BORED has been a little slow........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  2:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....so I did some surfing and I have lots of links and articles and all kinda craziness for everyone to check out. Most of it is in the TRelated section, but I finally visited the Tab forum and Taping & Trading forums as well. I have added info in all of them for everyone to check out. In my travels I discovered Tim Reynolds in not just a bodybuilder and pop vocalist, he is also a scientist, professor, skateboarder, football player, hockey player, writer, etc etc etc You get the drift, there are alot of Tim Reynolds out there, but only one that WE consider genius. Hope you guys enjoy all the new stuff. Lots to read, lots to click, lots to download. Fun fun fun!! Lots to fill up that time we all have so much of. Take a leisurely stroll thru a world full of TR. I have done all the collecting for you, now it is just up to you to enjoy.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  3:29:58 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jeez, Thanks Fluffster. That looks like a lot of work you did. Good thing that I am still off from school for a few more days, so I have time to browse through all the links. YOU ARE INDEED THE MAN!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  3:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx, Kevin, all for the fans and the greater glory of the alien we know as TIM REYNOLDS!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  5:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, did you drink 4 red bulls again.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  9:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No...he couldn't have because otherwise we would have heard something aboot Xar having sex with him.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  05:50:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did someone say red bull? Thank you sir, may I have another?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  6:25:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey buddy....I think you've had enough.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll have a... holy bartender.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's a holy bartend......AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  7:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Red Bull is so cool...i looooove it...hyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyperhyper! We ALL must be aliens, one of the reasons we all like TIM so much is because we are one of his kind! Maybe!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  08:49:11 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy. Looks like you have been very busy.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  3:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Busy or NOT busy, all in how you look at it. HEHE

Procrastinating badly would be a better way to describe it.HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2002 :  8:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well, it worked, the board sure hasnt been slow in last few days.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  05:52:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have succeeded where others have failed, my life is complete!

(complete nonsense, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:03:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!! No more Jetbase error!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:34:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does that mean "after the prostitute"?

Like......"I get to have him post whore!"

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did I say Bored a little slow? I meant pcbdmb a little slow.

SHORT BUS

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:53:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where!? Where?! I wanna ride on the short bus!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  06:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LAY right there, it will be by any minute!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mmmm..kay...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  07:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit. It will all be over in a few minutes.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  11:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, Amatuer Surgeon

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  5:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Stand back, I am a professional amateur. I have been fully trained in laying people in front of buses. I know what I am doing. Please give me room to work.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't thank me.......thank........the KNIFE!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  12:06:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Procrastinating badly would be a better way to describe it.HEHE

Care to share? What ya been up to Mr. Fluffy?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  9:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Taxes, taxes, taxes, going to the bank, registering new car, fixing Rav4 before I leave on tour, preparing for tour, going to grocery store, etc etc etc. All tasks that need to be done, but I spend to much time on this infernal box to get them accomplished.
PROCRASTINATION
Not to mention all my other responsibillities, work at the club, record store, recording studio etc etc etc. I may have to much on my plate. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  9:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is that all??? just kidding! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  9:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
let me quote some lyrics:

Always late
Always late, yes it's always the same
Procrastination is my middle name
And the rest of the world is ahead of the game
And thats why I'm ALWAYS LATE!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  9:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds familiar, I'm always pushing it going to work in the morning. This time change is gonna get me in the morning. I don't like getting up at 5 AM!!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  9:59:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

fixing Rav4 before I leave on tour

What's wrong with the RAV 4?

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  10:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Has a small dent on the back door. Just needs to be pounded out. A little body work, strictly cosmetic. Nothing major. Should be all set for you to use on your visit.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  10:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
woo hoo! now we just have to figure out logistics. any chance you can leave it at frank & margarets or something? i'm not very keen on dragging my luggage through the hood to get to your house...

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  10:18:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I can just pick you up at the airport. We will talk more about the details later.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000