Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Scavenger hunt.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  10:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Find me a picture of a glass of orange juice.

Whoever finds it gets to pick the next item to find.

-J

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  11:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK. Let's see if this works

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2002 :  11:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! Well......since we're on the topic of food.......bring me a honey-glazed ham!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  12:05:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  03:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL!!!!!! This may just be the greatest thread ever!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  04:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you say The Greatest Thread Ever?

Kevlar® and Nomex® Sewing Thread

Threads made of Dupont KEVLAR® and DuPont NOMEX® are two of the most technologically advanced fibers available in the textile industry. Their unusual characteristics have enabled the development of many new products that were not feasible before.

Nomex® and Spun Nomex®

While both fibers are chemically similar, they are different in some ways. Threads made of Nomex are extremely heat resistant. They will not char at temperatures higher than 675 degrees Farenheit. This makes Nomex extremely desireable in safety garments used in potentially high heat applications.

Kevlar® and Spun Kevlar®

Although threads made of Kevlar have slightly less heat resistance than Nomex, Kevlar's strength is superior to almost all other fibers. In fact, Kevlar is five times stronger than steel by weight. It has become the thread choice in those special high stress, volitile applications that require extreme strength and heat protection.

I would definitely say, that is THE GREATEST THREAD EVER!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  04:08:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would like a picture of Milla Janovich playing a mandolin while half naked!! THANX!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  04:14:13 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Jeez, you are really ON tonight, although technically you didnt follow the rules! My "thread" as you so cleverly misinterpreted was not a request since I didnt find the OJ first. Therefore it wasnt my turn! Terefore your request is void. Too bad too, I was just about to post that pic of her half nekkid.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  05:00:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DOAH!!!!

How about if I beg? Puleeze!!!!(on my bended knees, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  05:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I realized that, only pcbdmb found the juice and asked for ham, St Jude found the ham, but he didn't ask for anything so I went with the next available option. Now where's my pic of half naked Milla?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  05:38:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess we'll just have to wait for Saint Jude....

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  12:32:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bring me....... bring me macaroni pictures.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  2:07:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Bring me a picture of a car on fire.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  4:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote

not the best pic, but its a car on fire trust me.

bring me a picute of tim in a diper.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  7:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote

my turn my turn!!

The sexiest picture of Shakira you can find!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2002 :  10:16:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How's this?

Find me a picture of a hot, big breasted, scantily clad woman/women posing on a pool table.
-J

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  03:02:17 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Find me a picture of a hot, big breasted, scantily clad woman/women posing on a pool table.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2002 :  12:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Eh... close enough.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2002 :  8:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I say that if the person doesn't find a pic in two days, the last person who posted one gets to suggest another one.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2002 :  11:28:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FlamingJoeMoe anyone???

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2002 :  6:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since the picture of the car on fire was less than obvious, I thought I would offer this one up. Of course, it is not "a car" but the sillyness of it more than makes up for the fact that it is a van and not a car.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  09:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Now where is my picture of MILLA?

Puleeez!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000