New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  6:58:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Christmas is only a week away, I know I'm excited. What do YOU want for Christmas?

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  7:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd really like a new stereo to replace mine that got busted. Oh, and a hot striper, but I'm not sure I could have that any time soon, haha.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  7:31:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Um...a lifetime supply of bass strings (they're way too expensive and I hate dead strings) and PS2

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  8:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Either the Line6 DL-4 delay pedal or ... $250 so i can buy one.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  9:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
talent. lots of it. but that's more of an earning thing.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

fraggle
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  9:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Send fraggle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me, I want to finish building my home studio I am building so I can work on my demo....other than that? Dunno...

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  12:59:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dan p. I can dig it. I want to play like Tim. That's what I want for Christmas. That or....well, I don't really have a wishlist. I still want a bass guitar, but that's something I'll have to get myself.

So I guess I haven't a wishlist.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:03:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whirled Peas!!! Whats so funny bout peas, love and understanding?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:06:23 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, a local dive here in Oxford, MS called Ajax (a restaraunt that serves good ol' down south cooking) has shirts for sale that say "give peas a chance" with a big American flag on there.

Give Peas A Chance.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IMAGINE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, don't screw with color like that. As messed up as I am, it took me about thirty seconds to get what that said (imagine...)

Imagine that....me so drunk (did I say "drunk?" I meant "introspective") on a Tuesday night to get disillusioned by colors.... I can digit.

Ajax is a coolass place. Give Peas a Chance. Dated a girl that waited there once. Finest girl I've dated. Good stuff.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  03:33:48 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Office Space on DVD!

I actually can't think of much that I really want. Maybe a new digital camera, I've been thinking of upgrading to a better one.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  09:29:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
At risk of sounding like a barbarian ... Bin Laden's head on a plate.

Other than that I just want to be with my wife and give her the gifts that I bought for her.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  3:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WHAT COLORS ??????
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  12:22:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLORS! OHHHHHHHHHH

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2001 :  12:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
aaaaaahhhhhhhh......colors......cannnntttt takkkkkeeeeee mmuuccchhh moooooorrrreee.....

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000