Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hello people, i'm new to this message board.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BigJollyGiant
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  11:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whats up? I'm just the BigJollyGiant, I like to eat, play guitar (or, learn to play guitar sounds more like it, hahahaha) and sleep, oh yeah, and eat. I hate school, but I llloooovvvveeee the ladies, haha.
Oh yeah, and a big ass Tim Reynolds fan, he's the best.

=MMMMMMmmmmmmmm, food.

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  11:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, welcome aboard! I'm new here too, haha. And yes, Tim Reynolds is the best, and food is good too.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  01:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD BigJollyGiant! Would that be the GREEN variety? So glad you decided to join us. See ya on the boards!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  01:36:44 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, welcome to the board/site!! The number of TR fans is ever increasing. Eat-Sleep-Guitar-Ladies (in no particular order) Now there's a man thats got his priorities straight!!

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  02:44:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I remember when I started posting. It was only two months ago. As you can see by my posts, you can get addicted very easily. I'm going on retreat from monday to friday...how will i survive? Maybe they'll give me designated time like the smokers get.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  05:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is one nasty disgusting habit! Haven't you heard about the dangers of second-hand posts? I am pretty sure it is illegal to post almost anywhere in California. Even in bars. There almost isn't a restaurant you can type a post in anymore. Can't even drink a bear and type a post at the same time. Watch out California, You are supposed to be the crazy state. If you really want a scare, you should read the surgeon generals warning on the side of your computer. "Message Board Posts have been found to be addicting and may complicate pregnancy" I think you may want to try the patch. Good Luck!!! Its a hard habit to break, they say its more addicting than herion. But it is still legal. HOW STRANGE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  2:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you so funny fluffy,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  3:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of addiction, I read a study that said if you give Ritalin to a cocaine addict he/she can't tell that it's not cocaine or something like that.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  3:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the new folks. I haven't been posting lately because I have been really busy, but I am back! I hope you all are doing well. Can't wait to see the tour photos, Fluffy!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  4:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Krystal, great to have you back WE missed you. ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US! The photos should be coming soon! If you still want better quality ones of the KRYSTAL bldg, shoot me an email.

ps:What happens if you give cocaine to a Ritalin child?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  5:45:43 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Speaking of addiction, I read a study that said if you give Ritalin to a cocaine addict he/she can't tell that it's not cocaine or something like that.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten

Yeah, these guys I went to school with used to snort their ritalin. Theyd smash it into a powder, then roll up a small piece of paper and snort it....ahh the memories of 9th grade study hall next to the class doper....

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  6:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

ps:What happens if you give cocaine to a Ritalin child?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

I dunno, they run for president?

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  7:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ZING!

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  9:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Big Jolly Green!

Hi Krystal, glad to see you are back! I've been feeling out of place here without other girls posting very much....

To answer the question about ritalin, it's an amphetamine that has a paradoxical calming effect with children. It is also very addicting. The effects of cocaine and speed are similar but they are they are two different classifications of drugs. So, if you have an addiction to coke say, you will still have withdrawal if taking speed in it's place, or vice versa. Cocaine given to a child can kill them. It's very damaging to the heart. I hope that helps explain it a little...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  10:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That is one nasty disgusting habit! Haven't you heard about the dangers of second-hand posts? I am pretty sure it is illegal to post almost anywhere in California. Even in bars. There almost isn't a restaurant you can type a post in anymore. Can't even drink a bear and type a post at the same time. Watch out California, You are supposed to be the crazy state. If you really want a scare, you should read the surgeon generals warning on the side of your computer. "Message Board Posts have been found to be addicting and may complicate pregnancy" I think you may want to try the patch. Good Luck!!! Its a hard habit to break, they say its more addicting than herion. But it is still legal. HOW STRANGE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

LOL. Who knows? What with all the big corporations telling you that it's OK to post. After all, six million posters can't be wrong. But now they have coffee shops with computers with internet connections. Good God! Imagine posting while sucking back a double tall mocha latte. Maybe I'll find a patch that will last me a few days. You know, stick it to the side of the computer and it tells me that I can't post anymore today. "Oh come on! Just one more! I only need one more!" "I'm sorry, but I can't allow that Patrick."
(Flash Forward ten years from now) Yeah, I still get the occasional craving. But whenever that happens, I just reach for my Timotrel and play some TR music. It really helped me to relax. I no longer need the sweet feeling of posting twice a minute. Or laughing at the funny remarks. Oh God, I need a cigarette!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  03:58:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whats a cigarette?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  03:16:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What's a cigarette?

For the answer to your question, see the following:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=845

It's probably of no consequence that there is another thread about smoking, but you know what? I don't care, because this is my 50th post and I NOW HAVE ONE GUITAR. (I'm 1/4th of a person now.)

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
because this is my 50th post and I NOW HAVE ONE GUITAR. (I'm 1/4th of a person now.)

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=839

Oh wait, I think I get what you are saying, I have 4 guitars, you now have 1 guitar, therefore you are 1/4 of Fluffy-esque. It makes sense in that context but if you look at my math in the above link, you may find you are quite deficient in you # of posts to be 1/4 Fluffy-esque. Although again, I say, being my sis may make you a little more Fluffy-esque than your posts would show. If you keep finding answers for all our questions you will be to 1000 posts before you know it. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2001 :  10:24:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, look in the link you just gave....I beat you to both of your conclusions....

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000