New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:32:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was just curious. I just read two of his books ("The Talisman" and "Dreamcatcher) And some parts scared the living shit out of me. I've seen his "Thinner" movie, but never read the book. I'm looking forward to "The Black House" comming out for paper back. I hope to go out and buy one his older novels soon.

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:40:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to be absolutely obsessed with Stephen King. That lasted from about 4th-5th grade. Pet Sematary was the only book of his I ever actually read all the way through though(I was 10!)... even though I owned almost everything he wrote at that point... some books in hardback and paperback. That's actually the last novel I read on my own I'm sorry to say. It's a real shame... I used to love reading with a passion... then school started telling me what to read more and more... so then I didn't have time to read what I wanted and I hated everything they shoved down my throat.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you watching the Rose Red miniseries on TV? It's a Steven King mini-series. Last eposode comes on Thursday. It's pretty cool.

The weird part, is it's based on a true story which I heard about when I was a kid.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000