hey pcbdmb...........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  04:57:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you see your mention on the TimReynolds.com homepage?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  06:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes I did! I actually laughed out loud! Wow! I'm famous! But I can't help wondering "Where do I go from here?"

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  1:46:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see it now P-dog... for whatever reason it wasn't coming up the other day. That is funny.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  1:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Silky, I think he prefers to be called "p-diddy" these daze!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  2:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That man is a waste of space... he took one step too far when he butchered Kashmir.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  2:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb, why would you go and butcher Kashmir? You have incurred the wrath of Silky. No HOES for you!!! Guess it probably OK since you seem to date every hot chick in the business.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  5:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
.....cause I d'ohn't like Kashmir!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  5:25:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I see it now P-dog... for whatever reason it wasn't coming up the other day. That is funny.

please, please....call me P-kitty.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  5:32:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and say it fast so it's "peakiddy"

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000