Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:52:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's good to be ME!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK OK.....NOW I'm going to bed!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  09:55:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So you keep saying!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  10:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Then what about hymenally challenged?

quote:

I know what your up too Patrick....who's the lucky girl? LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  2:28:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I believe her name is Rosie Palm.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget her five sisters!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah yes... the five tingling mistresses of pleasure.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahaha!!!! I knew you'd be able to come up with something good!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  7:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Then what about hymenally challenged?

quote:

OK.....I actually DON'T know what hymenally means....so could someone help me out here?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  8:27:32 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh my, were you sleeping in health class?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2002 :  8:34:43 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok, the good nurse that I am, I will give you the Tabers Medical Dictionary definition. Please don't vomit!

hymen...a fold of mucous membrane that partially covers the entrance to the vagina.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  02:31:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh my, were you sleeping in health class?

My health class consisted of half an hour a week taught by me freshman P.E. teacher. He was the kewlest coach ever! The entire second semester, we played indoor soccer. It was so much fun because everyone else had to do weightlifting and running.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  04:48:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No wonder you didn't learn what a hymen is. You were to busy playing soccer in sex ed. Schools these days, GEEZ!! When I was a kid......Woops, sorry, don't get me started.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2002 :  8:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well it was an all guy school......and it was freshman year.....

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  03:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am not sure I understand, why would an all guy school not teach about the opposite sex. Sex Ed is important that it helps us understand our bodies and the bodies of the opposite sex, and the changes we go thru. Whether it be a coed school or all guy school, they should be teaching about everything. Boys need to understand womens bodies as much or more so that when it comes TIMe for doing the deed boys are aware of the dangers and possible repercussions of their actions. I am sure Liz will back me up on this.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  03:39:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well what I meant was that it happened over four years ago in a school where my P.E. coach was the also the football coach. Also, freshman boys usually don't pay attention in class, and when you get an entire room full of them.....nothing will get accomplished.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  05:20:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That makes perfect sense actually. It would be like teaching a roomful of Beavis and Buttheads about sex. HEHE he said penis HEHE HEHE I actually remember the episode of Beavis and Butthead where they were told for one day they couldn't laugh or they would be kicked out of school. It was actually the day they had to sit thru sex ed class and they were both trying to hold in the laughter. Needless to say, I was not able to control my laughter while watching it. They looked like they were going to explode, which they did!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  8:39:33 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Boys need to understand womens bodies as much or more so that when it comes TIMe for doing the deed boys are aware of the dangers and possible repercussions of their actions. I am sure Liz will back me up on this.

You are absolutely right Fluffy. Have fun, just be safe about it!!! hee hee it helps to know the anatomy too!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  8:43:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just a little restructuring:

You are absolutely right LIZ. Hee Hee it helps to know the anatomy too, to have fun, just be safe about it!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  8:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was definitely one of the funniest shows they had. Didn't they finally run outside or something and practically explode in laughter? How about that episode where they had to put on jockstraps and then there was a fire-drill. Does this show ever come on anymore? I'm gonna have to buy some tapes if it doesn't.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2002 :  9:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Just a little restructuring:

You are absolutely right LIZ. Hee Hee it helps to know the anatomy too, to have fun, just be safe about it!!!

That's a very good one Fluffy!! LOL!

ps.... I think pcbdmb needs an instruction manual!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  01:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
ps.... I think pcbdmb needs an instruction manual!

Step 1: Find vagina.
Step 2: Stick penis in vagina.
Step 3: Spit on her back.
Step 4: When she turns around, bust it in her face.
Step 5: Triumphantly shout, "HOUDINI!"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  04:43:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now THAT is useful information!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  06:16:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now THAT is some useless information!!!!!!

I think Silky has listened to one to many rap CD's.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  6:28:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Poor bastard....it's a medical fact that rap turns your brain to mush.....Liz can back me up on this.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  6:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yall gonna make me lose my mind, up in hea, up in hea...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  7:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See?! Thank you Silky for proving my point.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2002 :  8:19:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
duuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I listen to lot's of rap. Rap is very good...

FOR ME TO POOP ON

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  02:28:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Triumph!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  03:44:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha I love that dog.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  03:48:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who doesn't?!?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  07:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For a second, I thought you meant the band TRIUMPH!

I don't know the dog.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  07:32:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He's a talking "dog" on the Conan O'Brien show. Actually, he's just a puppet who just says stuff like.......yeah Max is great...........FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  07:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OHHHHH! Never seen him. Triumph that is, of course I have seen Conan O'Brien!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  7:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it's about TIMe that you watched Conan Fluffy, first we have pcbdmb trying to learn about a hymen on his little sister's barbie doll, then Dr. Ruth comes out with a the sextual dictionary, and now I learn why I can't watch Tim Reynolds perform on the best of the night shows (at least that is the consensus from my group of college peers) - not to mention that Conan O'Brian was a former writer for the Simpsons - What is this, amateur hour!... Alright, I have to do this for everyones own good, but I think it's time I started promoting Tim, sorry for usurping your position Fluffy, but you never told me glad to have you aBoard, so as the board says: What the Fuck?!?!?!?! you gotta do what you gotta do (like take some time away from the message board, go out and learn for yourself what a hymen is)
Peace Be With
WBB

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2002 :  9:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

first we have pcbdmb trying to learn about a hymen on his little sister's barbie doll

How did you know about that?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2002 :  3:21:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget Conan was a writer for SNL too.

Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2002 :  3:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's hard to imagine what would actually happen if they made an anatomically correct barbie? Any thoughts? Oh, good call Silky, Conan is the shiznittlebombshiznat!
Peace Be With
WBB

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  8:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD powdrdogdmb!!!
Sorry, but I think you signed on just as I left to meet TR for the present tour. Glad to have you here and by all means take it upon yourself to spread the gospel of TR. You are by no means usurping my position. TR and crew appreciate everyone spreading the good word about TR. Thanx again for being here and sorry for the oversight!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy, you have no idea how warm and fuzzy that makes me feel inside - He wait - that rhymes - new lyrics to a number one hit from P-diddy??? I think we have platinum on our hands folks. Ohhhh, and about that usurping thing, I don't think it's going to work out after all...me being out of the country and all. So, I'm glad you're doing a good job for TR (not being sarcastic on the last comment ayight)!!!
Peace Be With
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To the contrary, that is why we need you. Spread the word overseas and create a buzz and interest so we can tour overseas. Now that's the ticket. Once again, Welcome aBOARD!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2002 :  9:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Na ja, Selbstverstandlich! Of course I'm spreading the word, that goes w/o saying. Glad to see you around again, I hope the tour is going well, it's sure to turn some heads (both to and from) from the reviews I've heard, but I think real fans and real musician alike will enjoy and appreciate TR's work.
Peace Be With
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  06:22:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey powdrdogdmb, you should email Kyle and see about having him dub you one of the shows he videotaped. Might help get you thru till we can do a tour overseas. You can find a link to Kyle on the contact page.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:05:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That would be great, but the mail system here sucksssss and it's very expensive. I will be back in the middle of July anywhooo, but since I'm missing the tour I'd still like to get a hold of Kyle for a dub for when I return...
Peace Be With
-WBB

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  07:30:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just realized that this topic now holds a completely new meaning.....what with MBS's current post total.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:16:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It wasn't to hard to figure out he/she was just here to reach that magical number and then just disappear. I wondered if something wasn't up as we watched MBS's post total grow by leaps and bounds each day. It was quite suspicious, and it seems my suspicions were correct. Oh well. To each his/her own.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  08:34:01 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seems pretty important to you, Fluffy....

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope, not important, just suspicious.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  10:31:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Suspiciously important?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  2:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How about unimportant but couriously suspicious?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  3:30:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Important but suspiciously curious.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  4:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am now suspicious about the importance of the curiousity.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  5:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am suspicious that I am curiously important.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2002 :  5:38:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NEVERMIND, it's not important!

(just curiously suspicious)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  3:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's not important but suspiciously curious?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

powdrdogdmb
Chatterbox

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  3:26:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit powdrdogdmb's Homepage  Send powdrdogdmb an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got it, I got it!!! This thread!!!
-WBB

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Nietzche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  3:26:40 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think I'm gonna burst!!! OUT LAUGHING!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2002 :  11:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think I'm gonna burst!!!

hehehe......you like that line, Silky?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  01:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What the fuck?!?!?!?!
is going on with this thread?

-what-
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2002 :  12:23:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha...that's funny enthuTIMsiast...

But really, what is?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2002 :  07:54:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Suspiciously unimportant!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000