Fuck Me!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  12:50:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just took my last final: Chemistry. I have no fucking clue what the hell that enitre test was. It might have well been in Chinese. I think that I did so bad that I might have to take the damn course next semester(but my english teacher said that he can't fail anyone who didn't get a progress report at mid-term, but that might just be the english department). Either way, I don't want to take Chem again because I had to take it in high school too. I just want to move on to Physics next semester(yay).

BTW, if I'm not supposed to put swears in the topic, just tell me and I'll change it.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  3:23:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think the test was probably on.....CHEMISTRY! If it was in Chinese you have definately chosen the hardest way to learn Chemistry. I would suggest taking an English version of the couse. May be easier to understand, unless of course you speak Chinese. Is your Chemistry Class early in the morning? The words Chemistry and Chinese can look very similar all blurry eyed early in the morning. Maybe you just walked into the wrong class. Good luck with it either way.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  3:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know if I had to take a Chemistry exam it wouldn't matter if it was in english or chinese, the grade would be about the same. Luckily I goto Music Tech, and the only finals I've had so far have been Jazz/Pop Harmony, Technique, sight reading, and Aural Skills. I think I've gotten A's on all of them...I love my school. No Chem or anything else that hurts my brain.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  3:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
我认为这个测试大概是在.....CHEMISTRY! 如果它是用中文你 definately 选择了最坚硬的方式学会化学。我建议采取couse 的一个英语版本。比较容易了解, 除非当然你讲中文。是你的化学组及早早晨吗? 词化学和汉语可能看非常相似所有blurry eyed 及早早晨。可能你行走入错误类。好运气与它或者方式。

I tried to have that babelfish thing translate my last post into Chinese for you and this is what came up. Sorry you will just have to try and read my ENGLISH!

http://babel.altavista.com/tr

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  3:52:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey. that looks like question number 10. now that I know what it means...I got the answer wrong. oh well. what'ch ya gonna do.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  4:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I also think that is the way the teacher on Charlie Brown Peanuts talks as well. Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  5:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey pcbdmb, I think I found your missing Chemistry exam!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=796

Looks like a bunch of equations and letters and numbers, I can't make any sense out of it. Your the chemistry major, maybe you can sort it out!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2001 :  10:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
actually, I'm a mechanical engineering major. but I do understand what they're saying about the string tuning because I play too.

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2002 :  2:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I feel the need to bring this back to the top, simply because the title is hilarious :)

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2002 :  5:46:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BTW, I got a C in that class!!! I was totally blown away!! I was almost certain that I would fail.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."

"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2002 :  6:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

BTW, I got a C in that class!!! I was totally blown away!! I was almost certain that I would fail.

Congratulations man!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2002 :  6:09:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, no kidding! Just think...I'll never have to take Chemistry ever again for the rest of my life. What a great feeling!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000