Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  2:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuckin pussy. Why don't you go to your little corner and cry about it?

Told you I'll never leave :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a shame you were not in the World Trade Center on September 11.

-Xar666

I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated.

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  12:09:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that's pretty damn bad. But I could care less what SGWAG does, this board is filled with a bunch of hypocrites. Example: when you guys say this board are mature adults who don't get offended by anything SGWAG says, but somebody put a picture of a guy hugging a penis, and a dog on a comp, that picture of a fist and "That's the last thing he say before he hit the ground," or something like that, that doesn't look too mature to me. Now you guys can hate me all you want, I could care less, but if you don't, that's fine too.

So how about everyone grow up a little.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  01:00:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
somebody put a picture of a guy hugging a pines, and a dog on a comp

quote:
So how about everyone grow up a little.

How about you lighten up and grow a sense of humor. It might help you not to come across as a self-riteous dick if you are able to recognize a joke when it jumps up and smacks you in the fucking face. Taking things in the correct context certainly helps before you blindly call someone a hypocrite.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  02:10:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

but somebody put a picture of a guy hugging a pines

Do you have something against tree-huggers now?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  1:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
somebody put a picture of a guy hugging a pines

quote:
but somebody put a picture of a guy hugging a penis

He edited it, smart man.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  3:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That guy posts here to rile people up. People who do this on messageboards are known as "trolls". He tries to shock and insult us, so I fired back. I am not saying Sept. 11 was a good thing. I am saying that since we can't alter the past, and that it would have happened anyway, it would have been ok if this person was in the building.

If that bothers you, than how about... this:

It is a shame that you were not on the Titanic when it went down. Or, how about:

It is a shame that you did not work at Chernobyl.

The guy has insulted everyone on here and said some pretty heinous shit. I simply gave him a little back.

-Xar666

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  4:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Xar I applaud you for explaining your hostility. And you are correct that the intentions on sgwag's part was to attempt to play down his his unkindly words on this message board and it just happened to be you. It's difficult to do, but it's best we try to ignore him when he disrespects us. Try not to fuel the fire as they say. It's very disturbing to me to read the comments that sgwag has been writing. I was also provoked by him and it's not worth it. He owes EVERYONE an apology for his behavior. Sgwag, you must see that this anger isn't getting you anywhere. You obviously must like something about this board or you would stop. I hope it was the love for TR's music that brought you here. If you don't like things here, thats life. I really enjoy this message board and it sickens me to read the personal attacks on the members here. My suggestion to you is to go back to your vile posts and delete them because all the newcomers will read them and not think very highly of you as a human being or as a Tim Reynolds fan.

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  4:48:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Liz. I tried ignoring him, and he did not stop. So I decided to show him a true insult.

He brought a knife, I brought a gun.(and some vaseline for afterwards) Even if anyone dislikes me now, you have to admit I did get to him.

-Xar666

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  4:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Your welcome Xar. I must say you get an A+ for your shock value. We all have our breaking points and eventually we snap when things go too far. We are only human......

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  6:39:41 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm actually a maiar from valinor, if you must know.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  6:41:31 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
they call me dandalf.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2002 :  11:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hear ya Xar... I figured you were basically saying "take a long walk off a short pier" in a way to induce a little shock value... hence the Eminem comment.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  02:56:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exactly, Silky. I did notice your comment and did apprecitate it, I just did not have time to respond to it.

I knew you understood where I was coming from. Thanks.

-Xar666

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  05:28:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...Xar's comment was a bit much....but was Silky's that put me over the top.

Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  12:14:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
How about you lighten up and grow a sense of humor. It might help you not to come across as a self-riteous dick if you are able to recognize a joke when it jumps up and smacks you in the fucking face. Taking things in the correct context certainly helps before you blindly call someone a hypocrite.

So your saying all the things you said to SGWAG were just jokes? I think that's a bunch of bull shit.

quote:

quote:

Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  12:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
quote:

And fuck you, can anyone make a mistake without someone jumping on their ass?!

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  12:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
He brought a knife, I brought a gun.(and some vaseline for afterwards)

That's fuckin nasty as hell. What's wrong with you??

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  12:29:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
He brought a knife, I brought a gun.(and some vaseline for afterwards)

That's fuckin nasty as hell. What's wrong with you??

You don't read this board much do you?

-Xar666

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  12:33:21 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, not really. I haven't been here for long.

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  12:36:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahh, ok. Feel free to ask other members here about the vaseline comment.

-Xar666

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  05:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nothin' "beats" Vaseline!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  1:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

So your saying all the things you said to SGWAG were just jokes? I think that's a bunch of bull shit.

If you take a picture of a dude hugging a 7 foot tall snow penis complete with 2 foot wide balls to be a serious attack on someone then, like I said before, get yourself a sense of humor. If you think a picture of a dog posing like it's operating a computer is a serious attack on someone then again, get yourself a sense of humor. If you think my telling a joke involving two gay men and substituting SGWAG's name in for one of them is a serious attack on someone, please... GET YOURSELF A SENSE OF HUMOR. Kudos to you if you can find anywhere that I've made more than just a sarcastic joke to give a troll a hard time. If you don't find my sense of humor amusing, that's one thing, but calling me a hypocrite for it is another... and then questioning my sincerity when I called you out on it. And on top of that bitching at pcdmb for giving you a hard time on your spelling... jesus man open your eyes! Everyone gets roused on their spelling here! I have no problem with you, but step off your pedastal and take things for what they are before you make an attack on someone's character or just outright insult them.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  05:21:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And on top of that bitching at pcdmb for giving you a hard time on your spelling...

Wait a minute.....did I miss this? Oh well....anyway Silky, you spelled my name wrong! Hahahaha! I just found that really funny in the context of things.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  05:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!! That's what you were talking aboot!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1012

That's considered bitching?! Wow. I wonder what you consider a battle? Disagreement over a piece of cheese? Anyway....I'm sure TN didn't mean any disrespect.....and if he did.....so what?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  10:16:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote

quote:

No no I was talking about this guy... and that was definitely a funny typo on my part!
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  5:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh. That's much more serious....but like I said before......so what?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  6:52:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
'So what' is absolutely right... I totally wouldn't have cared at all if it weren't for the hypocrite comment. It was just unfounded.
-J

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  9:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nope, we're very concerned with spelling here in our little corner of the world.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  10:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri I love it! Thanks for the laugh.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  10:15:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hhmm? Tree hugging penis lover? What was that? I like them both do I have to choose? Do we have to ask Mike Awk his opinion?

Hey if he doesn't know about Xar's vaseline supply or our issyou's with spelling, they are certainly not part of the FAMILY!

But the insults without humor are a little much and Xar's comments are the best I've seen yet and quite appropo. If you ignore an STD like syphillus it does not go away! but if you treat it with harsh chemicals it does!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  10:21:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In fact instead of calling him shwag(which is the term for crappy, down-town brown herb), Or scag, or joe-smoe, lets call them Syphillus, and Crotch-Itch. One pet name for each of them!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  10:26:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz...Don't they make some sort of cream for that problem....Crotch cream! Mommy Mommy will the crotch cream make it go away????

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2002 :  6:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

If you ignore an STD like syphillus it does not go away! but if you treat it with harsh chemicals it does!

Yeah! Treat it with more STDs!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  7:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Once again I refer everyone on the board, except SGWAG, to this link.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1307

Stop playing into his hands, IGNORE HIM. Look at the descension among members of the board brought on by responding to these posts. PLEASE just ignore him. I know it is fun to respond when you have something funny to say but it only brings him back. Let it go and let him go. Thanx and hope we can all take this suggestion to heart.

ps:Teri, I hope I spelled everything write!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  01:19:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your right about ignoring. We havent seen his post's lately.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  12:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a better idea... how about Jon blocks his IP.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  6:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's an IP?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  8:19:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Easiest way to explain it is that it is basically your address/ID on the internet.
-J

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2002 :  9:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

ps:Teri, I hope I spelled everything write!!! <--- HOW IRONIC!!

Ummmm... nope.

teri

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  01:11:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
gee.....I wonder if he did that on purpus?!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  11:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Prabablee!! Eye kant beleeve she dident get that!! HEHE I ges she iz two bizee corecting owr speling to C thu humore N it. Maye B she needz a beter sinze of humore. Thu Ironee of mispeling rite wuz thu joke! Hopefuly she wuz jokeing!! I wood truely hope mie one sistur wood noe that eye noe hough two spel RIGHT!!! Write Terry?

ps:The last misspelling will be the death of me! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  12:17:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky said:
quote:
how about Jon blocks his IP

I have already discussed this with Jon, but it is my last resort. I would rather he just go away. If we ignore him and his comments, he will not stick around. If we block his IP, we would be acting like children. I personally will not dignify his comments with response. I feel if we block him he has won. Yes we won't have to deal with his comments anymore, but I think it proves we are listening to what he says and actually taking it so personally that we feel we need to block him. By letting him rant and just ignoring him shows exactly who the childish people are and who can act like secure adults in this matter. It also shows better that WE JUST DON'T CARE! Hope this all makes sense. Its kind of like cutting out someones tongue because you don't like what they say. You end up being no better than the person who's tongue you cut out. Let him say what he wants and just be strong enough in your sense of self to not let it bring you down to his level. When I am kicking someone out of the club and they are calling me all kinds of names, I don't call them names back or get angry and want to beat them up. What they are hoping is they can antagonize me into a confrontation. I remain the bigger man. Yell, scream, call me names, whatever. Responding only brings me down to their level and I refuse to go there. If I were to respond it would only show them that what they are saying is bothering me. And it doesn't. Let them act like babies. I for one am not going there. I refuse to give them the impression they have won. I think blocking his IP would do this. This board is much like the USA, Freedom of Speech. We don't have to agree, but I would be the last person to censor someone else. Just don't let it bother you. If what he says bothers you, don't read his posts. Blocking his IP won't teach him anything, he would probably just be excited that he got us "SO ANGRY" we banned him so we wouldn't have to listen to the things he says. I do not want to send that message. I just don't care enough about what he says to block his IP and send him the message that I do.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2002 :  1:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I disagree... I think it's an easier, more succinct, and more permanent way of going about getting rid of the same problem. I can definitely see things from your point of view as well, but I don't necessarily think it would be stooping to his level or creating undue censorship. I view it more as a solution to a problem, and would relate it much more closely to what you do when you throw someone out of the club, rather than censoring. If someone comes to 930 and starts shit, they're gone, and they can't come back in. Same thing here... he comes to the board to start shit... he's gone, and he can't come back in. In that sense I don't think he's won at that point, I think he's lost. Reminds me of the end scene in Gone In 60 Seconds.... "You don't want to do this man, I'm a cop... if you kill me your life is OVER." "No, no, you've got it all backwards. If I kill you, YOUR life is over." But you're the man, so whatever you think is best!
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2002 :  03:13:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Silky, thanx for pointing out a few things I hadn't really thought of, or taken into consideration. You bring up some very good points. As far as it being like a situation at the club where I throw someone out and they are gone, I see the club as a private place where it is my job is to patrol it and watch for trouble, I see the board as more of a public place. It would be like me trying to throw him out of a public park because I didn't like what he was saying. I have no more power over him and what he says in that park than he does over me. I am not supposed to be patrol the board for trouble. I am not out to protect the boards liquor license. I am an equal member of the board just like everyone else. If the board voted to cast him out(block his IP) I would go with the majority. Hell, I want him to go away just as much, if not more than you. I just don't think it is my place to decide who should and should not be on the board. It is not my place. Unfortunately, as I was one of the people attacked(or should I say my mother was attacked), if I made a decision to block his IP it could appear as if I didn't like what he said about me so I booted him. Censorship. I am not the moderator here. If Jon took it upon himself to block his IP, that is Jon's decision as the moderator and owner of the board. I have no place deciding who should or shouldn't be allowed on the board based on what they say. I guess what I saying is I couldn't care less if he is blocked or not. I am just not going to be the one to block him. It is not important enough to me. I am patient and honestly believe if we ignore him, he will go away. I will continue to ignore his childish rantings if he chooses to stick around and I hope everyone else will as well. I don't think it is my place to decide who stays and who goes. It is not anymore my decision to make than it is any other one persons decision to make. It should be a board decision. We are a community. If the board voted him off I would not be sad or miss him but I am not going to be the one who censors him. Keep in mind it ceases to be censorship if everyone agrees. One person making the decision without taking everyone elses thoughts into consideration is CENSORSHIP. Censorship happens when one persons decides for everyone else what is best. I will not be that person. If the members of the board decide they are tired of him, you are more than welcome to have Jon remove him. I think it should be a board decision. Not any one persons decision, unless of course that one person is Jon Soldo, the moderator. I think I have an example that make make it a little clearer. Lets say someone comes into your house and they say something you don't particularly like, well you are totally justified in asking them to leave and if they won't you kick them out. Now change the situation, lets say it is someone in your neighborhood shouting something you don't like from their porch, you can't make them move out of the neighborhood because you don't like what they said. You continue to live your life and ignore them and know that the guy down the street is an asshole. Your only legal recourse is to call the police. By making me ban him you are making me the police. This board is a public forum. He has to move away because he feels unwanted in the neighborhood. That takes unity from the rest of people in the neighborhood. In this case, the neighborhood is the board. To use your own example, at the club, that is a place where I have been put in charge of making sure everyone has a safe and fun time and if someone is disrupting that, it is my job to see that troublemakers do not ruin it for everyone else. You are in MY house(the club). I am responsible for making sure there is no trouble. That is not my position here on the board. Imagine all of us on the board as customers at the club. I am just another customer like you. We are all here being annoyed by this beligerent, drunk asshole but it is security's responsibility to remove him. I don't remember taking a job as security for the board or being voted in as the person who oversees the board. That responsibility has never been intrusted to me. I would never take it upon myself to speak on behalf of everyone on the board. If I told Jon to take him off that would be overstepping my bounds as an equal member. Keep in mind it would be totally different if he were talking shit about TR. Then I feel I have an obligation to TR to keep that sort of stuff off the board as his representative. I hope this all makes sense. Bottom line is I think it should be a board decision and not just my decision. If the board wants him off, he's off. I am afraid by kicking him off you will only antagonize him more and he will be back with another screenname. I just think if we really ignore him he will tire of talking to himself and he will go away. I agree kicking him off is definitely a solution to the problem. I am just not sure it is the only one. I see that as kind of a last resort. Don't get me wrong, if he continued on and on after a lengthy silent treatment, I would be the first to have Jon remove him. I just don't think we have exhausted all the possibilities yet. He is certainly not going to go away because we ask him, and it also appears as long as we say stuff about him or to him he will keep coming back. I have now spent far more time on this matter than he deserves. I feel all our time discussing this matter could be better spent. He is not worth our time, effort or thought. I do on the other hand feel you deserved and explanation. You are totally worth the time I have spent explaining this to you. I hope you understand better where I stand on this. I want him gone as much as everyone else. Maybe more, but I can't be the one who does the deed. It is not fair to everyone else. I hope you understand. LMK if you don't I will be glad to try and make it clearer. I realize I have again rambled on far to long and looking back at this makes me wonder if I haven't just confused the matter more. LMK PEACE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2002 :  03:54:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gotcha loud and clear... I was just under the impression that the entire board DOES want him gone. I think we've all had our fun putting in our little quips to screw with him, but I don't know if everyone will lay off enough for him to go away... that's why I suggested the IP. But there is a difference between a screen name and an IP... if Jon blocks his IP he cannot create new screen names or anything. An IP address is given to you by your ISP and is basically your address on the internet, so that would be it unless he tries on another computer. And please don't think that I single you out as a board police man or anything to that effect... I just see you as having "a little more pull." I definitely agree it's not worth talking about much more. Hopefully everyone can lay off talking to/about him.
-J

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2002 :  12:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What if his ISP uses dynamic addressing? Or what if one of us uses the same ISP?

Also, he hasn't posted in 10 days.

teri

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2002 :  9:14:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree too much time is wasted on this topic. But I must chime in and say that if a vote was taken, the majority would probably want to have him removed. The comments posted were extremely vile and offending to most of us. I think other message boards would have zero tolerance for that kind of behavior. This place is very special in that respect. We tend to do crazy shit that many people can't deal with because they don't know us. I just hope he learned a lesson that you shouldn't treat people that way. We don't know where he is coming from and a lot of anger was blasted on all of us. It's kind of sad that people have that much anger to hurt one another, but I want to think he just has a miserable life and doesn't know how to handle it. I get pissed at things people do, but I try to remember that I don't know what life is like in their shoes. Sometimes it's hard to tell if people are just plain assholes or are they good people having a really shitty life. Oh well, I've rambled enough.
Back to some good old fun!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  10:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said:
quote:
Prabablee!! Eye kant beleeve she dident get that!! HEHE I ges she iz two bizee corecting owr speling to C thu humore N it. Maye B she needz a beter sinze of humore. Thu Ironee of mispeling rite wuz thu joke! Hopefuly she wuz jokeing!! I wood truely hope mie one sistur wood noe that eye noe hough two spel RIGHT!!! Write Terry?

ps:The last misspelling will be the death of me! HEHE

I can't believe you never commented on this. It was posted above.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  10:19:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought if I didn't comment on your spelling it would go away...

teri

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  10:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HEHE, and now it can go away!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000