Hunting: Right or Wrong?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  1:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WHat do you guys think? I personally don't want to hunt, but I don't care if people do, as long as they are responsible, and use as much of the animal as possible. But, humans don't need to hunt. ANd anyone that eats beef but doesn't think hunting is right, wait until i tell you how they kill cows!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  2:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I used to hunt with my dad. It's a good bonding experience and venison is the best meat!

---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  3:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think hunting with a bow is fine. cuz that takes some skill.

but with riffles takes little to no skill.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  4:30:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

use as much of the animal as possible.

That's the key to it for me, right there.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human elipse. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  7:55:57 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Eating animals is right, but hunting helpless animals for fun or sport is not...not at all.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  8:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not a particularly big fan of killing things just for the sake of mounting their severed heads over a fireplace.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2002 :  8:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Same with me. I have friends who hunt, and they use everything possible, even most of the bones. I really is a shame when people jsut kill animals to put their heads on the wall.

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  01:16:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do your friends do with the bones?

I'm schizophrenic. And so am I. am I. am I. am I.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  01:29:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My friend jonathan's mom uses them for arts and stuff, they make Indian things, like needles and stuff, and they also grind them and make a sealent out of them to use on the drums they make. It is really cool to see them at work. THe only things they don't have a use for are the eyes and hooves, really. They've even made a form of leather using the brains. They rubbed the brains on the hide and tanned it. Then they used the leather for a drum, which they sold for $4000.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  01:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really cool.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2002 :  7:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, that drum was amazing, you would not beleive it! It was the coolest thing i think i've ever seen.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  04:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think one should hunt if one needs to.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  4:07:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i don't relly see how ppl can consider it a sport let alone fun. i think if they want to fire off their guns just g to the shootin' range.i guess the same goes for fishin'. i like fishin' but i don't like to catch and eat. in fishin' ur just outsmartin' the fish. u don't really kill it.

i'm keepin' TIMe with my own set of keys....
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  4:11:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I didn't understand a wor dof that...please stop using those abbreviations, they are getting extremely annoying.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  4:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i used a total of 2 abbreviations in that last post

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  7:41:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now now
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  8:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm, well, I guess I'd have to try it first, but it sounds uncomfortable...

Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  8:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dont think killing animals for a sport is right but i have friends and family that do so. one of my cousin jumped out of a tree and landed on a deer's back and killed it with his own bare hands.

Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2002 :  8:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cousins* oops

Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  12:55:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you all have very good opinions on this topic. i am an avid hunter of deer and birds of all kind. been hunting since i was about 8 years old. i however rarely use anything more than the meat from the animals. i hunt for fun, sport, and the good eatin', however you all are forgeting one very LARGE reason for hunting. population control. if we did not hunt these animals there populations would explode beond the capacity of nature to support and the effects could be devestating. deer would invade populated areas and destroy many things including farmers crops for example. dove and quail would shit everywhere. game population control is a very impoortant part of our survival.

now i know what i've just said will open up many new topic for discussion and will probably heat this one up pretty good. so let's have it, i'd love to hear what you all think about this topic.

reese

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  01:41:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All I have to add is that that sounds like a good idea to control the human population. But we'll only kill the dumb ones. And all the bodies will go to Xar.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  1:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahhahahah! Yeah, population control is a big deal, especially near farms and such. I'm not out to eradicate hunting, I in fact think it's a sport that requires extreme skill, I just don't want t, because if I shot a deer, i would feel bad, or an animal for that matter. I think i'll stick to killing moths!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  4:41:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a fun fact for you all. In Mississippi, there is at least one deer for each person. That's a shitload of deer.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  5:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
........or a lot of people.......

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2002 :  6:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There can never be too many Mississippiaanss. OOpss.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  02:44:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes there can

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  05:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good eatin'....doubtful

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  08:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

good eatin'....doubtful

What is, Mississippians?

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2002 :  4:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Deer, and birds and squirrels(sp) yuck! Well, Deer is okay sometimes...but not often.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't eat Beef........Eat Deer!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:24:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
venison is good. i've never had bird. or the meat of the cat

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

the meat of the cat

Possibly the best meat out there...hehe...as Evergreen would say...that's something that my BAD SIDE would have to say....hehehehe...MWAHAHAHHAHAhhhh hehe....

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And from what I hear........kiffen meat is very abundant right now....

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no kitten meat is not very abundent....unless u guys stoppped masturbatin'. i kno i haven't.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

no kitten meat is not very abundent

That's what I said.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:38:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me Gusta Comer Chile con Carne Del Gato.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

the meat of the cat

Aahh, the elementary beauty of that statement.

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:38:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what u said was
quote:
... kiffin' meat is very abundent right now...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:40:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What you said:
quote:

no kitten meat is not very abundent

double negative.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i missed one frickin' commoa. no, kittin meat is not very abundent...

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:48:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But I thought this board alone was supplying the world market with kiffen meat? Am I wrong?.....or is it only me?

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:56:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think we're the only board that knows why kittens have been put on the endangered speices list

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  8:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well then.....let's make it a conspiracy, shall we?

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:03:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i do agree olde chap. eradication of kittin's

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Where'd my kitten go?"
Bang!

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But if we kill all the kitten, how can we get the cat?

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:16:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Poor amatuer.....we get our own kittens that are immune to the "disease" and sell them, giving us a very large profit.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:17:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hell......this would be the best job ever because you're definetely doing what you love.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
or we use the hologram to create kittins. in the end. it's all about profit

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The point here is that cat comes from kitten. And if we kill all the kitten, then there will be no cat. And if there's no cat, then My_Bad_Side is an unhappy boy...

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know........but we would hold the only antidote that would prevent certain kittens from being killed, and therefore they would become cats. The price for a cat would cost the same as a car. We would hold a monopoly on two major products.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i see what ur gettin' at now

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  9:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good ole Supply and Demand!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:01:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
where we controll the supply

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And we create the demand!

Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:10:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
About the hunting, i think the problem with hunting today are the odds. The odds are insanely in our favor, taking away from it really being a sport.. see, teach a bear to shoot, give him a gun, even the odds...now thats a sport.

NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:17:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.......give them some laser beams attached to their heads.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now obviously my cycloptic coleogue tells me that thins in no longer possible..tell me what am i payin' u people for?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Throw me a frickin' bone here!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
heh heh. fetch boy!!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm the boss.....need the info.

My favorite part of that movie is when he sings the "Meow Mix" song.

Din din!! I wants chicken! I wants liver! Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver!

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:35:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what if god was one of us? just a stranger on the bus de de dedede

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Having urges like greed and lust.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:40:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tryin' to find his first whore

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we should put that on prison panties and a bittin lip for a sond

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and see how long it takes before we get sued.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it won't matter cuz we'll have so much cash from the holo-graphic sex machiena and the platinum album

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget our conspiracy with the kittens.....

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:51:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh yes. our momopoly with the kittin's. how could i forget

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:53:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's Momopoly? Is that a Monopoly for moms, or do you mean that we own all the moms? hehe......j/k

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  10:57:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good idea. let's buy all moms.. first let's start w/ liz

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whadaya say, Liz? $50?

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:01:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh she' worht more than that, man. let's say $100

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmmmm....$75?

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
agreed. $75

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good! Everything's settled........but I feel like I've forgotten something.......d'oh well.....I guess it's not important.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:10:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well let's see now...set price: check recieve mom: did u recieve liz yet?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2002 :  11:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let's see......I sent an order form to UPS......paid for the delivery already......nope....that's everything.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well tis a good thing we doubeble checked otherwise wemight've forgotton somthin'

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys are mean...jeez louise...hehehehehe!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  9:36:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no we're startin' a momopoly. ther's nothin' wrong with that is there?

Go to Top of Page

usefulidiot76
Chatterbox

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2002 :  10:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Send usefulidiot76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol.....iiinteresting

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2002 :  12:08:12 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Interesting indeed...kittens don't sound very good though.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  8:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kiffen is actually a rare delicacy.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  8:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I leave for a little while and the post whoring is out of control!! HEHE anyway, Since kittens and the act of killing them seems to be a hot topic I thought it might be nice to see what some of our new folks have to say about the comments I made in an older post:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1642

As for "Hunting: Right or Wrong?" I personally would not partake unless my life or livelyhood depended on it. I agree with the comments about population control and I think if you use the animal then even sport hunting is OK. It comes down to waste and purpose and reason to me. The bigger question is:

Fishing:Dumb or Dumber?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fishing is fun, cause you don't have to kill what you catch...I guess you really have to grow up o teh sport to really get the full meaning of it.

Jay
Go to Top of Page

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2002 :  9:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Never been hunting, so i dont worrie about it, lol

Using The Force Daily...
NeverKillADream@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I shot a squirrel once. And I ate it, too. Not immediately, of course. But soon. And I don't feel bad about it.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  9:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe.....reminds me of when Bart uses Nelson's BB gun and purposely aims far to the right to miss the bird....but ends up shooting it straight through the neck.

"WOW! Great shot! You compensated for the crooked sight!"
"Crooked sight?"

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  10:20:13 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, it was nothing like that.

I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  06:30:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guess I shoulda just said "Touche"!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  11:39:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww, the potenial power of the Touche is overwhelming.

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  04:37:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Touche!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2002 :  11:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fuckyouche!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000