Tim and DG tour?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  10:39:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim and David Grey....what do y'all think?

Sorry..just sitting here listening to an import cd I got of Grey...and was thinking...wow...it would be cool to hear what Timmy could add to this...

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon

Raven2001
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  12:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that what TR does with the guitar would add alot the david grays shows just look what it does with dave...

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  2:22:26 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That'd be really sweet if those two teamed up. David Gray is my favorite singer/songwriter and Tim is my favorite guitarist, how can you go wrong??

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  2:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll say the same thing I said when we talked about David Grey the first time...I think he's too depressing for Tim to play with. Of course Tim could add madd skillz to DG, but I think his songs are mostly too depressing....

But really, there are few songs that I wouldn't love to put a huge chunk of Tim Improv right smack-dab in the middle. So I think an apt topic instead of "Tim and DG tour?" would be "Tim and [insert just about anyone that has good music] tour?" Because really, there are few things that Tim couldn't add something to.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  3:35:47 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like David Gray's depressing music lol :) Actually, people have told me that I "need to write happier music" that may be why I like DG so much, he's depressing, I write depressing stuff, etc...

DG's the kind of music, for me, that I can listen to when I'm sad, or depressed or whatever, and even though the music is depressing, it gives me hope...if that makes any sense.

Either that or David (or any other artist for anyone else) just expresses in words and music EXACTLY what youre feeling/thinking, and youre taken aback by how much it pertains to your situation/life.

...And you wish YOU'D have thought of it! LOL

Adam

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  9:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

There's something beautiful about the way a sad song can send a chill up your spine or bring tears to your eyes.

Ditto

Adam

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000