Happy Birthday Dirtysloth
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  5:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Patrick!
March 12th

Sorry it's a little late. Hope your trip to Florida was a blast! Liz

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  5:38:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
enough! Happy birthday, adn always remeber my brother, one fish two fish, red fish blue fish, two zer zero party oops! outa time, my bacon's smellin fine!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  7:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay? Did you move on to more "potent" eucalyptus?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  8:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well.......i.......did.......just.......we can forget this......it'll....be......okay...Sparky.....you....won't have.....to.....die......old yeller.........didn't mean to....bite.....that.....hard.......i guess i shoul not've let....you.......fight.....with....him.....run.....doggy.......i'll...be....okay....

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  8:54:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  9:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're in the same boat Silky. Thanks for the kind words and I had an incredible time in Florida! I'll have to save any more catching up for later because I drove about 800 miles today. Time for bed.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  11:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  04:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy b-day!! Seems the gods smiled down on you, while you were away the board crashed. We have not been able to post for like 3 days. So all that catching up you were worried about should not be all that difficult. Glad you had a great respite. I leave tomorrow!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  07:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

well.......i.......did.......just.......we can forget this......it'll....be......okay...Sparky.....you....won't have.....to.....die......old yeller.........didn't mean to....bite.....that.....hard.......i guess i shoul not've let....you.......fight.....with....him.....run.....doggy.......i'll...be....okay....

OK! I might have a grasp on this! First Jay didn't want to talk aboot moving on to "other" drugs and decided to "segue" to what looks like a Jack Nickelson (sp?) quote into having a two-way conversation between Old Yeller and the boy that was supposed to shoot him but let him go instead..............WAIT!!!....THAT STILL DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  1:38:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
N..I..C..H..O..L..S..O..N

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  3:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that was pretty close pcb, but accually, i was so tired, and agrivated for having to hadn write thrity pages of nonsense that night, that i went a little overboard. It is accually a dying man talking to his dog, who was in a dog fight ( and lost, by the way) to Old Yeller. Pretty good guess, though

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  5:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh....that makes more but still no sense.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  6:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why Jay... why?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  6:14:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cause i've got the golden ticket, of course!

Jay
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000