Um......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  1:26:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.funnyfreepics.com/index.php?funny=250 Speaks for itself.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  2:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Very bad!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  2:19:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, thats a great one. One is a sign outside of a movie theater, it says,
Erin Brokovich
Screwed
My Dog Skip

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  4:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Some of my favorites......

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  8:51:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The one right above my reply made me laugh the hardest.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2002 :  11:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd seen the wishing woman before. I particularly liked the bombsquad man and the one above it, with the instruments of music superimposed on those people.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  01:12:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You mean Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald.....but I can't place the officer's name....maybe Silky or Fluffy can help me out here....

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  02:46:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got me...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  03:52:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought I knew but as has been pointed out to me time and time again, I am an idiot who knows nothing, so as opposed to answering it and being shot down for attacking everyone with my answer I will just keep my DUMB mouth shut. Sorry for intruding.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  03:56:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What happened Fluffy? Did someone attack you again? Who was it?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  04:06:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am just tired of always being the bad guy and setting out to clear it up with some ridiculously long explanation that no one really seems to give a shit about. They are happy to accuse me of whatever and then just disappear, never check my response, or apologize, or at least say they understand my side. Hell they barely even acknowledge I took the time to respond. Fuckem ALL!!! I have had it. Everyone else can go on for pages about something and I make a comment and everyone jumps down my throat like I am attacking them or calling them idiots. It makes no fucking sense. All it says to me is we got alot of insecure people who constantly feel they need to defend themselves when ANY comment is made or offered up by me. I am sick of having to pick and choose my words so as not to offend. People only read part of what I say or they only COMPREHEND part of it and I end up trying to explain it to people who never bother to have a discussion about it. Why do I take the time. Beats the fuck outta me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  04:16:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why do you take the time?! Because you are a communication link to Tim Reynolds....and more importantly, you are a friend. Do you remember when you left for an entire month and you came back with probably like ten new topics you had to respond to? Since you weren't there, I'll have to fill you in. It would usually take aboot ten minutes to sift through all the new posts. The board was drying up without you. Never anything to report, nor anyone to really exchange conversations with, except for a few minor sarcastic remarks here and there.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  05:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To be a friend requires 2 people. Both sides must be "friends". Friends want to work out their differences as I time and time again try to do. The other side is the other folks have no interest in working it out or trying to understand. So I would say they are not my friends. I will as before continue to be the link to Tim Reynolds. I will post info on TR and keep everyone up to date and try to answer the questions I can. I will be on the board as Fluffy, TR's tour manager. Fluffy, the Friend is tired of always having to defend every comment I make. So that Fluffy will reluctantly remove himself from the equation.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  3:36:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I apologize if I haven't given your longer posts the responses that you are looking for... I've just thought it was always understood that we pretty much think you're the shiznit and most of the time there isn't much more to add because you've said it all... so all that's left for we other folk is to add a snide/sarcastic remark to give you a hard time about being right all the time.

Save buddy fluffy.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  5:32:57 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky is my daddy?

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  05:54:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky said:
quote:
I apologize if I haven't given your longer posts the responses that you are looking for... I've just thought it was always understood that we pretty much think you're the shiznit and most of the time there isn't much more to add because you've said it all...
Thanx for the kind words Silky, I am glad you see me in such an infallible light. HEHE as I said b4, I am not looking for different responses. What everyone types is fine, it is just sometimes I just want to know I have been heard. Especially when I put so much time into posting here. That is all I sometimes feel is missing. No response and I don't even know if anyone has read it and I start to feel like maybe my posting is a waste of time. I am never sure anyone is reading it or getting what I was trying to say. You answered one of by posts very simply once(I don't know exactly where it was or I would link it). It was something to the effect of I am right there with ya on that fluffy. It was great! At least I knew you had read it and understood. PERFECT. What I hate to see is comments where someone says they disagree with no details or explanation. That can be quite frustrating. As I said before, I encourage you to disagree with me if that is how you feel, but be will to discuss it. Don't just say, "You are wrong!" and then disappear and go on to another subject. Please stop and take the time to tell me why you think I am wrong. Discuss it with me. That is really all I am looking for. Again, Don't go changin' to try and please me.............

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  06:09:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:
You answered one of by posts very simply once(I don't know exactly where it was or I would link it). It was something to the effect of I am right there with ya on that fluffy.

Silky, I found it. It was "Tru dat!" You have used it on numerous occasions and helps me to know you have read what I typed and we are on the same page.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  06:12:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe.......exactly......

D'OH!

quote:

What I hate to see is comments where someone says they disagree with no details or explanation.

I think that should be qualified as being a post whore.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  08:34:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Fluffy and pcbdmb, and here's why:

1. It is sensical.
2. It puts more thoughts out, instead of unreplyable two word comments.
3. It opens discussion.
4. It makes it obvious who the idiots are.
5. It shows us who thr "Friends" are aboard this Pod.

And I could give a few more reasons, but those are good for now.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  2:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe I don't know if I'd go as far as to say infallible light, but for the most part you don't post bullshit when you are being serious and leave very little to disagree with. But rest assured... if I think even for one second you are trying to corrupt my young mind, I will bring you down baby. I will bring you down to chinatown.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  3:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joemoe never seems to be around when we need a flamingjoemoe....hhhmmmm.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  5:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like we might have to pass the torch....so to speak....

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  6:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What Silky?

(or maybe "What, Silky?" I didn't know how to put it.)

I don't get that, unless it's from that movie, which I apparently haven't seen.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  7:14:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe yeah the last line there was a bastardation of a line from Meet The Parents.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  06:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb wrote:
quote:
Looks like we might have to pass the torch....so to speak....

Egads!! A Flaming Hispanic Teen Guitarist!!! Somebody put him out. Anyway, it doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but when you're HOT, you're HOT!! A Flaming HoTGoo!!!(can't wait to see where you guys go with that!)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  07:05:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know me Marge. I like my beer cold, my food hot, and my homosexuals FA-LAMING!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  07:09:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fa-Laming HoTGoo!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000