SNOW SUX!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  8:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Especially when it causes u to lose control of your car, spin out, and go down the hill along side the snow ridden road. ARG!

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  8:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't ya just hate that! I'm all for summer getting here. It didn't snow much here this winter. I must say this has been the most bizarre winter of all. The temperature changes were quite extreme.
Plus this state does a really crappy job at snow removal. The schools close if there is just a dusting on the roads. Hope you are ok Saint Jude.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2002 :  9:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah im ok, only psychological damage.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2002 :  7:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That sucks... glad you are ok though. I would trade snow for pollen, though, in a heartbeat.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2002 :  01:20:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, u know what else sux? Cops. I got a fucking $200 ticket for going only 18 over. psh.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2002 :  06:00:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ONLY 18 OVER?!?!? C'mon! That's nothing to bitch aboot! My friend got pulled over for going 7 miles over the posted speed limit.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2002 :  1:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm bitching aboot the $200 ticket, not what i got pulled over 4. it sux so much.....Milwaukee to St. Paul at 85mph is like 4 hours, at 70 it's like 5 hours....i need a jet-nobody has a jet anymore. Used to be everyone had a jet, even two or three... I used to have a jet, until the divorce and my wife got it. I didn't know how to fly it but i still had a jet! Why don't you people have jets!? they'll fly circles around your damn helicopters, that's for sure.

But always remember: Stay away from the clit, it's not something to be played with.

A monkey...the most dangerous of all mammals....

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  06:25:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fleabass said:
quote:
Yeah, u know what else sux? Cops.
When people ask me if I hate cops, I reply, "NO, but I feel alot better when they are not around."

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  06:27:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fleabass said:
quote:
But always remember: Stay away from the clit, it's not something to be played with.

Do you find it hard to get dates with this attitude? Or maybe I should say 2nd dates.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000