New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Superglue528
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  7:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
u know ive been thinkin'. we are all brought together by one really cool guy's music. i mean think aboot it Tim's music is what brought us all here.

God Created Earth, Seeds Creat Trees, in 1876 my GrandFather Created Super glue, I think.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  10:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But it was us that kept us here.

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  11:49:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  11:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Boredom keeps me here.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2002 :  11:55:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nah, I'll be fair, I like to talk to some of the people on here. Some people here are quite interesting.

-Jason-

If you had a neck and I had hands, I would squeeze your brain, which is your body, right out the top of your head, which does not exist!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  01:01:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Boredom keeps me here.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Not having a life helps too! After all, you and I would know the most aboot that. Currently, we're the top two posters.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  09:38:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Nah, I'll be fair, I like to talk to some of the people on here. Some people here are quite interesting.

My ears are burning..... no my ears are really burning i wanted to see in there so i lit a q-tip on fire.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  09:42:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
My ears are burning..... no my ears are really burning i wanted to see in there so i lit a q-tip on fire.

-J

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  10:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lightening in a bottle would be so useful. it's zelda-esque. or gandalf-esque.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  1:34:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My balls keep me here ... I have yet to find them, but I know they're lost here. So, until they're recovered, I shall remain.

Actually, what keeps me here is the simple fact that I got involved in conversations with people that have yet to end - and perhaps never will. So, to keep updated I stay on the board ;)

But, mostly our conversations wind up discussing the circumference of one's balls - or a certain purple dress - or sometimes even about TIM (imagine that).

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  6:40:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

My balls keep me here ... I have yet to find them, but I know they're lost here. So, until they're recovered, I shall remain.

Oh, those were yours? Whoops! Here ya go.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  7:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  10:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Oh, those were yours? Whoops! Here ya go.

I told u man... only lotus chould have testies that small.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2002 :  11:46:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah....I've been using them as ammo for my BB gun

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000