Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh man, it feels good to be back with this board. Athesits left and right, and your all a bunch of sissys! Hey, joemoe, why dont you go, blowsomemo of your momma! And whats this, HispanicTeenGuitarist??? Why dont you take your sorry, mexian ass back to where ever the hell you came from. Fluffy, wow, he's back! Wow. . . .who cares? Did he name himself Fluffy becuase his moms got a fluffy pussy! And isnt it funny how Jay rhymes with the word. . .GAY!

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:33:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate to dignify this with a response, but I think you should at least know that no one on this board will be offended by anything you say. The people on this board are too intelligent to actually take that kind of crap seriously.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  7:40:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit dirtysloth, I was hoping everyone one would just ignore this post and it would drop away to the bottom of the list. Oh well, let the bashing begin!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry.....do you guys hear something? It sounds like a homosexual trying to find a partner!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:30:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh man, it feels good to be back with this board. Athesits left and right, and your all a bunch of sissys! Hey, joemoe, why dont you go, blowsomemo of your momma! And whats this, HispanicTeenGuitarist??? Why dont you take your sorry, mexian ass back to where ever the hell you came from. Fluffy, wow, he's back! Wow. . . .who cares? Did he name himself Fluffy becuase his moms got a fluffy pussy! And isnt it funny how Jay rhymes with the word. . .GAY!

Hey there big boy!
Wanna join this new club i'm in? It's called The Flaming Jesus Punchers, and we go around prancing like sissy's and burning bibles! It's Wicked Awesome!

But seriously, u obviously came here for a fight, but attempting to bash your intelectual superiors won't make your dick grow. So sorry. Why don't u just go hang out w/ your closet case KKK friends? I'm sure you would feel much more welcome there.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Jay Is Gay...totaly...and he IS because you said he was and now he's interested in men...Not the first time he has been told that!"
That is a quote from my "Buy-a-boyfriend" Jasper. I figured since i'm gay now i have to quickly get a boyfriend...Jasper wants to meet you...he is 6' 11" and 8 and a half inches...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:43:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah...Jasper! We all remember Jasper, don't we fellas?

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you know, swag, sometimes when i'm alone at night, i sit and think of you....with a painful flesh disease, lying in a gutter in kingston, and coked out of your mind. you discust me, and i seriously hope everyone you love dies. fuck you and your god. we are better than both of you. end of story.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:52:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
here here!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

i seriously hope everyone you love dies.

OK....that's a little harsh. I'd have rather said that everyone you love realizes who you really are.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oooooo...yeha, that was a littel harsh but i wanted to only reply w/ HERE HERE! because i DO agree with that...But yeah, i go to school with 800+ people like SGWAG

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
looks like were fighting fire w/ fire here ... so here u go....
quote:
Figlio di puttana, sai che tu sei un pezzo di merda? (1)

Hm? You think you're cool, right? Hm? Hm?
When you kicked out people [out of] your house

I tell you this, one of three Americans die of cancer,
you know? Asshole. You're gonna be one of those.

I [don't have the] courage
to kick your ass directly.
Don't have enough courage for that,
I could, you know.

You know you're gonna have another accident?
You know I'm involved with black magic?
Fuck you. Die. Bastard.
You think you're so cool, hm? Asshole.

And if I ever see your fucking face around,
In Europe or Italy,
Well I'll -- That time I'm gonna kick your ass.
Fuck you. Fucking Americans, Yankee.
You're gonna die outta cancer, I promise.

[Bang bang / Deep pain]

No one does what you did to me.
You wanna know something? Fuck you.
I want your balls smashed, eat shit. Bastard.

Pezzo di merda, figlio di puttana. (2)
I hope somebody in your family dies soon.

Crepa, pezzo di merda, e vai
a sucare cazzi su un aereo! (3)

u can thank tool for that.

(1) Son of a bitch, do you know you are a piece of shit?
(2) Piece of shit, son of a bitch.
(3) Die, piece of shit, and go suck dicks on a plane!

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:58:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
REALLY?? WOW! Normally, I'd suggest for you to prance around campus in a tutu and holding a fairy wand. And everytime you came up to one of those guys, you would tap them with your wand and ask them to the prom. But with that many......you'd probably get killed...LITERALLY!

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  8:58:45 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and then dies. no, you're right. it's not their fault swag sucks so much. as long as he's isolated from everyone, it's ok. the last thing anyone needs is a plauge like him. sorry about the outburst. i have a tendency to do that when people caim to be better than me because they believe an invisible man lives in the clouds.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  9:04:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah....I believe in God, but I hate it whenever someone uses God as a pretense for his arguments.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  9:09:29 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
right, you believe in a god. fine. at least you don't hide behind him. and you obviously believe in the same one as swag. of course, i mean no offense to you when i make god related comments. a belief is fine, but to be so radical about it sucks.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  9:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh don't worry...I didn't take any offense to it. I understood what you meant.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  9:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcb, you continue to amaze me. I beleive in a form of god. my "god," if it can be called that, is really the energy left from people and things that die...kind of complicated...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  9:29:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

pcb, you continue to amaze me.

Well I'm always able to amaze myself......but I can't seem to figure out how I amazed you........wait....did you look down my pants?

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  9:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Why dont you take your sorry, mexian ass back to where ever the hell you came from.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, that was the funniest thing I read in that dumbass bashing of us folks. I'm actually, puerto rican, just in case ya'll forgot.

Go to Top of Page

joemoe
Try A Little Harder

77 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  9:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey sgwag i hope someone sticks your dick in a meat grinder.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  9:56:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Why dont you take your sorry, mexian ass back to where ever the hell you came from.

Why dont you take your sorry american ass back to where ever the hell you came from.... which my best guess is (in norm mcdonald voice) NAZI GERMANY!

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  10:11:10 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
way to spell mexican, swag. you know, the more this guy types, the more he reveals how stupid he is, both with his opinions and the fact that he has the spelling ability of a baked potato.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  10:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you know, jay may rhyme with gay, but look at what swag rhymes with:
"fag" "ballbag" "cuntrag" any others i'm missing?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  10:17:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
stag........check out
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1236

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Why dont I stick it in your mom's unshaving, dirty pussy? Huh? Sounds nice to me. Yours too HTG. Or I dunno, those puerto rican pussys might be a bit smelly.

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:14:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
way to spell mexican, swag. you know, the more this guy types, the more he reveals how stupid he is, both with his opinions and the fact that he has the spelling ability of a baked potato

Oh wow, i've been called a baked potato. That shuts me up. . . . .how queer.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:22:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SGWAG has just entered my list of dumbasses who I will bash over the heads w/ Volkswagons. Lets see....

Fred Durst
Carson Daley
Boy Bands
Carrot Top
SGWAG

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey now
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:24:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Why dont I stick it in your mom's unshaving, dirty pussy? Huh? Sounds nice to me. Yours too HTG. Or I dunno, those puerto rican pussys might be a bit smelly.

What? No, I don't think you understand what a meat grinder is or how it works....what a dumbass. Hey everybody! Look at the dumbass! Point and laugh!!

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know why Fleabass likes to play basses? Becuase there LONG AND HARD INSTRUMENTS. GET IT, LONG AND HARD! He likes them basses like he loves them dicks.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You know why Fleabass likes to play basses? Becuase there LONG AND HARD INSTRUMENTS. GET IT, LONG AND HARD! He likes them basses like he loves them dicks.

Well I can't argue w/ that. My new bass is actuall made out of rockwood, and it's really really hard. I mean REALLY hard. It's long and smooth and i love to beat it and slap it. Am i turning u on yet SGWAG?

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nah, how about slapping that bass on your moma. . . uummmmmm/

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:48:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah. I think this is one of those threads that needs to die. To the guillotine with you, you foul creature.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  11:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dirtysloth. . .haha, where did he come up with a name like that? Spray to much on that sloth after you got through with it?

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  12:00:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  12:20:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jesus. Wow.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  01:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
And at that moment, I will be known as someguyrapingacorpse.

LOL AHAHAHA.... that was great

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  04:19:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SGWAG....you have no friends here. So just get out. Your pathetic comebacks involving our mothers truly show your limited brain capacity. What are you, 11? 12? However, I would like to thank you for showing me that there are people in this world that have no purpose.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  05:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God is good, God is great, I think that he might be gay.

Motherfuckin' Go!

Not saying God is gay, not saying that at all.
But if Jesus Christ was God and God created all.
Then Jesus Christ created the homosexual.
Then there might be a little fag in us all.

Jesus Christ Homosexual

They say THEIR God hates fags, they walk around so pissed.
Disguise their hate as love, but have they thought of this.
He made us in his own image, now listen to what I say.
Then it's a possibility that Jesus Christ was gay.

Jesus Christ Homosexual

Not saying that it's good, not saying that its right,
But could the Virgin Mary have been a hemaphrodite?
She was with child without having a man?
And that's not the only thing that I don't understand.

Jesus Christ Homosexual

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  12:10:53 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey anal invader, i didn't call you a baked potato, i said your spelling was as good as one. and your reading skills are right there with it. once again, you suck.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  12:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SGWAG, you are not worth my time to respond, but You have bitten off more than you can chew. That was a big mistake to try and take on this group of wonderful people. You are not welcome here ever again! You have issues and need to grow up. Didn't your parents or legal guardians ever teach you to respect others. How dare you talk about someones mother that way. That really struck a nerve, since I am a mom. You must go back to the hole in the ground you slithered out of. You should be ashamed of yourself. How low can you get? I think you have hit rock bottom. Leave us alone.

p.s. If your dick touches your ass, go fuck yourself!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  1:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
p.s. If your dick touches your ass, go fuck yourself!

AHAHHA, tell him liz.. give him what for.

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  3:35:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dunno, this board is pretty fucked up. I mean, u guys are a "family", u guys don't even know each other, oh, so you may read what other people type, but you really don't know them. what the fuck is that about? is this a bunch of people with no lives who have to live on this stupid board just to make friends? to me this feels like a contest to how fast you can get popular, like "oohh, i have 230 post, i'm COOL now" whatever. fine, i'll stop posting, i guess i'm not strong enough to break your "tightly woven family". and i could care less if i'm not your "friend".

Jay, don't e-mail me again.

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  3:36:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look,

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  3:36:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  3:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
COOL

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  3:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now.

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  3:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  3:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
post.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  3:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

i dunno, this board is pretty fucked up. I mean, u guys are a "family", u guys don't even know each other, oh, so you may read what other people type, but you really don't know them. what the fuck is that about? is this a bunch of people with no lives who have to live on this stupid board just to make friends? to me this feels like a contest to how fast you can get popular, like "oohh, i have 230 post, i'm COOL now" whatever. fine, i'll stop posting, i guess i'm not strong enough to break your "tightly woven family". and i could care less if i'm not your "friend".

Jay, don't e-mail me again.

Then why do you keep on posting if it's so stupid?

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:41:15 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
because he's stupid. why else would he do or say anything? of course he's not strong enough to do much of anything, because look at the things he writes. i'm most impressed with the letter "u" for the word "you." that's a sure sign of a mental giant right there.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  9:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

-J

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  9:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  10:25:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK OK!!!! Enough with the Buddy Christ!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  05:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The last thing he saw before he hit the floor......

One Punch and OUT FOR THE COUNT!!!

Too Bad, So Sad, Bye Bye, See Ya, Wouldn't want to beya!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  09:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  4:35:45 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
because he's stupid. why else would he do or say anything? of course he's not strong enough to do much of anything, because look at the things he writes. i'm most impressed with the letter "u" for the word "you." that's a sure sign of a mental giant right there.

Well, I think he's a dumbass, but I don't know how putting "u" for "you" makes someone stupid. Everyone does that when they chat. That's like saying someone's stupid for using slang.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  4:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
for some reason that "u" pisses me off. not to mention the royal "u r" or in question form "r u?" type out the damn words. it's 3 letters apiece. it won't kill you. you're right, it doesn't matter really. just a pet peeve. but when you're trying to make like you're better than a lot of people, saying things like "u guys" does not help your cause. especially when added with all the words he spells wrong.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  4:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't do that when I chat. Do u dan p.?

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  5:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha. r u kidding me? i think i just died a little inside.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  5:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
R U sayin IM stupid 4 uzin "U" 4 "you", LMK if thats what U R sayin. I do not think that iz very kewl of U. This is the language of the nu generation. Puter-speak, abbreviation. Don't worry, there are lots of other things in SGWAG's words that sho hiz stupidity. LOL, in fact ROTFLMAO at'm. You certainly don't have 2 look 2 deep in 2 his words to discover the stupidity and character flaws. His spelling of "Mexian" is a better example, I assume he was trying 2 spell Mexican. Another example, "blowsomemo of your mamma!" Correct me if I am wrong but you can blow your dad but not your MAMA. Or another, "Why dont I stick it in your mom's unshaving, dirty pussy?". Unshaving pussy? I think, grammatically, thats unshaven, dirty pussy, but I can forgive SGWAG on this one, I don't think U learn that 1 until 3rd or 4th grade. Yet another, and this one iz all kinds of messed up:
quote:

1st mistake, Because(misspelled) their(not "there") LONG,(a comma would suffice, you don't need an "and". It's not really a mistake, just stupid.)HARD INSTRUMENTS. GET IT?(question mark not a comma)LONG AND HARD! He likes those(not "them") basses like he loves those(again, not "them")dicks.
I could go on and on. It is far 2 easy 2 point out how stupid he is for proper grammatically and spelling reasons alone, than 2 pick on his puter-speak. So you see, the guy is a total moron, evidenced by his OWN words. Maybe SGWAG should spend less time hating and more time in school, but he probably thinks school is 4 "fags" & "sissys".

ps: I almost forgot my fave, his spelling of Atheists, check it out in the first post "Athesits". A-the-sits? What the hell is an Athesit? I am not sure, but WE R all Athesits according to SGWAG. Crazy thing, I couldn't even find it in the dictionary. I did find atheist and atheism, but NO ATHESITS. What could it B? TTYL

did anyone notice when SGWAG pointed out that Jay rhymes with GAY, that SGWAG rhymes with FAG?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  5:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good point.
http://uk.internations.net/wwsfamilies/chatroomlingo.html
fuck every one of these abbreviations (sp) except for rofl, lol, and brb. and double fuck the people who say the abbreviations "IRL"

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  5:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The only abbreviation i use is, TACOS...Take, aquire, copy, or steal...

Jay
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  10:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We could boycott (i.e., NOT reply to) all SGWAG posts. I learned early in life that ignoring those who annoy you is the surest way to get them to make them go away.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2002 :  10:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, i doubt he would go away though... but why not give it a shot.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  02:10:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a deal!! But I haven't seen him around for a few days, so maybe it won't be necessary.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  06:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I concur, read my Message to the BOARD post. Even if he doesn't go away at first, if you just ignore EVERYTHING he posts, he will soon tire without an audience. People like that love to get a rise out of the ones they attack. It makes them feel better about themselves that they can elicit a response. If they elicit a response, it tells them someone is paying attention to them. Sometimes thats all they want. Poor, misguided YOB! Lets be the bigger people in this little scenario and no matter what he says, just ignore him.(It shouldn't be too hard, things like insulting your mother went out in like 6th grade, right?)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  11:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You can tell he's very young.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  3:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mmmmmmmm .. yummy, young ass. Send 'em my way . Let me and Xar deal with him.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

-----------
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  5:48:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Then why do you keep on posting if it's so stupid?

Cause it's funny as hell reading all the shit you guys have to say, you say my little cut downs don't offend or piss you off, that's great, I could care less, I could care less if you don't like me, I don't give a rat's ass if I'm not your "friend". Do you think those stupid little pictures of a dog on a computer, or some kid hugging a snow penis does any thing to me?? Nah, I'm just having a good time reading all the shit you have to say about me from people who spend there days on this board. So please, continue to amuse me. :):):)

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  5:53:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Mmmmmmmm .. yummy, young ass. Send 'em my way . Let me and Xar deal with him.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

-----------

Wouldn't he have to be dead for Xar to have any interest in him?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  5:53:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Poor, misguided YOB!

Hey Fluffy.....what's a YOB?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  5:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Main Entry: yob
Pronunciation: 'yäb
Function: noun
Etymology: backward spelling for boy
Date: 1908
British : YOBBO

It is an english expression used in the same way as cunt, asshole, fuckhead, etc etc etc etc. A derogatory comment. Yobbo is a derivation of yob, and everyone is probably familiar with it's use in "A Clockwork Orange".

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  6:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SGWAG cried:
quote:
Cause it's funny as hell reading all the shit you guys have to say,......I'm just having a good time reading all the shit you have to say about me from people who spend there days on this board. So please, continue to amuse me. :):):)

SOLUTION:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1307

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  7:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SGWAG. . . .dont talk.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2002 :  7:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
everyone is probably familiar with it's use in "A Clockwork Orange".

never saw it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  05:50:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH MY GOD, you gotta see it. It is awesome, one of my fave films! That is like me not having seen Schindler's List or Shawshank Redemption. Required viewing!!! You will love it. Everyone always talks about the violence in it, but I think there is so much more to be said about it's political and social commentary. Very much in the same way as Natural Born Killers. Look past the violence and debauchery and see what the director is ultimately saying. Very Deep.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  05:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
k....................wait...........I haven't seen Natural Born Killers either..........

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  08:17:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SEE THEM BOTH, NOW!! I COMMAND YOU!!

They are brilliant. NBK is probably my FAVE movie of all time. And that is really saying something. Beyond that one, it would be really hard for me to pick, but NBK always somehow rises to the top. Great film. So is Clockwork Orange and another fave, in a totally different vein, is Love and A .45 If you haven't seen this, you must check it out. Rent, fuck it, buy them all!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  08:48:30 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen Clockwork Orange, Natural Born Killers OR Schindler's List.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  10:13:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I still can't comment on Schindler's List, obviously, but everyone else says it is GREAT.

As for the other 2, Clockwork Orange and Natural Born Killers,

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  12:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, CLockwork Orage is excellent. Natural born killers was great too, however when I saw it I was on acid.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  1:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I really enjoyed Clockwork, Kubrick's awesome. I have not seen NBK yet though.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2002 :  3:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've only seen a few minutes of Clockwork... and what I saw just didn't suit my mood at all at the time so I bailed. I have seen Natural Born Killers, though, and I have to say I didn't like it at all. Ah well... someone always has to ice skate uphill... I guess that someone is me today.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:09:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Honesty is not always well recieved but it is always respected, at least by me. Being in the minority does not always feel like the best place to be, but take it from me, as long as you know you are there for your reasons and strength of conviction because of your beliefs, you can stand tall and be proud to be called the minority. Who wants to be a softy who gives in just because of what everyone else says or believes? Be proud of who you are and what you believe and always make your OWN decisions. You may have to take some crap for it, but at least you can hold your head up proud that you stuck to your convictions. Having said all that, You hated NBK? What are you crazy? HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  12:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I haven't seen Clockwork Orange, Natural Born Killers OR Schindler's List.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2002 :  10:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You mean you've never seen them either, pcbdmb?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  04:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  06:26:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, have I entered a alternate or parallel universe? Are we in bizarro world? Did I get out of bed on the wrong side? Where are the pods, there must be pods!! Please alarm clock, go off, I must be having a terrible nightmare. I must wake up, I must wake up, I must wake up. AHHHHHHH, there, better! Now everyone has seen NBK and Clockwork Orange, Right?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:35:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes.......oh wait, I mean No.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  03:42:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! See them now!!!! Puleez!!! I beg you!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:26:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oooohhhh....well I would....but I left them in my other jacket.......

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  11:26:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Rent them now, buy them if you have too!! See these films!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:26:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why should I buy them again when I already own a copy.......I just can't find my other jacket!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:32:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

OK, have I entered a alternate or parallel universe? Are we in bizarro world? Did I get out of bed on the wrong side? Where are the pods, there must be pods!! Please alarm clock, go off, I must be having a terrible nightmare. I must wake up, I must wake up, I must wake up. AHHHHHHH, there, better! Now everyone has seen NBK and Clockwork Orange, Right?

No, you're just OLD. So old you know who Stringfellow Hawk is.

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2002 :  12:36:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy said in another post:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1342
quote:
I know, I know, you haven't seen it, you left it in your other coat. Well you better find that coat cause there are alot of great movies in there.

As for Stringfellow Hawk, I don't know who that is, I just know the actor. Jan Michael Vincent, "The Worlds Greatest Athlete" and one of my fave actors from back in the day!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2002 :  5:14:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy just do a search for his name on something like AltaVista... that might jog your memory. Geez it's not THAT long ago, is it?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  03:00:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I meant back when I was a kid he was one of my fave actors. I think he still does stuff but when I was a kid, I thought JMV was the kewlest!! Check out "Damnation Alley", you'll see!! JMV was the man!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2002 :  07:05:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sure he was........

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000