Trying something ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  10:59:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, didn't work .. nevermind.

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  11:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What were you trying?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  1:06:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Oh .... nothing =) Just fucking around.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  2:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh come on... you can't say you were trying something and then not tell what it is.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  2:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1197

I'll bet that's what he was trying...I don't know.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  2:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh wait, I guess that DID work.. nevermind.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  2:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I kinda figured that out after the fact... that post was above this one and I generally read topics from the bottom up so I got to that one next. Pretty cool though.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  2:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  2:56:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of assholes... check this out. 10 to 1 says this guy is paying $180 for a picture. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1699701616
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  3:00:52 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gah, I want that picture for my very own.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  3:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
god that is hilarious.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  4:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote

[:))

-----------
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  4:14:05 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MUWAHHHAHHHAAAAHHHH. That's the last time I'll do that. I'm just happy that I did it. And I did kinda figure it out myself. And the way I did is the way I said...I read your script. Sneaky me.....

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  4:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how come i didnt get a copy of the script.... how the hell am i suposed to know my lines now?

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  5:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There's a script!?!? aww crap! I thought this was improv-someone call my freaking agent! Well, at least I got that Xbox from eBay, that should calm me down when it gets here...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2002 :  10:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I printed the picture of the ebay auction oot, I'm gonna show all my friend. That just cracks me up, how that person worded that....funny, but if I bought it, not funny, of course.

At least he didn't charge the guy. He said it was just a joke. I still think the buyer wasn't all that extatic about the situation, tho.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2002 :  10:35:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Dude, they exchanged negative feedback about the whole thing. The seller was SERIOUS about selling the picture. Man, the bidders on that auction are complete morons.

It just goes to show that you REALLY need to read descriptions on eBay before bidding.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  9:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seriously. Check this out... http://www.whattheheck.com/ebay/... some of those are pretty damn funny.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2002 :  10:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That stuff was hilarious!!! I remember that one of my friends put up another of my friends on eBay for sale as a slave. He lasted two days before taken off. I think he was worth $5 before he was "recalled"...

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  07:11:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Should've used "But It Now", heheh.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  5:09:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
huh?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  7:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's where you, as the seller, can enter a price that people can just go ahead and agree to and buy instead of placing a bid.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  8:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah... you're talking about "buy it now"... that typo threw me off as well.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  01:59:40 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Ebay...I just bought Light Up Ahead off eBay for 8.50. I'm pretty happy. If I ever get it in the mail, I'll be glad to burn copies for everyone that wants them!

I'll let all know when I get it, if anyone's interested in copies.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  10:14:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, my fault. I didn't even realize it. Yeah, "buy" not "but".

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000