HEMP FOR VICTORY!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  11:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.crrh.org/hemptv/docs_victory.html

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  01:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Couldn't get this one to load. Well, nothing on the whole page would load, truth be told. Probably just something I don't have installed, from the myriad of things that I could install for free. Wouldn't it just be simpler if everyone used the same thing to put things like this on the web? Cause then I wouldn't have to worry about not having a "viewer that is available to play this file" or whatever.

[stepping off his soapbox]

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  01:47:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know exactly what you're talking aboot! I went there and it said that I couldn't watching something because I didn't have the appropriate browser or something like that. Anyway, I went to a site to download it, only to find myself staring a list of like 50 different choices to make. Wwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too confusing!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  07:35:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd try it again guys, cause it worked for me, and it couldn't have been simpler. I didn't even have to click on anything or nuthin. The page loaded and the vid started playing. It is way kewl. I would love to find a collection of those kinds of things on DVD. That and Reefer Madness. I love all those crazy propaganda films. When we left Santa Fe last I bought some hemp pants in a store where I was looking for that confounded hat(which I still don't have) and Rew bought TR a Hemp for Victory poster for the studio. It was really nice. Wish I had a pic. Next time I am in at the studio, I will take a pic of it for you guys. Just want to remind everyone here on this post as well, pick up "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer. A must read on this topic. SERIOUSLY!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  12:38:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
all u need for it to work is real player... thats all and it should automatically load for you like fluffy said.

But yes indrustrial hemp is very usefull, its too bad our government freaks out about it because it is asociated w/ weed. but if u smoked a field of it then maybe u could get high. too bad because hemp and its seeds can be used for many many things.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  08:51:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, and all the big business corporations know that it could put them out of business and make them obsolete. They have so much money and so many lobbyists paying into politicians pockets to make sure we never get to save the world with HEMP. It is a sad state of affairs when the interests of big business are more important than the future of our earth.

Big Business speaking to the EARTH: "Sucks to be YOU!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  1:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anyone see the episode of sifl and olly where they interview earth... it was great... i will have to go back to my tape of it to fully transcibe it.. .but it was o so funny.

I'll hook u all up w/ the script later

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  3:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  3:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this mp3 has nothing to do w/ the earth interview but still is damn funny.

http://www.najical.com/s-o/season2/int/int-fav-ollyinventor.mp3

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  7:42:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute....are they trying to insinuate that the earth is really an early 1900s British explorer by giving it the hat?!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  9:01:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, no, but well i will try to do the script from memory now.

Olly: Hey folks welcome to the interview part of the show.
Sifl: Hey man i'm pretty excited we got a big interview for today.
Olly: Really?
Sifl: Yeah today we are going via satilite to interview the earth.
Olly: (laugh) what?
Sifl: This is gunna be cool man.
Olly: Are you for real?
Sifl: Yeah ok let go now via satelite to interview the earth.

(Sat feed comes in of the earth w/o the hat on at this point, and a cig in its mouth)

Pause..
Earth: What do you want?
(Both sifl and olly crack up)
Olly: Um hi earth. (laughs) um how are you doing. I didnt know you smoked.
Earth: Yeah you guys got me addicted to it.
Sifl: Sorry.
Earth: I feel like crap.
Olly: Umm..
Earth: Hi.
S&O: (laugh)
Earth: Yeah where the hell are you guys anyway?
S&O: Huh?
Earth: Like where on me are you?
Sifl: O were in america.
Earth: Is that near canada?
Sifl: Sort of.
Olly: So do volcano's hurt?
Earth: Kind of, do u ever get a really bad zit? Huh slapshot?
Olly: Yeah.
Earth: Its kind of like that, we planets get more of em when were younger. It this thing called puberty that we go through.
Olly: O really humans go through puberty too, so were kind of the same.
Eath: No.
Sifl: So um how have you been earth?
Earth: I feel like crap, I mean it feels like theres a damn frat party going on in my head, with you guys drinking and smoking and puking. I just need like three weeks off in florda to get ballenced.
Sifl: You're imballenced.
Earth: Yeah since you guys showed up i've felt like crap.
Sifl: What do you mean?
Earth: You guys are a damn fluke.
Olly: What?
Earth: Ever leave pudding out for a few days, starts to get that skin on it.
Sifl: Yeah. I hate that.
Earth: Well, check this sh#$ out. (camera turns off of earth then back on to him w/ the hat) Check out this hat.
Olly: Whats it for?
Earth: I got this big hat.
Sifl: For what?!
Olly: Ok we got to go.
Earth: Bye

(Sat feed ends)

Sifl: That guys a freak... that hat was pretty cool though.

I think i screwed up really bad somewhere but u get the jist of it...

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  06:10:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am sure the sun is wearing the hat because the sun is burning him so badly since we humans have slowly done away with the ozone that protects earth from the harmful rays of the sun.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  06:13:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well he did pick a good hat to block out the sun. And it is stylish too!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  08:25:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He only bought that one because he couldn't get the HEMP hat he REALLY wanted. Poor Bastard! I know just how he feels.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well then your hat really doesn't exist! Because if the world can't find it.....who can?!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:05:27 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Uranus probably could.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:06:30 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwahhahhaa.

One time, when I was reading my horror scope, it said...

"The sun is perfectly aligned with Uranus."

Funny, I didn't feel it's warmth.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:14:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Uranus is highly overrated. People are always saying that Uranus can do this and Uranus can do that.......but Uranus hasn't done shit for me!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:38:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why is that pcbdmb? Did you take the deal where you shit out of your mouth? That would pretty much make Uranus useless.

Speaking of, if I found the hat in Uranus, I am not sure I would put it on my head. In fact, I am sure I wouldn't.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  01:42:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dunno....Uranus and I just haven't agreed for a while.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  02:21:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb said:
quote:
Uranus is highly overrated.

There is actually a person or people who go around rating Uranus? I definitely don't want that job! Sounds like some loser 9-5 type job to me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  02:25:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah! It's an entire team on engineers. And they're highly respected!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  02:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe you let them near Uranus! I don't care how highly respected they are.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  02:45:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like I had a choice! They showed up with a warrent and all their equipment.....I couldn't say no.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  02:59:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why didn't you show them your badge? They usually don't treat police like that. It is usually the police who treat people like that. HEHE

Question for Officer pcbdmb: Searched Uranus lately?
Answer from Officer pcbdmb: No, but I have a warrant to search it later. Wanna help?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  04:28:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would have shown them my badge, but I lost it on my last trip to Uranus.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  04:42:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You should stop playing around Uranus so much and maybe you wouldn't lose your badge up there. That badge could get you out of some sticky situations, but it seems you are gonna have to get your badge out of a sticky situation first if you lost it in Uranus.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  11:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I lost my badge in Uranus, I don't think I would want it back.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  11:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

If I lost my badge in Uranus, I don't think I would want it back.

Exactly....

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But if I lost my badge in Uranus, I would have been poking around there in the first place. In which case it would be evident that I didn't mind poking around there.

I myself wouldn't even have the opportunity to lose my badge in Uranus, because I wouldn't be poking around there.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  04:26:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't lie enthuTIMsiast! We know you enjoy poking around Uranus.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  06:48:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I try and avoid Uranus at all costs!! It is not a pretty place, and not somewhere I want to spend ANY time. Foods not so good, place stinks, and it is really dark, and I like the dark, but I just can't stand the smell. So I am afraid I will continue to avoid Uranus. I will leave Uranus to the dingleberrys!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  09:45:02 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I'm not going to keep Uranus to myself, if that's what you're thinking.

-What-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah! You've got to share Uranus with everyone!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  11:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Uranus is for everyone???!!! Well I want no part of it. I will have nothing to do with Uranus. I say, wipe Uranus!!(right off the map)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:55:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No way!!! Uranus is as important as anything else on the map!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2002 :  08:06:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION:

Cannabis is given health all clear

by David Taylor Home Affairs Correspondent
This Is London
© Associated Newspapers Ltd., 14 March 2002

Scientists today cleared the way for a softening of the law on cannabis, declaring that the drug "is not associated with major health problems for the individual or society".

The Government's Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs found that while cannabis smokers can become dependent, the drug is not as addictive as tobacco or alcohol.

Although cannabis may pose risks for people with heart problems, or for schizophrenics, the dangers are not so great as in the case of other drugs such as amphetamine, say the scientists. In healthy young people, cannabis is even said to have a similar effect on the heart as exercise.

The findings are sure to dismay some anti-drugs campaigners who regard cannabis as a "gateway drug" which can lead users to experiment with harder substances, such as heroin.

At the moment, cannabis is a Class B drug, one rung down from cocaine, heroin and ecstasy, but on a par with amphetamine or "speed". In October, Home Secretary David Blunkett signalled his intention to downgrade cannabis to Class C alongside steroids and some sleeping pills - meaning that being caught with small amounts would no longer be an arrestable offence.

Today's advisory council report says cannabis is less harmful than other Class B drugs, adding: "The continuing juxtaposition of cannabis with these more harmful Class B drugs, erroneously ( and dangerously) suggests that their harmful effects are equivalent."

It makes clear that alcohol is far more damaging than cannabis to health and society at large because it encourages risk-taking and leads to aggressive and violent behaviour.

Today's report - always expected to support downgrading - is seen as the next step toward the biggest change in the drugs laws for more than 30 years.

Both the Commons and the Lords will have to debate and vote on the issue before the law can be changed and the Home Secretary will wait until he has read two more key reports before he asks Parliament to look at the question.

First, he wants to see a study of the Metropolitan Police's Lambeth experiment where people caught with cannabis have been let off with a warning and simply had the drug confiscated. Then he will read the home affairs select committee's wide-ranging report on the Government's drugs policies.

A Home Office source said any change in the law would come "in the summer at the earliest". It would still be possible to go to jail for dealing in cannabis, but people caught with small amounts for personal use would likely face only confiscation and a formal warning.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  03:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There was some seriously funny post whoring going on in this thread. OHHH and some info on a topic that has been brought up again recently.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

LoveToday
Chatterbox

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  08:51:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It makes clear that alcohol is far more damaging than cannabis to health and society at large because it encourages risk-taking and leads to aggressive and violent behaviour. "

This is what I tell my daughter. The government makes too much money off of alcohol (and its related crimes). They tried to make it illegal and when they realized that they could make shitloads of money off of it, they lifted the sanctions. And all I can do now is hope that she rules the world some day because she truly believes it. She is against smoking ANYTHING but she is an advocate for independence and personal freedoms. We talk openly about drugs (of which I have done most at one point or another in my life) because I don't want my future generation to be so blinded by all this close minded WAAAYY right winged philosophy. Cotton farmers in the 1900-1930's realized the diversity and strength of hemp and they threatened the US government that they would revolt and jack up their prices unless SOMEONE made this "devil's fiber" illegal. Maybe if that had not happened, our soldiers, cops and judges would be wearing wool/hemp blend uniforms. Hopefully, as soon as all the dinosaurs on the Senate and House(some of whom were actually already around when it became illegal) will retire and some new blood that hasn't been steeped with all this "our forefathers" mumbo jumbo can come in and give new perspective.

Hey... I can dream right??

I childproof my home... and they still get in!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000