It's Time (Question for Fluffy)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  6:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, wondering if you know the story behind the song It's Time from Sanctuary Disc 1. In the beginning he's saying "Are you rolling Bobby? I'm just messing with your head"

I assume he means Bob Read, the guy that recorded Sanctuary and programmed the drums. Was It's Time a joke song? Something Tim just made up on the spot?

Just wondering if you know anything about that, I know it was before you met Tim or anything tho :)

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  6:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guitar Guy, That album was before my TIMe with TR, so I don't know alot about it. Keep in mind, I was the guy telling people he even played sitar on that album. TR quickly corrected me. Just goes to show how little I really know about that album. We have discussed it a little but in no great detail. I will try and remember to ask him if there is a story behind it the next TIMe I talk to him. Keep watching here for a response. Sorry I couldn't be of more help at the present, but I will see what I can do about getting you and answer.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  6:22:43 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy. Whenever you can get an answer is cool.

Hey, youre almost at 1000 posts, damn Fluffy!...

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000