Far too much shit happened
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  10:08:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can never catch up, i dont know how fluffy can leave for like a month come back and catch up so quickly. o well.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  11:28:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well first of all its Quality...not quantity!

I've often wondered how Fluffy can post for hours on end for days on end? The way I have it calculated he spends more time in front of a computer screen than actually conducting the functions of everyday life. Of course for the TR fans this is not a bad thing but for any of the rest of us I think if we spent that much time online, it would be considered a bit dysfunctional!

If I had more time, I'd spend alot of it here on the board cause its always good for laughs and connections(who's delivering my next bag O' weed by the way?). Which is another good indication that we focus on quality and not quantity!

So don't be sad
This board even has a nasty case of Syphillus with a itchy crotch side effect and we're all still smiling!

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2002 :  11:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol Evergreen, that last comment was well put.

"Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, We'll be okay."
-Dave Matthews-
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  12:12:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Well first of all its Quality...not quantity

Well im screwed

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2002 :  03:56:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Well first of all its Quality...not quantity

Well im screwed

............literally!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  05:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have proven time and time again that I cannot function in the OUTSIDE world. I'm a Loser baby, so why don't you kill me!!!

Just call me DysFUNKsional Fluff!!

I agree it is all about quality, not quantity!!! SUBSTANCE
How a shallow soul like myself even makes it thru the day surprises even myself. I obviously do not deserve the finer things in life, as evidenced by the jobs and life I have chosen. Make no mistake, it may seem a sad, lonely life to some, but I am quite happy with my complete lack of a life. Although I do feel I am quite busy for someone with NO LIFE. So I trudge ever forward in search of the elusive dream that one day I may actually have a life of some substance and meaning. In the meantime, I am content to spend my lifeless existence here on the board brainwashing and corrupting the masses with spell checks and definitions until such a time as they see fit to come and haul me away kicking and screaming in a straight jacket. For the only sane people are the ones who know they are truly crazy.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000