wireless guitar system..helpppp please
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  2:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i dont know how many of you will know much about this but hopefully some....im gonna try to get a wireless guitar system so i dont get tangled up in damn cords on stage and i can walk around if i wish...any of you have any ideas on what i should get..or what works well?...im thinking about a shure since they are a pretty good brand....well any help is appreciated ..thanks..
james

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  2:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They have those and I wasn't informed?
All I have is this piece of crap that just cuts at random intervals. It annoys the hell out of me because I have to stand perfectly still.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  3:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've heard Shure is a good brand for wireless. SaintJude and I got some BrandX wireless things and they worked pretty well as long as you have one frequency per instrument. Cuz Jude and I accidentily bought ones that had the same frequency and I was coming out of his amp and vise versa, it was freaky.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  9:20:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree with what the good man known as fleabass said.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000