Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Does Anyone Here Play Freecell?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  5:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, that's about all I wanted to know? Do you? I'm addicted. In order to stop playing Snood so much, I moved to Freecell. I play Minesweeper a lot too. Got a decent score on the hardest level. I guess I'm decent at Freecell, too.

I have way too much time on my hands. No, scratch that. I waste way too much time.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  5:57:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No....but I play solitaire every once in a while. I never really got into minesweeper. Maybe cuz I never understood it.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  5:59:21 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't play any games on the computer. I'll admit I'm basically retarded when it comes to that stuff!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  6:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And yet you manage to post on this message board.......hhhmmmmmmmm

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2002 :  9:53:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe you ditched Snood... traitor.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  10:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I can't believe you ditched Snood... traitor.
-J

I concur.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Superglue528
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  4:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, i play freecell alot too in my freetime..... wait a minute all of my time is freetime.

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue, I think.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  4:51:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
freecell is good, i like 123free better

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2002 :  6:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no, no, no. you just don't quit snood. it doesn't work like that.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  1:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will always have a weak spot for snood.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Superglue528
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  7:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ummm i don't want to rock the boat here but what the hell is snood?

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue, I think.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  7:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.snood.com

Download it.

Play it.

Life as you know it is changed forever.

-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  8:37:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!

You'll regret it later.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  9:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ya, I'm with pcbdmb on this one. Better just stay away from good old snood. One thing I don't like about it is that I generally can't play it while burning cds. So I have to do something else. Like Freecell or minesweeper. So that's my reason.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  9:39:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GODDAMMIT MIKE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU EVER DONWLOAD THAT GAME I AM NEVER USING YOU TO BUY MYSELF FLOWERS AGAIN! OR "FILLING YOU IN!!!" YOU KNOW HOW MY MOM IS WITH THE COMPUTOR, "C'MON, ONE MORE GAME, JUST ONE MORE!" SHE IS RUINED, I TELL YOU, RUINED! I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A GOO OLE BUFFALO KISS, SILKY, AND THEN I'LL....no wait Silky is cool...okay.....time for my "herbs!" ask Mike what my "herbs!" are, he'll tell you...i'm to groovy to talk right now...Oh, look! There goes an eel! Heheehehehehawhawhehe! Sandy! Sandy! Pecan gorilla and i poopoop on baybay ducks! GreengreengreenBLUE! okay ajskldafjslllllll c

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  9:46:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A GOO OLE BUFFALO KISS, SILKY, AND THEN I'LL....

Don't make me he-bitch-man-slap yo' ass.

quote:
....no wait Silky is cool...okay.....

Ok we cool again.

Just remember, SNOOD is the devil, not me. I am merely a messenger.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2002 :  9:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
don't kill the messenger!

Jay
Go to Top of Page

Superglue528
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  7:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
soooooooo what is it?

Go to Top of Page

Superglue528
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  7:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh what jay is on are these herb pills that give u this bust of energy and make you see little fairy princesses oot of the corner of your eyes

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  10:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(a la Dr. Evil)....riiiiiiigghhhttttt......

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  12:04:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is this Snood a gateway game? will it suck me into the deap underworld of black market freeware gaming? will i need to go into rehab or detox again?

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  01:04:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No...detox doesn't work because there's always a retox center right next door.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  09:30:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No... things like Minesweeper or Solitaire are gateway games to Snood. I've found it to be even more addicting that Tetris, Columns, and Bejeweled. The best way I can think to put it is it's like digital cocaine. You might not see it at first, but eventually it sucks you in freakin' like a black hole.
-J

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  10:14:05 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it will consume your mind and encroach on every facet of your life. you know you're fucked when you start calling it "my precious."

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  6:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's been called that before.....but not by you.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  6:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh only ten more months until the next one... NUT!
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  6:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just started the third book today. It sucks sooo much because school is forcing me to read like one chapter a night.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  7:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha and you're complaining?! I have to read chapters of economics and psychology and you're complaining about reading LOTR? Lucky bastid.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  7:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.....ain't I a stinka!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000