New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  6:21:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

If it doesn't show up, then copy and paste this link... http://www.myitem.com/myimages/62/540712462.jpeg

Maybe just two words, but they say soooo much...

I'm not saying abolish the government, and neither was Reagan. You need to read what he said directly after that in his inaugural address to understand what was meant...

quote:
From time to time we've been tempted to believe that society has become too complex to be managed by self-rule, that government by an elite group is superior to government for, by, and of the people. Well, if no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else? All of us together, in and out of government, must bear the burden. The solutions we seek must be equitable, with no one group singled out to pay a higher price.

To me it means that sometimes there's just too much government. There's a lot of laws that aren't based on anything substantial, which is inevitable because the lawmakers can't be the authorities on everything. And of course there's a lot of laws that just shouldn't exist because it's just not someone's right to tell us we can or can't do some(a lot of) things. And like he said, who are they to tell us what to do if they're on the same level. They have the guns and badges I guess.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  7:37:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I saw a white box with a red dot and then clicked on the link only to see a sign saying "The image requested does not exist"................I thought it was funny. Oh yeah, the shirt was good too.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Patrick, you should read my comments in the "God Clarifies the No Killing Rule" post. But what ever you do please do not post to it. I do not want that coming back to the top of the page. If you want you can email me with comments and criticisms. I LOVE THE SHIRT. Where can I get one? Great comment and quote although I was not a big Reagan supporter. That is one of the problems these days. Some of them have SOME nice realistic ideas but the rest of what they spout is utter BS in my opinion. And of course, that is just my opinion!!

Keep Questioning Authority!! Make them justify there actions. We deserve it. We put them there to represent us, not to terrorize us.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My personal favorites that are in my collection:

"Nobody knows I'm a lesbian."
"Nobody knows I'm new wave."
"Sadist"
"It must SUCK to be you."

I love my t-shirts :)

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  09:42:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Almost forgot, my RATM shirt that says: We have determined that your system sucks.

-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  10:09:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love the last one Black Lotus, I need one of those too.

My fave t shirt of my own reads(on hot pink):
I ENJOY BEING A GIRL
People don't know what to think when they see me wearing it. It is great to be throwing people out of the club wearing it. They get to go home and tell their friends, they were throw out of a club by a big burly guy in a bright pink t shirt that said(see above)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  01:18:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the shirt that says. "BEER POLICE. You have the right to remain silent. . .and watch us drink your beer." I must've laughed for 20 mintues. I didnt have money to buy it though

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  12:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HTG, you should have stolen it then. hehehehehe

-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  6:02:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Stealing is WRONG, unless you are sure you won't get caught.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  8:58:19 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I bought a shirt yesterday, it says on the front...
STOP PRETENDING
and on the back it says....
YOU DON'T WANT ME!

It was appropriate for the mood I was in!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  02:04:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's pretty sweet Liz, 9:30 Club used to have a tshirt that said "9:30 Club" on the front, and on the back it said "Stop following me, I'm not a shoplifter!". I always loved that shirt. They also had one for the Xmas season that said on the back "Santa spelled sideways is SATAN" We got the kewlest shirts. If I do say so myself.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  06:18:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My friend went to Cancun and got me a shirt that said:
"I'm shy but I've got a big dick!"

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  09:10:54 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Those shirts are great Fluffy! By the way, my son is going to a couple shows next month at the 9:30 Club with his college buddies. I told him not to do anything stupid or he'll get his skinny ass thrown out! LOL! He's a good kid, maybe you will get a chance to meet him..

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:39:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got a shirt in Hawaii when I was a kid that said, "I got this close to the Hawaii volcanoes." ANd the shirt had burn holes all over it :)

-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  01:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
New favorite shirt I saw, it said:

I'm on the bomb squad, if you see me running, try and keep up!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  01:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'm on the bomb squad, if you see me running, try and keep up!

That shirt was sitting next to the beer police one I mentioned. I like the one with Charlie Brown and Snoopy, and they look like thugs, and Charlie is grabbing his nuts and pointing down. It says,
"Deeze nuts"

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2002 :  02:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here ya go Fluffy!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2002 :  1:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
northernsun.com they got some great t-shirts!!
"fuck your facist beauty standards"
"support your right to arm bears(pic of bear with a shotgun)"
"born again pagan"
"god was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the mountains and i was forced to eat him"
etc...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  09:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx pcbdmb, that's the exact picture I saw!!! I couldn't remember where I had seen it, just that I had seen it somewhere.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000