Got the puppy!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  10:38:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, my wife and I picked up the new baby this weekend. Her name is Mollie and she's 7 weeks old. She weights about 5lbs - mind you, our full grown Sheep Dog weighs almost 100lbs.

I'll post pictures to my website in a bit for your viewing pleasure .

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  10:50:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
kewl... dogs rule.... cats suck ass.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  11:35:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cats can definitely be cool... you just have to raise them from kittenhood not to be bastards.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  12:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree Silky. I like dogs at about a 65:35 or 60:40 ratio to cats. I love cats that ill be cool about it, but not when they get all bee-yochie and start scratching me and stuff. But cats are funner to pet, cause they are so much softer. Dogs just kick ass cause they are so much more active.

That didn't even make sense to me.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  12:43:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You'd love my puppues then ... old english sheep dogs, giant balls of soft fur.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  4:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
giant balls

That is all.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  4:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a 100 pound Yellow lab/Husky mix, and a 10 pound JAck Russel...they are BEST friends...The jack russel is a girl, and the LAb is nutered...wiat is that spelled Nut-erd, oh well you guys know what im talking aboot

Jay
My last name is confusing...It is Spelled Wiegand but is pronounced Weegend...another insult to the English language...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  5:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

giant balls of soft fur

I think that's better, Silky....

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  10:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
humongous tufts of kinky pubic....

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  01:26:48 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Dave how is baby Mollie doing? Can't wait to see pictures of her! Dogs are great, they have unconditional love. I've got an overgrown chihuahua named Regis. He weighs about 17 pounds, 10 more than he's suppose too! He's a sweet little dog, except for chewing up 3 pairs of my shoes and 2 leather belts. grrrrrrr....

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  4:14:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's
much too dark to read.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  6:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MUWAHHAAHHHAAAHHHH .... AAAHHhhhhhh .... haha ... h ..... whew

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000