Least Favorite Musician or Group
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  11:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok .. Fred Durst and Limp Bizkit don't count. We all know they sucketh.

My vote is for all those whining boy bands and anything that has pre-recorded, no talent required, composed by someone else, music behind some retardified vocalist or lyricist :) Originality goes a long way.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  3:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you took away the option of blasting durst. ok. what other cesspools are there? well there's sum41 and blink182, both of whom pretend to be punk but never will be because they are on mtv. and boy bands. the skidmarks on the toliet bowl of society. when are we going to outlaw this shit? they're a one way ticket to a moral and musical sewer. ho, and ricky martin, the pimple on the ass of music. ok, enough out of me.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  4:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oooh good... no GREAT call with Sum 41 and Blink, I'd love nothing more than to take a steel folding chair to all of thier heads.

oh and I can do without Lil' Bow Wow as well.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  5:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any group or artist that has been manufactured or sings to pre-recorded vocals or is just a pretty face or sux in general. They get to be beaten over the head w/ a PT Cruiser-because I hate those too.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  6:40:10 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

oh and I can do without Lil' Bow Wow as well.

Make that anyone with a "Lil'" preceeding their name. Also I can't fucking stttaaaaaaannnndddd Michelle Branch. She's like 14 and has a radio hit. I don't know, I just think you should be done with puberty before you can have a hit song...don't get me started on billy gilman either.

I've seen 3 or 4 reviews of her CD that say her lyrics are some of the tritest (SP?) the reviewer had seen. That's what you get with a 14 year old, lollypops, 9th grade crushes, and the latest toenail polish shade.

She sings her R's too god damn hard too.

Everywherrrrrrrrrre

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:48:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now I know why I like this group so much!!! Good answers!!!

My vote goes to Kid Puke

Oh did she say puke? Other people call him rock, but in order to be a ROCK one has to have a C*ck

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  11:35:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Now I know why I like this group so much!!! Good answers!!!

My vote goes to Kid Puke

Oh did she say puke? Other people call him rock, but in order to be a ROCK one has to have a C*ck

EVERGREEN 143 [img]http://www.timreynolds.com/icons/evergreen.gif">

Speaking of which ... has anyone ever noticed that Pam Anderson goes out with only dirtbags? I mean, she could quite possibly have just about any man in the world and she chooses Kiddie Cock .... strange female.

I really hope he doesn't reproduce, that will be the end of all existence.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  12:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Black Lotus, that's one gene pool that would be better off on the sheets! LOL!
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  12:21:55 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh damn, that was nasty, better burn those sheets!
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  12:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh damn, that was nasty, better burn those sheets!

And the bed ...

-----------------------
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  4:41:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think he already has a couple of kids...I could be wrong though..and Pam Anderson is one of the biggest celebrity sluts and she has the videos to prove it..

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  4:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam Anderson is one of the biggest sluts out there, yet tons of guys still think she is one of the hottest women as well. I don't know about you, but I take into consideration whether or not a women is looser than cream corn when I decide whether I think she's hot or not....and Pamela Anderson seems to be as loose as, if not looser than cream corn....

Adam

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  4:51:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Pam Anderson is one of the biggest sluts out there, yet tons of guys still think she is one of the hottest women as well. I don't know about you, but I take into consideration whether or not a women is looser than cream corn when I decide whether I think she's hot or not....and Pamela Anderson seems to be as loose as, if not looser than cream corn....

Adam

I agree! I wouldn't fuck Pam Anderson with Fred Dursts' dick.

-----------------------
Go to Top of Page

BigJollyGiant
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  9:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I thought Limp Bizkit was pretty good before they did that "The Old New Album," or what ever it was called, garbage.

But my least favorite band is definitely Blink 182, or any other so called "punk" band.
Talentless SH*T is what I would call it.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:58:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We saw Kid Rock open for Monster Magnet in Philly one nite and we would swear that that his flashing Kid Rock sign said NO ROCK(some lites were burned out and it was the funniest thing). So ever since that night we have called him the illustrious NO ROCK!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  09:17:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

We saw Kid Rock open for Monster Magnet in Philly one nite and we would swear that that his flashing Kid Rock sign said NO ROCK(some lites were burned out and it was the funniest thing). So ever since that night we have called him the illustrious NO ROCK!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy [img]fluff_alien.gif">[img]yinyang.gif">[img]skull.gif">[img]bigeyes2.gif">[img]censored.gif">[img]weeping.gif">[img]kitty.gif">[img]sonar.gif">[img]darkside.gif">

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! I love philadelphia! The Sports Fans are insane, gotta love us. ANd forget going to a concert where the performers DON'T get heckled, it's great!

-----------------------
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  11:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Black Lotus, watch those double posts. Ya know there is a delete button right above each of you posts you can use so we don't fill up the list with multiple posts. Congrats on your posting average. See ya in the 500s b4 ya know it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  10:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey....theoretically, could you post something say...500 times, then go back and delete them, and still have them count towards your total, or would your total be adjusted as you deleted posts?

Just thinking out loud.....

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  10:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, you could do it...say...518 times, and then delete them all, and still have 518.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2001 :  10:39:34 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah, you could do it...say...518 times, and then delete them all, and still have 518.

Hehe....

Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  02:06:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My least favorite group is currently Staind. Not because I think they are talentless whores... but because the radio has overplayed them so much, that I hope they all get rectal cancer for making me listen to them so much.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  04:46:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whores, perfect word, in a musical sense. Prostituting themselves for the commercial $$$$.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  6:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how about that aaron carter?! my sister played one of his songs and he was complaining about being grounded by his parents. what the FUCK! the music industry no longer has any sort of integrity. i mean, if that is what passes for lyrics these days, then music no longer exists. it's now just a string of words put together with a repetitive beat in the background. of course, this is also how i feel about rap music in general.

Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  7:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What about that 12 year old country chick who sang that song 'IM me' talking about all her friends chatting on the internet...

When I heard that garbage, I almost went on a killing spree.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  9:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Funny that Aaron Carter should be mentioned in the same post, right after Staind. This girl I know thought Aaron Carter was the lead singer of Staind. hehe. It's actually Aaron Lewis.

Anyone ever heard their pre-Durst album Tormented? I've heard it's supposed to be a lot better than Dysfunction and Break the Cycle (both produced by dickhead durst).

Adam

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  02:04:55 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I heard something along those lines, but it was a while ago...

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  03:09:15 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I must add the Kottonmouth Kings to this list, my roomate constantly listens to them. I mean they have no talen whatsoever! This is one of their songs:

"Who gots the joint? We gots the joint! We all gots the joint!" ughhhh

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  03:15:42 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Been there, heard them, they suck

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  09:44:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OOO, Ja Rule and Andrew WK!

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  10:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Lit, Sum 41, and Linkin Park are my least favorite three. Everytime I hear a new single it makes me want to eat a baby.

Isaac
----------------------------------------

"The dark side I sense in you"
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  11:55:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speeking of which... What is pink and silver and runs into walls? ... A baby w/ forks in its eyes!

*Slaps thigh*

Ok Ok, how about this... What's the difference between a pile of bowling balls and a pile of baby heads? ..... You can't use a pitchfork to move the bowling balls!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  11:55:35 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yoda knows all...
KILL THE DRUM MACHINE!!!

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  1:18:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, lets not take it out on the drum machine...sample loops can be cool i.e. A Perfect Circle. Let's just crucify the abusers of the Machine.

LOL sloth

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  1:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't it just be easier for people to name the ones they like? I could prolly come up with a list long enough to crash the forum database!

Whoa, I've finally got a guitar under my name! Spiffy.
---------------
Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque

"I heard Tim stopped playing with Dave when he got pregnant"
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  3:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's been done, look at past posts.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  4:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Speeking of which... What is pink and silver and runs into walls? ... A baby w/ forks in its eyes!

That hits too close to home Patrick. Whe my daughter was little she had this tupperware cup with the lid on it and stuck the fork handle in the hole. Then she pulled it out and stuck herself right next to her eye, by accident of course. It was bleeding, I thought she poked her freakin eyeball. Toddlers... Thank god those days are over!!!!

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  4:48:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoah Liz, yeah that's not very funny at all. Good thing she didn't actually poke her eye. That would have been awful.

quote:
Hey, lets not take it out on the drum machine...sample loops can be cool i.e. A Perfect Circle.

e.g. TR!!!

(little note for those who may not know... and because after three years of latin this is the only useful bit of knowledge I attained... e.g. means "for example" and i.e. means "that is")

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  4:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
O yeah...duh

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  5:17:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hey, lets not take it out on the drum machine

e.g. NIN

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  7:46:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

(little note for those who may not know... and because after three years of latin this is the only useful bit of knowledge I attained... e.g. means "for example" and i.e. means "that is")

Yay for random grammar knowledge!!!

teri

Did I mention that I finished a marathon?
Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  8:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, don't i feel sheepish...okay, don't kill all drum machines, just ones that are musically abused.

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  6:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
personally i hated the drum machine until i heard Tim with it. i figure it's the only true way you can hear a single musician play without any outside influence like drummers and bassists, so all tim reynolds electric stuff is still just that, Tim Reynolds. let's see though, who is the least favorite group....right now i really really don't like eminem and i've always had a hate for cheesy pop synthesized country music. all the boy bands of course too!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2002 :  7:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've somewhat recently come to a conclusion about my feelings towards boy bands and pop music in general. They are ok because it's always been around, basically. There is a built in place for it in the music scene. I also take comfort in the fact that the "artists" are getting ripped off by their managers and shiz anyway. So I'm just not going to let it bother me.
I do still hate people like Andrew WK and Ja Rule though. That will never change.
On a lighter note, I've recently put my faith into Tenacious D, cuz they are in a way keeping rock in the main stream, i think.

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2002 :  1:52:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Least Favorite Musician or Group

When you really think about it, no one would probably be able to tell you what their least favorite musician or group is. Because chances are that when they heard them the first time, they hated them, and never ever listened to that group again. They disliked it so much in fact, that they didn't even register it on their music radar.

So my Least Favorite Musician or Group would have to be someone that I've heard, but not heard of.

Does that make sense?

?uoyt' ner a, mehtf oenoer 'uoY
Go to Top of Page

Ginohassideburns
Try A Little Harder

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2002 :  3:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Ginohassideburns an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know he isn't a band but Moby is defiently hurts my ears when I unfortunatly hear his music.

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  10:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh god I hate that new Moby single, it makes me want to spear babies!

Isaac
----------------------------------------

"The dark side I sense in you"
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2002 :  10:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
don't get me started on dead babies.
i just ate.

push becomes shove. days become months. i seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  10:07:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

That hits too close to home Patrick. Whe my daughter was little she had this tupperware cup with the lid on it and stuck the fork handle in the hole. Then she pulled it out and stuck herself right next to her eye, by accident of course. It was bleeding, I thought she poked her freakin eyeball. Toddlers... Thank god those days are over!!!!

I don't mean to poke fun at other people's misfortunes, but the last thing I expected (after reading the answer to the question) was someone relating to it. I mean......what are the chances that something like that would happen to someone on this board? I'm sorry, but I thought it was funny.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  11:24:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What is pink and silver and runs into walls? ... A baby w/ forks in its eyes!

quote:
I don't mean to poke fun

That is all.

Go to Top of Page

aguitarwithakid
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  01:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
worst band....hmmm. my mom has this movie called bandits its german or something but she also has the soundtrack this is a movie made band but they suck fred dursts cock raw trust me. then theres lil romeo, emenm or how ever you spell it, and that cd that jenifer love heweit made.

gwak

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  01:31:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JLH made a cd??? Whoa, had no clue. But I think Eminem (sp?) is pretty bad. Even 99x (rock station in ATL) is playing his shit.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  01:50:30 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
worst band....hmmm. my mom has this movie called bandits its german or something but she also has the soundtrack this is a movie made band but they suck fred dursts cock raw trust me. then theres lil romeo, emenm or how ever you spell it, and that cd that jenifer love heweit made.

*Worst band.....hmmm. *My mome has this movie called *Bandits*, it*'s *German*, or something*, but she also has the soundtrack*. *This is a movie made band*, but they suck *Fred *Durst*'s cock raw*, trust me. *Then there*'s *Lil*' *Romeo, *Eminem*, or *however you spell it, and that *CD *Jenifer *Love *Hewit made.

Look dude, I'm sorry, but bad grammer kinda annoys me. Sorry again.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2002 :  8:44:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you know, now looking at that grammar, i see it's really bad!! like i read the post and could understand what it was saying perfectly, but then i looked again and i had no idea...weird! oh yeah i think i just hit 500 posts, as a side note.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  5:23:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Teri, it looks like someone else gets as annoyed with bad grammar as you do. Strangely, did you also notice TN misspelled "Grammer"? Very strange. TalkingNeurons wrote:
quote:
Look dude, I'm sorry, but bad grammer kinda annoys me. Sorry again.

And yes Jennifer Love Hewitt did put out a CD. She even got one of her singles on one of those "Now That's What I Call Music" CD's. How ironic is that? Here is a picture.

Wow!! She actually has 2 albums. The above one is from 1996 and is self titled and she also has one from 1995 called "Lets Go Bang"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  6:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Lets go bang" as in lets go explode right?

"Women and rhythm section first."
Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Adopt your own useless blob!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2002 :  8:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I am pretty sure she is asking all the guys who buy the CD to go bang her. That is sure a horrible way to sell records. I am not sure I condone that kind of behav......Gotta run line is forming.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  10:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm surprised that they haven't released a DVD of her music videos. More gawky teenagers would buy that.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2002 :  11:01:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha. The Hewitt 620.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  07:40:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My least favorite musician or group is that one I never listened to.

Thanx for reminding me Genome!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  09:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are welcome. I don't know exactly what I did...but either way... Jennifer Love Hewitt is still hot.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2002 :  10:25:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn Skippy!!! Check out Heartbreakers with Sigourney Weaver. The first 15 minutes are worth the price of admission.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  12:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DAYAMN

She's hot. I can't think of more to say about her. MMMMMMMMmmmmm

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  01:42:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
has anyone heard her stuff?

and what about dogstar, kianu reeves band. makes u wonder what happened to the wild stalians.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  01:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

has anyone heard her stuff?

I'd listen to it the same way I'll listen to Britney, I imagine. On mute.

-what-
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  02:11:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Damn Skippy!!! Check out Heartbreakers with Sigourney Weaver. The first 15 minutes are worth the price of admission.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy fluff_alien.gif">yinyang.gif">skull.gif">bigeyes2.gif">censored.gif">weeping.gif">kitty.gif">sonar.gif">darkside.gif">

And Jason Lee's in it! He saves any bad movie...if you only watch the scenes w/ him in it...

Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  06:12:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard her stuff except for that 1 song on that compilation I mentioned. Very Britney-esque. As for Dogstar, I have never heard a CD but I have been unlucky enuf to see them live 3 TIMes. They are truly horrible(in my opinion). The sound like a bad Pearl Jam wannabe band. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but I was so let down. On the other hand Keanu is very nice and friendly. I did not expect that. It was nice talking to him but unpleasant seeing his band. I had high hopes after really digging Johnny Depp's project called "P" with Gibby from the Butthole Surfers. That is a great album.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2002 :  11:43:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I remember 10 years ago..in Hollywood....we did some good...and we did some real bad studd....But the Butthole Surfers always said...It's better to regret something you did...than something you didn't do...."

Mr. Jaco Pastorius
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000