Group hug ..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  5:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, who's with me? I think we need one

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  5:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not hugging Xar!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  7:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Second that... no Xar loving from me.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  8:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The corpse in the middle is for Xar, OK?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  9:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MY pet Fish just died...or does he only dig human corpses? IT was a pretty damn big fish, though...i have a sick mind for a male of my young age...try to guess how old i am...come wihtin thirty years i'll send black lotus my ass-smelling air freshener...and Xar my dead fish...and ANYTHING your heart NEEDS to be HAPPY...

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2002 :  9:51:49 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Humm, I don't know if I could trust you guys?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  01:31:02 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*hugs...but grabs Liz K's sweet ass*

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  01:35:54 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
->->->->->->

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  09:47:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHAHAHAHHAHAH!

---------------------------------------
Resident bastard.
Fascinated with dick and fart jokes.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  8:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why wouldn't you want to hug Xar?! Unless you're dead, you have nothing to worry aboot.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Boys, boys , boys!!! Thanks for the laugh!! I'm not hugging any corpse though. I prefer the living!!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Boys, boys , boys!!! Thanks for the laugh!! I'm not hugging any corpse though. I prefer the living!!

Have you ever tried it? Don't bash it until you have, lol!

---------------------------------------
Resident bastard.
Fascinated with dick and fart jokes.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah! I am so sick of people denouncing necrophilia when they haven't even tried it. If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone do that, I'd have a buck!

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  03:59:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb, You SLAY me!! ROTFLMAO!! Whoa! did I say Slay? Don't let Xar hear that. Stop, Stop, I'm not dead yet!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:04:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He's not quite dead!
I feel fine!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He's not dead.
Yes he is.
No I'm not.
Shat-ap!

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:30:23 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Black Lotus, hugging a corse is not on my list of things to do!
But who knows???? Not!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think I'll go for a walk.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  12:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget your coat young man, its cold outside!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  3:46:06 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
*hugs...but grabs Liz K's sweet ass*

How sweet it is!!!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  3:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Someone is grabbing my ass too i think.... o ... its me... *sigh*.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  5:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not a "tree hugger" per say, but I'll hug Evergreen .

-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  3:19:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am afraid to say if you hug an EVERGREEN, YOU ARE a Tree hugger!! No way around it. Face the truth. You hug trees and defend stones. AND you have a dent in your ass cheek.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  04:26:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Don't forget your coat young man, its cold outside!!

(looking down) you're telling me!!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  2:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am afraid to say if you hug an EVERGREEN, YOU ARE a Tree hugger!! No way around it. Face the truth. You hug trees and defend stones. AND you have a dent in your ass cheek.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

I feel as though I have been violated ....

-
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  9:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I feel as though I have been violated ....

You feel violated, someone grabed my ass... o wait... it was me. *sigh*

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  01:14:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Violated? I am the Alien Abductee, let me tell you a thing or two about violated!! I will shut up now, it's not pretty!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:08:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mental Note: When hanging out in Nevada, always carry KY in your pocket. If you get abducted, politely ask them to use it.

-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:16:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's KY?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:19:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What's KY?

It's uh ... well .... hmmmmm .... femenine lubricant, sex lube. Uh, go check out your local pharmacy in the condum isle :)

-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  08:30:59 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FYI it's not just a feminine product. It's also used on men. It's the cold goop they put on a glove for rectal exams. I don't recommend using it on toast though!! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:22:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

FYI it's not just a feminine product. It's also used on men. It's the cold goop they put on a glove for rectal exams. I don't recommend using it on toast though!! LOL!

I didn't wanna go there, but yes .... it's a general lubricant . I've even used it as grease on certain parts of my car.

-
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Vasaline is better to use in place of grease. It's not water soluable like KY.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:33:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, but it gives me dirty thoughts when I use it.

-
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  4:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh. Sorry I asked.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You have been educated pcbdmb! he he

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:37:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Some questions are better left unasked ... or unanswered, but in this case, I couldn't resist.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
larry
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:12:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah!! Maybe you should also use Icy Hot for those rigor mortis ones.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  10:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's plain foul ...

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  12:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Black Lotus, remind me never to ride in your car with you. I am not sure I want to know what kind of relationship you have with your car. All I want to know is, does your wife get jealous? At least she never has to worry that it is another woman.

Next door neighbor:Hey where has your husband been? I haven't seen him in a while, you sure he is not out with another woman?
BL's wife:Nah, he's out in the garage again with the car and a tube of KY jelly. Boys will be boys!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
BL's wife:Nah, he's out in the garage again with the car and a tube of KY jelly. Boys will be boys!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
-j

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  09:22:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude, if you only knew. I like the feel of cold hard steel ;)

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  03:53:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Talk to the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER, I think he could recommend a bar you might like.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  09:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I seriously didn't get that.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  6:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe he meant CENTRAL SCRewTINIZER

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  9:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep still lost ... and apparently now I'm violating a message board rule. Liz, you may spank me now

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  12:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute.....that's not a punishment!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  09:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Wait a minute.....that's not a punishment!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  6:42:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh right! Let the punishment spanking begin!

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  8:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now that I have your permission, thank you.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2002 :  8:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you're welcome.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000