Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I'm about to go fail a psychology exam....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  08:37:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hate school. Just thought I'd share.
-J

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  08:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OH come on, Psychology was one of the few classes that actually interested me in school. Just listen to Brian Wilson by BNL a couple times before going in and you'll do fine.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  10:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you STUDY you might have a chance at passing the test! LOL
I'm just kidding, good luck with the test..Liz

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  10:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good, so we do have a few BNL fans on the site, now if I only had a million dollars...

I hate school too, not that high up, sorry, I'm still in High school guys, and for me it's math!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  11:28:47 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I hate school too. That's why I went ahead and finally graduated. But really, I've been in school for 17 years (yeah, I just graduated from college) and now since I'm not there, and don't have a real job, I really don't know what to do. Almost miss it in a way, if you can imagine.

At least try to enjoy it a little while you can.

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  11:59:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn i loved High School. My whole senior year I had independent studies fixing computers for the district. So i had all sorts of freedom's. Heh in my art class i made an 8ft Tiki Bar which i used to sell alcohol at my gruaduation party heheh. Me and my best friend spent most of our senior year trying to luer girls into back room to show us their tits hehehe I was awful.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2001 :  12:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep... I failed it like a champ.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2001 :  12:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn, my senior year is stacked against me, and I'm sinking fast! Pre-Calc is making me butt hurt, and the teacher doesn't teach, the math book doesn't explain steps it uses to solve problems, and I seem to have a knack to fail every quiz and test, with the greatest of ease.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2001 :  11:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
interesting, i am trying to study for a psychology exam right now, and for some reason i just fucking can't. the entire terrorist thing is just to damn interesting to turn the tv off. and the mix between tim and WSP in the background isn't helping either. fuck, what do i do. the review sheet is so easy, i just can't sit down and do it. fuck me.

later

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2001 :  10:27:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have a few drinks to loosen yourself up a little. If that doesn't work... drink a few more.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2001 :  12:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah man, definately get a few drinks into you, and you should be set. Relaxed...calm...maybe I should get a few drinks into me...

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000