Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 getting drunk with friends now thats fun!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  11:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and my neibor and friend have gotten drunk like every holliday this year. The first was on thanksgiving we didnt have alot of just one kind of any thing so we mixed it all together. Holy shit what a nasty taste. We would pass it around and drink fast keeping from throwing up. Well soon enough we got drunk man, we took like a hundred pisses. But then i had to leave. I stumbled into my house everything fuzzy. I sit down in my room and talk to my cat man i was wasted!!

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2002 :  11:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....wow, I bet you had lots of fun...

Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  01:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i just got bakc from my some of my friend's house, and i agree. there is nothing better than geting wasted with you best friends. of course we were fortunate enough to have kegs of bud loight, so no possibility of puke tonight. but stil, i love just hangin with my friends in the front yard and dringking.

i'd like to share a little quote with everyone now. "God didn't invent happiness, he just invinted beer to make people happy" or something like that, i don't know, i can't remember. but ben franklin said that once.

reese

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  01:42:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
no possibility of puke tonight

*yawn*

Ahhhh... drinking game virgins. Someone needs to introduce you fools to the circle of death.
-J

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  10:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man, the last time I really drank was last summer. One night I downed about 8 or 9 shots of tequila and washed every shot down with a beer. We were at a small little party. But the next thing I remember we were at my friend's house. So I didn't remember leaving(which turned out to be a difficult task for my friends since I couldn't even walk at the time). I thought I was still sitting on that dude's couch. So in relation to the other guy's couch, the bathroom would be behind you and to your left. In my friend's house, that's the front door. So for the rest of the night I tried to get to the bathroom by going out the front door and didn't realize until the next morning where I was. Woke up pretty drunk. Didn't puke the whole night(smoking weed tends to take care of that), but threw up a lot the next afternoon. Let's here it for alcohol.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  8:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah me and my friends got drunk in the front yard. Or it was really like the road but o well. Im getting wasted tonight at 12:00 and im egging some bitchy womens house. She threatened to kill me yikes well got to go get some alky houl.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2002 :  9:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
i'd like to share a little quote with everyone now. "God didn't invent happiness, he just invinted beer to make people happy" or something like that, i don't know, i can't remember. but ben franklin said that once.

Oh man, thats hilarious.

Go to Top of Page

someguywithaguitar
Chatterbox

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2002 :  2:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wasted thats all i can say about last night.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2002 :  2:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Wasted thats all i can say about last night

Damn SGWAG, what all did you have? Moonshine?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000