It kinda makes sense?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  11:36:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody. Fluffy-Esque Diane's clothing store So where is everyone from? Plumbing Equipment or controlling cheese? Did Tim do a Cingular Commercial? One wish .. New Years Parties? Is it just me or....Just saw a TR bumpersticker Changes on the message board What is your favorite Dave M. and Tim R. song? Are You Dave Gorman? A question aboot tim's electric set up TR3 getting more and more popular....Cable Modems ARGH!!!! F*CK WINDOWS!! The journeys of our posts. good shows to get? Happy Jesus Day...click here for your gift. What other acoustic albums to buy? Michael Sokolowski in Bay Area You know whats really funny? God clarifies the "no killing Rule' Elevator Hijacking The Sorcerer's Fluffy Vanilla Sky.........SEE IT!! Enough about this tim character, Q for Fluffy Quitting Smoking ...Hello people, i'm new to this message board. New to Posting on the Board what did u get or give for christmas? Just got the new Pink Floyd greatest hits..Stage(C)REW Thoughts Should I be concerned? The Lord Of The Rings Whats playing? Anyone seen what "Ginger" is? Hi All Could Life Get Any Better? Favorite Forum Smileys time to tell your story? Fractal Music New Website Idea ...Happy Festivus!!! pearl jam....How I got into Tim DVD Official Id cover art now up Time Magazine Article Fluffy is in this month's Maxim! merry christmas Fred Durst is Satan, I have proof!!! Lil' Bow Wow Storytellers ...Out of the loop MARIJUANA!!! New Guitar TIMe Merry Christmas to all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT!! Momento Poetry or Lyrics? kick ass drummer...(no one u would know) Least Favorite Musician or Group Track 18 Hidden Bonus Track A Fluffy Far Side Happy Holidays Everyone!! System of a Down Happy Birthday Frank Tim/Greg encore Jams Something Nasty Krispy Kreme feeling Fluffy New Taco Bell burrito (caution reading this) its my birthday....joy Holy crap! Happy Solstice Woo hoo! 100th post. Hey Fluffy, thanks Fight the man! Tips on growing long hair? Whats the deal w/ these stars Getting to know you Bad Chili What does everyone want for Christmas? Any Blink-182 fans here? Grand Theft Auto III Senior Quotes Fluffy is the man! Favor to ask....Car won't start?? DL4 time, woo! The RIGHT Moment....Book Recomendations? Favorite guitars What do you do for a living? BUDDAH Finals eat shit! Jokes anyone? Greg Howard DE Area Jam Session?

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2001 :  11:51:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That makes sense to you? Are you gay/Jewish/Fluffy?

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  12:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy. Yak Addict No thanks (no money) I'm from MS. Controlling Plumbing equipment, I think not, Happiness, Not for me, It's just you, Stickers are for girls, Changes scare me, Dreamed I Killed God, No, I don't know, Thanks, Cable modems are ok, I LIKE WINDOWS! Perfect examples, You too, Gift means poison in German, One Geetar No Vocals, I'll Be there, What?, God made that rule?, Call the police!, Sounds like a band, Not enough money, Tim who?, Me too, I was once that too, and that, money, is it good?, not much to them, probably, good movie, Ozzy, Still thinking about that girl, Hey, Probably, I don't like smileys, I don't tell stories, Is that like Fractal pie?, I love it, What about the Restivus?, Pearl Jam has a million albums for sale, Thru another musician, a DVD would be cool, And it is badass, Boring, Fluffy in Maxim...nah he's too cool, Merry Christmas to you, I thought Fred Durst was Satan...oh wait..., I think he's like 11, Was never in the loop, IT WASN'T ME!!! I'll take a #4 combo with the Fender Jazz on the side, Merry Christmas for crying out loud, Didn't see it, Lyrics, John Bonham, Too many to list here..., It's Eura dammit, You'll see Fluffy, You too, Chop Suey gets me there, Son of Cheap Thrills, Missed it, That's mine!, mmmmmmmm donuts, no I'm not..., Taco Bell UUGH, Feb 6 for me, mine's usually solid, Solstice is good for me, woohoo, 5hundredthsomething post, Mine again, Who?, Don't cut it...thanks, stars geetars...either way, getting to know me?, Is any chili good chili?, money of course, I can dig it, Haven't played it yet, Leave me alone, Yep, "Ok we'll do it", Truck will though, Play it loud, Its always the right moment isn't it?, Ender's Game, I like Alvarez, Sell books and office supplies, Buddah-email me, "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" What does an old woman smell like?, ...is cool, if you'll fly me there...

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  12:15:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
something is nothing but nothing is something eat shit eat cheese eat smoke drink happy luck tree gordon lightfoot drinking fountains canadian goose farts on a foggy morning starbuck's revenge of the platipus part nine forty seven six niner forty burp fart pete seeger snow fog gta3 mkay god's revengeful killing of the__________ eat shit drink the brwons football water adam sandler is a grodon lightfoot's ass...........................................................

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2001 :  7:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey Fluffy. Yak Addict No thanks (no money) I'm from MS. Controlling Plumbing equipment, I think not, Happiness, Not for me, It's just you, Stickers are for girls, Changes scare me, Dreamed I Killed God, No, I don't know, Thanks, Cable modems are ok, I LIKE WINDOWS! Perfect examples, You too, Gift means poison in German, One Geetar No Vocals, I'll Be there, What?, God made that rule?, Call the police!, Sounds like a band, Not enough money, Tim who?, Me too, I was once that too, and that, money, is it good?, not much to them, probably, good movie, Ozzy, Still thinking about that girl, Hey, Probably, I don't like smileys, I don't tell stories, Is that like Fractal pie?, I love it, What about the Restivus?, Pearl Jam has a million albums for sale, Thru another musician, a DVD would be cool, And it is badass, Boring, Fluffy in Maxim...nah he's too cool, Merry Christmas to you, I thought Fred Durst was Satan...oh wait..., I think he's like 11, Was never in the loop, IT WASN'T ME!!! I'll take a #4 combo with the Fender Jazz on the side, Merry Christmas for crying out loud, Didn't see it, Lyrics, John Bonham, Too many to list here..., It's Eura dammit, You'll see Fluffy, You too, Chop Suey gets me there, Son of Cheap Thrills, Missed it, That's mine!, mmmmmmmm donuts, no I'm not..., Taco Bell UUGH, Feb 6 for me, mine's usually solid, Solstice is good for me, woohoo, 5hundredthsomething post, Mine again, Who?, Don't cut it...thanks, stars geetars...either way, getting to know me?, Is any chili good chili?, money of course, I can dig it, Haven't played it yet, Leave me alone, Yep, "Ok we'll do it", Truck will though, Play it loud, Its always the right moment isn't it?, Ender's Game, I like Alvarez, Sell books and office supplies, Buddah-email me, "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?" What does an old woman smell like?, ...is cool, if you'll fly me there...

Amazing... How long did that take??

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  01:46:12 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, it couldn't have taken longer than from 11:36 until 12:01. I don't know, but at least 15 minutes. It was fun tho, and now that I actually reread the whole thing, I think it is pretty coherent.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  05:28:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mine took a FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIMe!!! But it was worth it, If I could make Jay laugh!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  4:34:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy I figured you just copied and pasted somehow, but I guess not. Did you put them in specific order?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2001 :  4:42:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i laughed pretty hard, Fluffy...abstract writing...now if only i could spell right...JEsus thre must be aboot twelve spelling errors in everyone of my posts...

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  02:49:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My sister has already complained about the spelling around these parts. As for how I did it, that was the actual order the posts were in when I was reading down the list. I thought they read really funny in that order, so I copied them in the exact order they were listed. Any of the really kewl ones you can chalk up to my favorite word: SYNCHRONICITY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  02:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Red is blue. And I'm using linux now.

BTW. Whats the deal with the ftp server? Is it down for good now? Cause I know I sure as hell can never connect..

Peace.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  2:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just got up, but after seeing all of the work that went into this topic...I need a nap.

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  1:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I just got up, but after seeing all of the work that went into this topic...I need a nap.

ROTFLMAO ADAM!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  6:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

ROTFLMAO

ROTFLAMO????

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  8:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"rolling on the floor laughing my ass off"... I think.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  01:16:38 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OIC

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  02:52:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does OIC = Oh, I see?

In my neck of the woods it can also mean "Officer in Charge."

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  04:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
YID (Yes It Does)

Okay, okay, i made that one up.

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  3:06:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
2U2 = To You, Too
AAMOF = As A Matter Of Fact
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
AFAIC = As Far As I'm Concerned
AFAICT = As Far As I Can Tell
AFK = Away From Keyboard
ASAP = As Soon As Possible
BAD = Bondage And Discipline
BAK = Back At Keyboard
BBL = Be Back Later
BITMT = But In The Meantime
BOT = Back On Topic
BRB = Be Right Back
BRBH2P = Be Right Back Had To Pee
BTW = By the way
C4N = Ciao For Now
CRS = Can't Remember "Stuff"
CU = See You
CUL(8R) = See You Later
CWOT = Complete Waste Of Time
CYA = See Ya
DVDA = Double Vagina Double Anal
DITYID = Did I Tell You I'm Distressed?
DIY = Do It Yourself
DP = Double Penetration
EOD = End Of Discussion
EZ = Easy
F2F = Face To Face
FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions
FBOW = For Better Or Worse
FOAF = Friend Of A Friend
FOCL = Falling Off Chair Laughing
FWIW = For What It's Worth
FYA = For Your Amusement
FYI = For Your Information
/ga = Go Ahead
GAL = Get A Life
GBTW = Get Back To Work
GFC = Going For Coffee
GFETE = Grinning From Ear To Ear
GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike
GR&D = Grinning, Running & Ducking
GTG = Got To Go
GTGTTBR = Got To Go To The Bathroom
GTRM = Going To Read Mail
HAND = Have A Nice Day
HHOK = Ha Ha Only Kidding
HSP = Horribly Slow Postal
HTG = Hispanic Teen Guitarist
HTH = Hope This Helps
IAC = In Any Case
IAE = In Any Event
IC = I See
IDGI = I Don't Get It
IMCO = In My Considered Opinion
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
IMNSHO = in My Not So Humble Opinion
IMO = In My Opinion
IMPE = In My Previous/Personal Experience
IMVHO = In My Very Humble Opinion
IOTTMCO = Intuitively Obvious To The Most Casual Observer
IOW = In Other Words
IRL = In Real Life
ISP = Internet Service Provider
IYKWIM = If You Know What I Mean
JHC = Jesus H Christ
JIC = Just In Case
J/K = Just kidding
KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid
L8TR = Later
LD = Later Dude
LMAO = LMAO
LOL = Laughing Out Loud
LTNS = Long Time No See
MorF = Male or Female, or person who asks that question
MTCW = My Two Cents Worth
N&N = Nice And Naughty
NRG = Energy
NRN = No Reply Necessary
ONNA = Oh No, Not Again!
OTOH = On The Other Hand
OTTOMH = Off The Top Of My Head
OIC = Oh I See
OTF = On The Floor
OLL = Online Love
PCMCIA = People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms
PLS = Please
PU = That Stinks!
RBATCHA = Right Back At You
REHI = Hello Again (re-Hi!)
RHC = Really Hot Coffee
ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing
ROTF = Rolling On The Floor
ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off
RSN = Real Soon Now
RTDox = Read The Documentation/Directions
RTFM = Read The Frickin' Manual
RUOK = Are You OK?
S&M = Sadism & Masochism
SNAFU = Situation Normal; All Fouled Up
SO = Significant Other
SOL = Smiling Out Loud (or You're Out of Luck)
STD = Sexually Transmitted Disease
TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
TAFN = That's All For Now
TEOTWAWKI - The End Of The World As We Know It
THX = Thanks
TIA = Thanks In Advance
TLK2UL8R = Talk to you later
TMK = To My Knowledge
TOS = Terms Of Service
TPTB = The Powers That Be
TSWC = Tell Someone Who Cares
TTBOMK = To The Best Of My Knowledge
TTFN = Ta-Ta For Now
TTYL(8R) = Talk To You Later
TWIMC = To Whom It May Concern
Txs = Thanks
URL = Web Page Address
w/b = Welcome Back
w/o = Without
WRT = With Regard To
WTG = Way To Go
WU? = What's Up?
WWW = World Wide Web
WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get
Y2K = Year 2000
YGIAGAM = Your Guess Is As Good As Mine
YGWYPF = You Get What You Pay For
YID = Yes It Does
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary
ZZZ = Sleeping

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  3:25:34 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey fluffy missed a few
AFAWCS- as far as we can see
ATTWF- and then they were free
YAMS- you are my sanity
RATR- rheginos and the reserrection
TIM- kick ass motha fucka on the geetar..biatch
james

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  3:44:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This may be CWOT, but it will be IOTTMCO. DITYID? So I was ROTFLMAO and my SO said TANSTAAFL. I said to her "RBATCHA, EZ bee-yotch." She said "TSWC" and I said I "TTBOMK, you do." I was wrong. IOW, she wasn't going to BRB. She may have H2P, but wasn't going to BRB, like I said. "FBOW", what a joke. I guess her TOS had been fulfilled, TMK, cause there was no ZZZ with us, BTW. So I said HAND, but it was ok when she said "HHOK."

This FOAF introduced HTG and he was FOCL at me. So I got F2F and asked him some FAQ. He said "JIC JHC comes back RSN IRL (IYKWIM) we should drink RHC and say 'REHI.'" I thought and, WRT JHC, him coming would be TEOTWAWKI. No more N&N, S&M, BAD, or DP (especially DVDA). HTG said "AAMOF and AFAICT you're right." BITMT....

Anywho, this is FYA. FYI, I'm not serious. GA and make jokes tell me to GAL. IMCandHO, I'm having a smooth time. OTOH, I can see that this is annoying. YGIAGAM why I'm doing this. WYSIWYG. If you're a PWCMCIA, you are SOL. I CRS either. So I'd have to RTDox or RTFM.

You might say IDGI. It makes no sense. IC. IAE, YID. YGWYPF, and this was free. AFAWCS, you should GBTW or GFC, at least. FWIW, I'm GFETE. But I've GTG, cause I'm GTTBR. Sorry I didn't KIS,S.

BITMT, and since this is BOT, I'll CUL(8R).

EOD, NRN.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  5:25:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you guys simply have TMTOYH. (too much time on your hands)

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  5:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WTF?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  04:04:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thought of a few more:

STFU=Shut the Fuck UP
FTW=Fuck the World
FU=Fuck You
WTF=What the Fuck
SFW=So Fucking What
FYATHYRIO=Fuck You and the Horse You Road In On
FO=Fuck Off

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  04:26:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How aboot simply...F!

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  06:50:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats a good one but I prefer FF
FUCK FLUFFY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  11:32:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thats a good one but I prefer FF
FUCK FLUFFY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

I'd prefer to pass on this one ... but others may not .

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2002 :  3:36:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like me! Thank you I believe I will!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  09:25:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fuck Fluffy was meant more in the negative way than the fun way. Like Fluffy Sucks! Fuck Fluffy, what an asshole! More like that.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  9:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude, this is FF (fucking funny, not fuck fluffy). I'll just STFU and I would FTW if I could, thanks...SFW if I FTHIRIO? Maybe I like horses. Ha, I'm having TMFF (Too much fucking fun) with this. I better STFU and GTFB (go to fucking bed). Man I'm FD (fucking drunk). But really, WGAF? How's that for FA (fucking acronyms)?

quote:

This may be CWOT, but it will be IOTTMCO. DITYID? So I was ROTFLMAO and my SO said TANSTAAFL. I said to her "RBATCHA, EZ bee-yotch." She said "TSWC" and I said I "TTBOMK, you do." I was wrong. IOW, she wasn't going to BRB. She may have H2P, but wasn't going to BRB, like I said. "FBOW", what a joke. I guess her TOS had been fulfilled, TMK, cause there was no ZZZ with us, BTW. So I said HAND, but it was ok when she said "HHOK."

This FOAF introduced HTG and he was FOCL at me. So I got F2F and asked him some FAQ. He said "JIC JHC comes back RSN IRL (IYKWIM) we should drink RHC and say 'REHI.'" I thought and, WRT JHC, him coming would be TEOTWAWKI. No more N&N, S&M, BAD, or DP (especially DVDA). HTG said "AAMOF and AFAICT you're right." BITMT....

Anywho, this is FYA. FYI, I'm not serious. GA and make jokes tell me to GAL. IMCandHO, I'm having a smooth time. OTOH, I can see that this is annoying. YGIAGAM why I'm doing this. WYSIWYG. If you're a PWCMCIA, you are SOL. I CRS either. So I'd have to RTDox or RTFM.

You might say IDGI. It makes no sense. IC. IAE, YID. YGWYPF, and this was free. AFAWCS, you should GBTW or GFC, at least. FWIW, I'm GFETE. But I've GTG, cause I'm GTTBR. Sorry I didn't KIS,S.

EOD, NRN.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  9:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Two cents for the person that decodes all of this.

quote:

Dude, this is FF (fucking funny, not fuck fluffy). I'll just STFU and I would FTW if I could, thanks...SFW if I FTHIRIO? Maybe I like horses. Ha, I'm having TMFF (Too much fucking fun) with this. I better STFU and GTFB (go to fucking bed). Man I'm FD (fucking drunk). But really, WGAF? How's that for FA (fucking acronyms)?

EOD, NRN.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  9:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, I'll give you 2 cents if you interpret it for me!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  8:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Two cents..that's a rich bet! I'd take it!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  04:15:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Someone mentioned it elsewhere so I thought I would add it:

BYOB = Bring your own beer(I think it was Jamie saying this is a bad rule)

and a few band ones:
STP
RATM
BMW
RHCP
and does AC/DC count?
REM (sorry had to mention it)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:10:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe... S... T... P...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  11:14:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
With references all over the board, how could I forget PJ = Pearl Jam

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

BYOB = Bring your own beer(I think it was Jamie saying this is a bad rule)

You're invited to Homer's BBBQ. The extra B is for BYOBB.
What's that extra B for?
That's a typo.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:28:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How about BYOBBBQ?

Thats Bring Your Own Beer+BarBeQue

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:40:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow Barney! You brought a beer keg!
Yeah!....Where can I fill it up?

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  03:22:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The official "Fluffy Sucks" Tshirts are now available. More info coming.

If you are confused see posts above after the BIG "FUCK FLUFFY" post.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2002 :  03:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

and a few band ones:
STP
RATM
BMW
RHCP
and does AC/DC count?
REM (sorry had to mention it)

APC
NIN
DMB