Fluffy is the man!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  2:28:05 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Last I saw, you were at 999 posts, and we were all speculating about when you'd break 1000. I was off the board for one day, ONE day, I come back, and you've shot up 47 posts to 1046!! Damn Fluffy!!!

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  2:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is quality not quantity that counts. Oh wait, Fluffy usually has that too. Damn, he's good.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  6:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty soon though we'll be talking about Jason's "average member"... or actually what a yak addict he is... just a few more posts...

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  7:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it'll be odd, since average means "intermediate between extremes, as on a scale" (yes, I looked it up), and since Fluffy (and me, eventually, but not for long, I'm sure) will be the only two with that many posts. We would most definately not represent the intermediate between extremes. Fluffy is the extreme, really, and then theres about 6 of us...and then about 222 more with little or no posts.

...So who knows what will happen if I hit 500. Maybe something other than "average member" awaits us...

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000