Need to adopt an Alien?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  09:44:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  10:07:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats very odd. but i like it :p

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  1:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So are aliens nocternal (sp?) since they have such large eyes w/ no pupils.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  2:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It think those are just kewl sunglasses, or as ZZ Top would say, Cheap Sunglasses!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  9:31:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So THAT'S what AAA stands for! All this TIMe I thought it had to do with automobiles.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  05:41:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats why when your car breaks down you call "AAA". So the aliens can come along, rescue and adopt you. I notice pcbdmb has now been abducted by aliens, or should I say, adopted by aliens. A little advice from the experienced, stay away from the anal probes!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  6:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Too late!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  2:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Were they able to locate your badge and coat?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  7:24:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They found the badge.....but what coat are you talking aboot?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  7:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought your badge was lodged in uranus... ???
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:03:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was.....but since I became an alien abductee......those guys helped me out a little bit.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  05:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit pcbdmb, you gotta learn to keep up. The coat with all the great movies in it that you haven't seen.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  05:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
D'oooooooohhhh yeah!! Speaking of which.....you haven't seen it, have you?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  05:50:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb said:
quote:
Oooohhhh....well I would....but I left them in my other jacket.......
in this post:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=1&ARCHIVEVIEW=&TOPIC_ID=1294

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:01:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I might not have found that coat....but I do have a lot of movies and other stuff that I burned onto CDs..

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
Run Lola Run
There's Something Aboot Mary
10 Simpsons CDs
6 Family Guy CDs
2 Seinfeld CDs
TR (10-10-01...11-23-01...5-5-00...12-19-00)
The Hunt for Red October
Fight Club
American Beauty
Dogma
Happy Gilmore
Chasing Amy
Clerks
Good Will Hunting
Traffic
Princess Bride

and last but certainly not least..
Wild Things!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:31:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You better find Clockwork Orange and Natural Born Killers, or we may just have to block your IP(whatever that is)until you see them. Less time posting, more time seeing Clockwork Orange and Natural Born Killers.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:33:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey! If one of my friends has it on his computer, i'll copy it. Otherwise.....tough beans mister!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:47:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ever heard of a video store? The rent those things there.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:51:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
vi......dee......ohh.......sssst....oooooo....rrrrrr???

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:55:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
rhymes with POST WHORE!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:58:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and COAST WAR......so what's YOUR point?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, only POINT I found was on the top of your head.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  12:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do you guys remember our departed superglue528? Well, his head was so flat in the back that we could balance books on it...and i mean books standing on the pages!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  1:31:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He could maybe find those movies on Morpheus. They are classics after all.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  4:20:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Classics!! Ahhhhh!!! Gone With the Wind, Citizen Kane, Star Wars, Jaws, Clockwork Orange? and even more NBK? I consider them classics but I am not sure everyone else would.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  6:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Star Wars... who else cannot wait for the new one to come out already?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I won't be able to get them off of Morpheus because my school blocked out our ability to use those types of search/download things. The only one that works is Audiogalaxy.

And I'm not that enthusiastic aboot the new one coming out. Seems like there's no fighting and only a love story.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  7:26:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I found this picture of Yodda in his time off from the shooting of Star Wars sequels and prequels.

Maybe Xar can doctor this one for us so it has a picture of TIM on it. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  8:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha!!! It says....Sex:Yes.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  08:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha!!! It says....Sex:Yes.

(on the back it says:Particularly fond of anal probes)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000