I need a ticket for tonight!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DMBzilla
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  11:49:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone have any extras for tonight's show at Triumph in New Hope? I didn't realize they were actually selling tickets for this one (because they never sell tickets for their shows) and missed out.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  2:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would be surprised if they were sold out. It's possible that they simply stopped offering the tickets for sale online since the show is tonight. I'd call them if I were you and see if they had tickets.

I hope I'm right...for your sake...
Go to Top of Page

DMBzilla
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  3:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For now the show is definitely sold out, but I'd imagine something might pop up between now and the time of the show.

I'm heading over to the venue in a few minutes to try and see what I can work out, so if anyone sees this before they leave and has an extra, please email me -- I'll get it on my phone. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2009 :  2:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You made it in correct? I think I may have talked with you after the gig. I hope so! Peace

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000