! And if I wanna have some cybersex and talk about being "in" you.....I'll just IM you or call! (what are you doing later?)

Let's ask My Bad Side a question....what does SHP mean! Or, Whats a multiverse....or who's Ruby? if She/He can answer any of those questions correctly, well then maybe its possible it's Evergreen but I don't think so unless this is a parallel universe and I'm hopping back and forth without knowing it!

So come on My Bad Side give it a shot....try an answer the questions or just one if you like! Fluffy needs a little clarification!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  3:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Plus Fluffy never grabbed my ass as experienced by MBS, that outta clear things up

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  3:26:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SHP is my cousin. A multiverse is a collection of several universes. And Ruby makes tacky slippers for the wizard of oz. Any more questions?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  3:37:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well YOU'RE not Evergreen! Wrong...Wrong and Wrong
We still love you though Silky...

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  6:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ummm.... Should I know the answer to those questions?

No one understands me.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  7:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah well, I gave it a shot.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  7:56:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen said to Fluffy:
quote:

Plus I don't ever wanna have kids not even yours!!!

ouch.......

Evergreen also said:
quote:

I'm not sure where this is going or where it came from but I was razzing pcbdmb cause he's always commenting when someones post count goes up too fast. I think it's funny and I know he can take the joking. Hence post monitor-numerical division.

I knew you were kidding. I just don't like it when people post for no other reason except to increase their post total. It was like enthuTIMsiast. One minute he had like 1700 and the next he had 1900. Although I can't prove it, I know he cheated....that bastard!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  8:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

...that bastard!!!

What was that you said?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  8:22:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ummmmmmm........I said........can't....that......Silky....be a bastard.......sometimes??....hehehe......

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  9:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't take much more of this, we've got "Keanu" over there getting tough on everyone, Fluffy is about to give a dissertation on semiotik linguistik patterns, and somewhere along the way - of course - a girl's feelings got hurt. "Can't we all just get along."

probably not. On my side of the globe it's 3am, goodnight.

Peace Be With. WBB

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  9:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What the hell are you talking about? I sure hope for your sake that you know we are kidding.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2002 :  11:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fuck that, I'm not kidding... I took offense to you calling me a bastard.... you bastard.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  01:59:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey hey......people can say some crazy things when a gun is pointed to their head......and when Keanu is pointing a sub-machine gun at my nuts, there's bound to be some insults thrown and curses made that I don't mean.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  03:07:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha... there's nothing "sub" about that thing. That is a machine gun!
-J

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  06:26:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
from pcbdmb: What the hell are you talking about? I sure hope for your sake that you know we are kidding.

-Wow, for people that are only kidding, (yes I know you are only kidding), why the concern for others people's feelings all of the sudden. Apparently my sarcasm doesn't travel as fast as my post...

Peace be with. WBB

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  08:29:08 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome powdrdogdmb!
I think that short bus has been getting pretty full lately! LOL! Is there room for me? Move over pcbdmb, I like to sit by the window!!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2002 :  8:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh no you don't!!! If I sit by the aisle, I throw up.....so be warned!

powdrdogdmb:
quote:

Wow, for people that are only kidding, (yes I know you are only kidding), why the concern for others people's feelings all of the sudden. Apparently my sarcasm doesn't travel as fast as my post...

Peace be with. WBB

Sorry about that. It's not only hard to type sarcasm, but it's even harder to read it when it's from somone new here that you don't know. It's just that there are some people who like to start fights on this board. And the only people I know for certain who are kidding are the veterans. But now I know to treat every last one of your posts sarcastically.....(I'm using sarcasm).

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  04:44:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is now "OFFICIALLY" the most convoluted, confusing, hard-to-follow post ever!!! There are like 18 different conversations going on!! It's killing me!!!(ROTFLMAO) Shouldn't surprise me that as I read it all I noticed MyBadSide's post count is holding at "666".

First EVERGREEN said:
quote:
Fluffy....I'm not sure if your confused about who My Bad Side is but it's NOT me!

I was not the one confused about it. I was sure it wasn't you. I think it was LizK who brought up the idea that MBS might be you:
quote:
Fluffy are you sure my bad side is a him? That post aboot wanting to have your children makes me wonder......

quote:

Fluffy responded to LizK's first comment with:
quote:
I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Having never seen him/her makes it hard to ascertain something like that. Many comments have been made by MY BAD SIDE to this effect, but I just chalked it up to us goofing with each other. I must admit I missed the one where he/she? mentioned wanting to have my children.

quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LizK wrote:
quote:

I think EVERGREEN was just making a joke on the conversation. I think you may be ready for the padded room HEHE. By the way, straight jackets can be alot of fun. Not sure about the padded room, but I guess it could be. You couldn't hurt yourself and you could hurl yourself around and do just about anything you wanted without fear of concussions. Although the repercussions might be severe, that kind of behavior can lead you to being left in there for a long time.

I state many times that in my mind, there is almost no doubt that MBS is NOT you.

To Liz, I think this is the comment by pcbdmb that irratated you:
quote:
I think you seem to forget where you are right now.....think of the people on this board.

I did not understand how it could be taken badly, that was all I meant. There was not enuf context to take it as an attack. Then Liz wrote me:
quote:
Fluffy I will try and explain myself. I had made a post in a another topic just prior to reading what pcbdmb posted. It was about preventing STD's and pregnancy. I just want people to be safe, but if people don't care, I'm just talking to myself. Damn, I do that a lot.LOL! My feathers were ruffled a little when what I wrote was replied with a hint of sarcasm. I don't get on my soapbox very often, but it is something that I care about. It was my misunderstanding on what Patrick was talking about. So everything is cool. Hope I didn't confuse you more. Chalk it up to my nutbrain female psyche, heehee.

Which only confused me more. Was pcbdmb's comment made about the "STD's" coversation? Geez, I am so confused!!!!
Then pcbdmb quoted me:
quote:

And responded with:
quote:
What are you talking about?

This is what I am talking about, see how easily confused I am. HEHE

I bet noone could even follow this post, because I couldn't even follow my own post. HEHE I am so confused!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  04:49:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You just blew my mind Fluffy... I just read that twice... and I still haven't got a clue what the hell is going on.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  04:51:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! As I hit the "Post New Reply" button on my last post, I noticed the name of this thread:
"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?"
How appropriate!! This post is the king of "what the fuck" posts!!!
Amazing how there is no way we could have planned for a post called this, to become so confusing. Makes it all the more amazing. SYNCHRONICITY I think they call it. The strangest part is that is seems like it is trying to be coherent, yet it is the most confusing thread ever. It would be one thing if we were randomly jumping subjects, making no sense, but we all seem to be trying to stay on topic and getting more and more confused. BIZARRE!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  05:00:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha that's true... but I'm still trying to figure it out. In your last post, were you saying that there are replies to other posts in this one? Haha sweet jumping christ I'm confused.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  06:06:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is it possible to be confused about being confused? I am SOOOO confused!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  08:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

sweet jumping christ

OK.......now I'm confused.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like thats a big surprise Short-bus-boy!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:04:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Is it possible to confused about being confused? I am SOOOO confused!!!

I think someone needs to join us! There's room for one more!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:08:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm confused, not stupid. There is a difference. You can be confused without being stupid, but not the other way around. SORRY!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn!!!! D'oh well....as long as I get to sit next to the window.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:21:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You better, after all you are the vomitally challenged one!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:23:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't that mean that I couldn't throw up?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:26:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know, I made the word up, so I guess I can make up the definition.

vomitally challenged = someone who can't stop vomitting

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:29:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No no no.....if you're mentally challenged.....you can't think straight. If you're vertically challenged....you're fat and short. If you're vomitally challenged....you can't vomit.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:34:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like you, your logic makes no sense! Vertically challenged doesn't mean you CAN'T get taller, mentally challenged doesn't mean you CAN'T get smarter, so why should vomitally challenged mean you CAN'T vomit?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:40:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK OK.....if you're physically challenged (usually referring to legs)...you can't walk. Therefore, if you're vomitally challenged...you can't vomit.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:43:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then what about hymenally challenged? Just because it has challenged on the end doesn't make it a CAN'T.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:45:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YES IT DOES!!! And you do realize that this vomitally challenged is only adding to the mass confusion in this thread.

But anyway....it's been fun Fluffy....but it's almost 7 and I have class in 4 hours.....I need some sleep. See y'all later!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:50:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And once again Fluffy takes the first post on a new page!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000