lookin for some timmy love here...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

diggin
Is Anybody Here?

22 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  03:06:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
since the ftp is down, I find myself suffering symptoms of withdrawl from lack of videos to download. So before I go and banish myself to the abyss that is etree and have my emails subsequently ignored, I thought I would try to find some people here on this great board who can help me out. The only Tim video I have is 5-5-00, so I'm looking for any of the other videos that were on the ftp. any help would be appreciated ever so much. Thanks!

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  04:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Love to help, but I don't know how to send it. I'm sure others will want me to send them the videos. I have the 10-10-01, 11-23-01, 5-5-00, and 12-9-01. As soon as someone tells me how to send them, I'll give them to all who ask (I just ask to allow some time because as Homer once said "I'm only one man, Marge.")

In case you're wondering, I haven't said anything beforeand because my computer wouldn't hook up to the internet at home...stupid Macs.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  2:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have 12-9-2000 and a few DMB videos. If you have the bandwidth just IM me... but I'll warn you ahead of time that my upload speed sucks. If not I'm sure someone around here will do a B&P for you.
-J

Go to Top of Page

diggin
Is Anybody Here?

22 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  5:34:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hehe... sorry if I wasn't very clear there. sadly I don't have the bandwith to etrade, so I guess I'm looking for snail trades or b+p. pcbdmb, I'd love to work something out with you if I could for the 10-10-01 and 11-23-01 vids. those weren't up on the ftp for very long before it was shut down, and therefore, I think I'd have a hard time getting them elsewhere. if anyone is up for a trade, heres my list: www.phishhook.com/lists/digginmyditch

and by the way, if I'm able to work out any trades, I'll make sure to start offering b+p's here to those who, like me, aren't able to download them anywhere else.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2002 :  6:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah..I'l do a B&P. Just email me about it. It might take a while since I'd rather do it from my house instead of my campus (mail's too confusing). With my luck, by the time you get the vids, the FTP site will be back up.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2002 :  04:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still have 10-10-01 and 11-23-01 on my pc. The only thing I'd be able to do is burn them as info cds, since I cant burn vcds and I dont have any kind of significant storage space.

In the meantime I'll put them on Kazaa if anyone want to try to download them that way, if you just leave it on all day it should download.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000