New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2002 :  1:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....this is still pretty cool I think. J.J. Redick, who was declared MVP of last night's McDonald's game(broadcast on ESPN, played at MSG in front of 16,000 people!) sits next to me in my math class, and we have a hell of a time in there. Weird to watch someone you know becoming famous. Check it out...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020405/ap_on_sp_co_ga_su/bkh_mcdonald_s_boys_1

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2002 :  11:05:02 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is very cool Patrick.

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2002 :  4:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

What's more, my sister graduated with Tiki and Ronde Barber, who play for the NY Giants and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, respectively. Our school is pretty small too, only about 1400 people or so.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2002 :  8:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

last night's McDonald's game(broadcast on ESPN, played at MSG in front of 16,000 people!)

I just think it's funny that McDonald's sponsored an event at MSG (of course it would have been better if someone like Panda Express sponsored it.....it would be much more ironic).

But anyway, that is really kewl! One of my friends from high school was one of the best long disatnce runners out there. I tell ya....seeing your friend in the newspaper is really weird.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2002 :  8:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, a whole lot better than seeing someone you know on the FBI's
most wanted list. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  12:19:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
yeah, a whole lot better than seeing someone you know on the FBI's most wanted list. LOL!

Care to elaborate?
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  10:47:22 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As far as I know Silky, I don't think there is anyone I know on the list. I haven't looked at it, so who knows? LOL!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  11:25:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It probably wouldn't be as bad as seeing a friend on America's Most Wanted! I bet that would suck!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  9:20:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is so funny that you would say that, I just looked at the FBI's Top Ten list about 3 days ago. Surprisingly, 1 had been apprehended and 1 had been killed. Seems they could find other "baddies" to replace those guys with. Wouldn't that make it the FBI's Top Eight list? They must be able to find 2 others to add in the world we live in. Hell, maybe we should suggest Xar666 for the list. He would probably be proud as punch to be on that list. Only I wouldn't want to have to turn in a friend, so maybe it is better he stays anonimous. Keep up the good work Xar, hopefully we will not be seeing your face on that list or that show anytime soon.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2002 :  4:41:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could've sworn I read something about him getting caught though....

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  08:22:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He definitely has not been posting as much lately!!!

This will be the picture you see on the front page of the newspaper the day after they raid Xar's house and search his fridge and sceptic field. Right next to quotes from his neighbors and friends on the message board who all say about the same thing. "He always seemed like such a nice boy, he looked so normal!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000