New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  10:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone remember the days when you'd come on the message board, hoping someone had replied to your post from two days ago, and then finding it was still unreplied at the top. I'm talking about the days before the registered message board.
Yeah it's great now that there's so many people, there's never a dull moment. But after 2 days away, I'm so overwhelmed with posts I don't know where to start.
Maybe those days weren't so good, but at least you could keep on top of stuff.
I guess I'm feeling nostalgic.

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  10:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know exactly what you mean, i would advise you not to visit the board unless you have plenty of time to read through it all.

- Cresentfresh.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  11:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My thoughts exactly Saint Jude!! I started answering threads at midnight last night and I went to bed at 4:30!!!!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  12:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean Jamie M. I've almost decided that this old man can't keep up.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  12:18:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Come ON!! I am older than all of you put together. You telling me a bunch of young computer savy punks like yourself can't keep up with a relic like me. Damn, I still have records!! I am old skool!! Just funnin' with you guys!! Don't let the pressure get to you. It's supposed to be about fun. No keeping up. Do what you can. HAVE FUN!! That's what this whole thing is supposed to be about. It's not a competition. Just HAVE FUN!!! It's not homework, it's not a job. It's R'n'R!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  12:22:35 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...everything's...getting dark.....can't concentrate....losing............
..............consiousne ..........

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  01:50:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*whew....I almost fainted, but then I didn't!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  08:36:29 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Come ON!! I am older than all of you put together.

Glad to hear I'm not the only "older" resident on the message board! But, I bet I still rank as the oldest, that's depressing...........

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  1:36:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm in my late 70's... beat that.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  4:31:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And still "Pimpin' Fresh"!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I feel like I'm in my late 70s

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:00:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I prefer to act like a five year old all the time.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:13:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That must be hard to do in bed!!!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Remember the good old days when

quote:
Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

Could not use ''; file already in use.

/forum/inc_top.asp, line 75

didn't come up ever time you click a link on the messageboard?
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
NO SHIT!!! Now I'm surprised when it doesn't show up.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  04:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heck it seems like just the past week has been a major change, everytime I log on... BAM 65 new replies!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  04:35:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I always see that as really kewl because I can get up to 70 posts in a single day! Hell...just look at my total. I used to compare with being aboot 300 to 400 away from enthuTIMsiast, and now I'm less than 100!!.....I need a life.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:52:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That must be hard to do in bed!!!

It has it's advantages ... but seriously, I simply refuse to grow up.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000