New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  08:10:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One day, I was sitting in Spanish class (having to get out of the class with some tissue about every three minutes cause my nose was running so much) and we were working on this small project with friends. I'm sitting in my desk, and I remembered something funny that happened a short time ago, and I cant stop laughing. A couple of girls come over asking "whats so funny" I begin to tell the story, but cant, due to my constant laughter. . . . then, my left nostril just explodes. Thats right! It dumps out all the...snot...out of that side, and onto my face. I sat there, and the girl in front of my, her eyes get HUGE. I cup my hand over my face, got up, and ran to get a tissue. I walked back with my head down in shame, and didn't talk for the next hour and a half.......my nick name for that day was
"Bigsnot"

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2002 :  11:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So ashamed... yet you share it so freely. It's allright... I saw a post a few days ago on another messageboard that puts all embarrassing stories to shame. I'll see if I can find it, and it will just make you feel that much better about yourself.
-J

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2002 :  11:41:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*BigSnot* hahahaahahahahhahahahaha, what a loser.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2002 :  4:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One TIMe, last year, we were reading this book in English class. I had one hell of a cold, and there weren't any Kleenex in the room. The snot came like Niagara Falls, and i had NOWHERE to wipe it. As the snot poured, i desparetly searched for something to get it off with, finnally settling on the sleeve of my short-sleeved shirt. THen more came. It was the sticky, but still runny type that plagues cold sufferers. Pretty soon, it was all over my pants and on the table. i was putting my head down to try to hide my flowing nostrils. My english teacher (who was a REALLY cool guy!) was aboot to call on me to read, noticed my situation, and asked the guy next to me to read. After fifteen minutes of nearly constant wipping, the end of the period came, when i asked my buddy for a napkin or something. He took one look at me, and said " jesus fuckin christ, man, here!" and handed me a bumby napkin. I wipped my nose with it, feeling extremely uncomfortable, as the little bumbs left a burn on my nose that lasted all day. I'll tell you, when i have a cold now, I carry a little handy pak full of new, soft kleenex.

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  9:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay, that sucks man. I hate it too when teachers dont have tissues.I kinda just lay my head back and snort really hard with my nose, or just use a piece of note book paper

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  9:33:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i mena, this was niagara falls snot...notebook paper, hmm, never tohught of that...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  10:18:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I always kept a pack of tissues in my back pack, cuz u never know when u will need them, and u know for damn sure that the school wont have them.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2002 :  11:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just recently, while talking to my teacher up close, my left nostril, again, exploded with snot. I managed to cover it with my hand for the rest of the conversation, but I knew she saw it.....damn.

-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  03:53:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh well......I guess your life is over.....

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  05:56:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Be careful HTG, that is 2 times now, and they say bad things come in 3's. Maybe you could wear one of those surgical masks or pollen/allergy masks. Then you would have to worry about anyone seeing what falls from your nose.

ps: just be sure to change it often, otherwise it could get really gross!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000