Take the Daveness Test
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  10:49:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now THIS is FUNNY!!!

http://www.dmbml.com/archives/daveness.html

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  10:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehehe

Im not going to try, but my score wouldnt be that high... I would be more of a tim pimp than a dave one though, we should make a Timness test

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  1:31:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kewl, they got greg and tim up on here..... now to figure out how many hours of dave i got.....81....ok i qualify for #27-50-61 for a grand total of .... 3.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  9:24:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

38. You have dreamt of having sex with Dave Matthews and you are a man.

My favorite question. Too bad my answer is a negatory. Looks like I'm not a Davehead.......hmmmmmmmmm......I wonder where THAT term came from!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2002 :  10:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i got an 8, mostly just cause i've always lived in virginia. How dumb is that test!?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2002 :  06:08:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dumb yes, but OOOOO so funny!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  2:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i got a 4 before i quit and awent to bed. Im sure that i would end up with aboot a 12 or so. Dammit...we should make a Jayhead test. See if you guys have ever dreampt of screwing me.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  5:53:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am 99.9% no, no, make that 110% sure I have NEVER dreamed of that.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  8:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey who knows? Maybe Jay is like Jay on Dogma......

"You masterbate more than anyone else on the planet!"
"Tell me something I don't know."
"When you do it...you're thinking of guys."
"Dude, not all the time!"

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  12:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
50. You know what Dave Matthews' booger story is.

Hate to say it, but I downloaded that from napster. And NOOO, I don't have fantasies about having sex with Dave. I just love the music.
my score is 17.... I can't believe I took that test. LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  8:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So I finally took the test and I got a "4". 3 from section 1 and 1 from section 2. I would love to see Kyle's score!! I bet it would be pretty high.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  9:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

So I finally took the test and I got a "4". 3 from section 1 and 1 from section 2. I would love to see Kyle's score!! I bet it would be pretty high.

I guess vicwfan was right about the Virginia thing. I got the same score as Fluffy. Maybe Fluffy should get 5 though since he's seen Tim *AND* Greg in concert.

Oops. Did nobody count #61? I guess I got a 5.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  9:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah yes, but they weren't seperate questions and the directions did not indicate to score more than 1 for any answer. Just following directions.

DOAH!! I did miss #61, I guess I got a 5.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000