TR show streaming ONLINE!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2002 :  5:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Need a TR fix? Solo acoustic show streaming online from CollegeConcerts.com Thanx to Craig Rhodes for posting it for everyone for free. Check out some of the other stuff on there. Craig told me that TR is the most accessed artist on the site. I thought that was pretty kewl, especially since his site also includes the likes of Violent Femmes and 10,000 Maniacs.

University of Hartford 09/23/00

http://www.collegeconcerts.com/cctimreynolds.htm

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  08:49:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT I didn't want anyone to miss it!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  1:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i cant get it to work.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2002 :  5:13:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry St Jude, you're asking the wrong guy. I don't even know what it is supposed to do. I think you are supposed to be able to watch or at least listen to the show. You can contact CollegeConcerts.com and send an email to Craig and see if he can explain it to ya. I am soooo computer illiterate. Sorry, hope ya get to see it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  04:26:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did anyone else get it to work? If so lets let ST Jude know who to correct the problem.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  7:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you gotta download liquid player. I did, and it crashed my box, so i used an older version. anyway, use it at your own risk, but the show is *sweet*. :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2002 :  7:33:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy fuck. I never heard tim do this song before, its a cover of Neil Young's "Words (Between The Lines If Age)". Its fucking *amazing*.

I wish this show were spread non streaming for everyone else, this is too good...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  08:52:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2002 :  8:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ummmmmm......what's TTT?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  01:29:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To the top.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  03:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait, I thought it meant TwoTremendousTitties, j/k

Sorry, I thought we had covered that. Thank you Silky!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2002 :  05:12:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think it should be TTAMT.......(Titties, Titties, And More Titties)

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000