My fart-on-a-candle story
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  5:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, my dad went to the Ohio University in Athens, Ohio in the late 60's. ANyone that as been to rual southern Ohio knows how some of the rednecks are...So one stormy night, the power goes oot. Being the football type, they decided to play a rousing game of FARTBOWL! The way they played was this, an SBD=1, Loud but not smelly=touchdown,
Just smelly=2 Creativity=7
So this guy Bill, for Cosochton, Ohio, goes, "Hey yall, watch this!" and farts on a candle. THey ended up taking him to a hospital that night, and he was in there for two weeks, unable to move, and suffering severe pains during acts of defecation...so take my advice, and DON"T FART ON FIRE!

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  5:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote

-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  9:57:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's great sign! I'd suggest it for your signature because that will have to be posted for every one of our threads.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  11:55:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's great sign! I'd suggest it for your signature because that will have to be posted for every one of our threads.

"I do what I can with what I've got."

No, u gotta keep the ladies..

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  12:57:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey i got a candle lit right here.....

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

drummerboy82
Chatterbox

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  12:26:05 PM  Show Profile  Send drummerboy82 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that sign is great

"Seems like people are the viruses
And earth is simply tired of us"-311-.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000