Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Jeeze. . .I have alot of time on my hands.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  09:13:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's 9. . .in the morning! It's really to early, but I got one of those alarms with the bells. The kind in the cartoons that the characters chunk across the room and make it break, then the sum comes out smilling. Yet it's couldy and it might snow over here, YEAH! ................I cant wait till I get a job.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was told it was supposed to snow here in DC tomorrow. Well see! Oh and by the way, you misspelled(my guess is mistyped as with probably most misspellings on the board, TERI) cloudy. You may want to go back and edit and correct if b4 my sis catches it and makes you right it 500 times. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
my alarm clock only works half the time, it's set fr 5:01, and thre dy a wekk, i'll wake up at five tirty and wonder if my alarm went off or not...

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:50:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH!!!! i love snow...C(hardon) Ohio (were i live)has th ohio snow record...72 inches..i had a week and a half off of school..it was fun...

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
weve gotten jipped on snow this year so far. Nothing but a dusting. I want at least 12 inches on the ground before next week!!

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  2:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YES! WE HAVE SNOW! It's awesome, AND still going. Not enough to make a snow man, but hell, a snow ball fight is sure as hell to happen!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  6:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Snow...like that's ever happened in MS...ha..

But really we do get snow sometime, and they always say "flurries likely" just to get our hopes up and all that...especially around Christmas, they always say "chance of flurries."

And what is that guy in your sig HTG? I know it's a fighter from some game, but is he stanging on one leg or only has one leg or is he holding one leg up or what? I can't seem to make sense of him.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  8:23:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd really like to see some snow here in VA. Chance we might get some tomorrow... I certainly hope so. Supposed to get hit hard this weekend. We only got 11 days(including weekends) for winter break and today was our first day back. I'm not ready for skewl yet... neeeeeeed snow days.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well with my luck, I'm sure it will snow tomorrow because I'm driving to DC.... I'll probably get stuck and freeze to death!!!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  11:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

weve gotten jipped on snow this year so far.

Yeah! I'm sitting here in L.A........and nothin!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  12:17:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It feels like it might snow in my office. It's COLD in there. I might have to start wearing a turtleneck sweater to work. I should NOT have to wear warm clothes to work in Southern California.

Teri

p.s. Drive safely Liz.

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  12:24:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know just what you're talking about. A friend of mine visited me from New York and pointed out that people were wearing jackets when he was sweatin'

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  12:50:16 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Teri. I'm taking my son to SMACKDOWN! at the MCI Center for his 13th birthday. I'm more worried about the parking issue in DC. I really want to avoid the Metro, I had a bad incident in DC and fell down an escalator and broke my wrist! I was leaving a DMB concert. DOAH!!! I could get on the metro in Annapolis, but the whole ordeal still haunts me!! I'm not sure which is the lesser of the two evils!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  02:40:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, you're a good mom.

I'd go metro, but then I haven't had any bad escalator experiences. Go with whatever's less stressful for you.

If you feel you need a break during the excitement of the show, there's a wonderful tapas place across from the MCI Center called "Jaleo."

Have fun!

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  05:24:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LizK writes:
quote:
Well with my luck, I'm sure it will snow tomorrow because I'm driving to DC.... I'll probably get stuck and freeze to death!!!

I thought this was supposed to BETTER year, 2002?

LizK writes earlier:
quote:
This is a no brainer for me. I resolve not to have any surgery, break any bones, or total my car for the year 2002! Damn, I have some bad luck....If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all. I can be a poster child for a murphy's law calendar!! LOL

Please have a SAFE trip and a FUN time!! I didn't ever hear from Rew so I figure he is probably NOT going to be in attendence. But if I hear anything I will post it here. HAVE FUN & BE SAFE!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  09:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Wow, you're a good mom

Thank you for the compliment Teri. The things I do for my kids!!They keep me young!

quote:
I thought this was supposed to BETTER year, 2002?

I certainly hope so Fluffy! Those bad things are still quite fresh in my mind and the scars are a daily reminder!! I plan on a safe drive with my son and my nice new honda civic.

The tickets we have are in the Acela Club section. I think I'm safe in saying I will not be struck by a folding chair or trash can being thrown out of the ring!! LOL That would be cool to run into Rew if he goes, please tell him I said HI and Happy New Year!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  2:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Will Do Liz!! Have fun at the show!
LizK says:
quote:

So its 2:30 on Thursday and NO SNOW! Whats the deal? You should be pretty safe it looks like Liz.

pcbdmb writes:
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
weve gotten jipped on snow this year so far.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! I'm sitting here in L.A........and nothin!

FLUFFY writes:Yeah! I'm sitting here in DC........and nothin!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  2:34:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I'm sittin' here in Mississippi, and (while nothin' is where I am) there's lots down in South MS, almost on the COAST. So take that, you usually-snow-enhanced-locations...

Now if it will just move a little north so I can have some of it....w0oooooh0ooooo

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2002 :  3:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll be leaving shortly for SMACKDOWN! I still haven't decided whether to take the metro at New Carollton or just drive there and take my chances with finding parking. We had flurries here this morning. Glad it stopped!!! Catch you guys later!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000