New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  1:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I picked this lovely lady up at a pawn shop in Milwaukee yesterday (my birthday present to myself) for $199. The body is a bit more dinged up then the picture but she's in damn good shape. I wish I wasn't at work so I could be playing with it!

3----------------------->

Isaac

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  2:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awww, i thought it was going to be a clip from your new nude aerobics tape.

But its still kewl. My bro got a five string washburn for x-mass, he doesnt have a bass amp, but he claims he is going to buy one.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  3:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heheh Yeah I don't have a bass amp either, i'll score a nice ass beginners amp one of these days. For now I figure i'm probably not playing anything worth amplifying anyway hehe.

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  8:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
werd

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2002 :  01:02:21 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I herd that

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2002 :  03:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
uhhhh lets hear more about this nude arobics tape. I may I sugget starting a tree or something, maybe put it as filler on the next TR tape.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2002 :  6:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uh, haha, back to the bass. That's sweet as hell. One hell of a deal too. Hope to get like Vicor Wooten one day? He's to a bass like Tim Reynolds is to an acoustic guitar. (hope that makes sence, haha)

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2002 :  03:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=881

go down a few posts and Issac explains his aerobics vid.

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  11:34:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHA should I offer up a B&P of the Nude Arobics? HAHA Perv's! Does anyone know a good program to rip a DVD into a Mpeg? I'll make a few clips for you guys.

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  11:45:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yeah i like Victor Wooten a lot, he's amazing! I'm gonna hopefully be seeing him with Bela Fleck in Febuary.

Still my Favorite Bassist of all time would have to be Les Claypool, I just can't say enough about him.

Anyway I'm sure i'll never be that good, I'm all about acoustic guitar as my primary instrument. I mostly just wanna play/learn bass so I can thump down bass lines to play guitar over. I'm always looking for different instruments to acompany my guitar experimentation, right now I have; a shaker egg, bongos, keyboard, bass, classical, 12-string and an electric guitar. Anyone else dick around with recording/playing over themselves? Somedya I wanna get a nice 4 track recorder or something so I can play MULTIPLE instruments but as of now I"m stuck recording 1 track onto my computer and then just looping it and jaming with it, which isn't bad.

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  11:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm always looking for different instruments to acompany my guitar experimentation, right now I have; a shaker egg, bongos, keyboard, bass, classical, 12-string and an electric guitar.

Don't forget spoons!

My next project is gonna be the violin.

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  11:57:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEHE I get very affraid of instruments which don't come with fret markers hehe. I'd looove to play a classical instrument, maybe when I'm old and rich and can afford lessons. Good luck to ye!

Isaac
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2002 :  12:33:02 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great pics Isaac. I have to say that Mr. Victor Wooten is my favorite bass player. The guy is unbelievable!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000