BURN
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  9:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www1.scoopthis.com/411/met_uf/stc_met_uf_mtv.htm

YOU CANNOT OWN A 2 CHORD PROGRESSION. YOU WERE NOT THE FIRST TO DO IT, YOU FUCKING MORONS. WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE SUE ALL THE MUSICIANS WHO USE A "C F G" PROGRESSION? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING STUPID, THAT'S WHY. I WILL WATCH YOU BURN AT MY FEET OR I WILL DIE TRYING.

death to false metal.

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  9:38:36 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
a well done prank.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  4:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But it wouldn't surprise me, weren't Metallica the ones bitching about Napster along with Garth Brooks. LOL I bet they are both living the lives of homeless people due to the amounts of money they lost due to Napster.LOL

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  1:01:20 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
a days doesn't pass where i don't curse their very souls.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  6:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This pisses me off and im not even the one getting sued.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  7:11:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is a fantastic prank, just because it's so beleivable...Metallica...ha...Some of their music is great, but they are a money-only band for sure...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  9:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
eh. i'm not a huge fan of metallica's music. i'm not a fan of metal in general.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  8:25:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unfuckingbelieveable ....

They'resofuckeduptheysuck.

Music is dead
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  10:14:30 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what spacebar?

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  01:26:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The second one MAYBE....but I am pretty sure UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE is one word. Yes, yes it is, no spacebar needed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  09:16:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We don't need no stinking spacebar!

Music is dead
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  03:23:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At least not for UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE!!! LOL

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000