So like, it's been a while and stuff.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  3:39:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How is everyone?

Music is dead

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  3:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome how are you...check the review section for the show yesterday...pretty wild!
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  5:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Um, pretty good. You?

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  11:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't think I know you, so

Hi, nice to meet ya, I'm Thesp.

. . . . you will die knowing only that the squirl really wanted it's nuts back.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2007 :  7:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

Awesome how are you...check the review section for the show yesterday...pretty wild!

Hey dude ... looks like it's a little different around here now eh?

Music is dead
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2007 :  04:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What, I don't get a hey dude?

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2007 :  12:28:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
haha

Yes we are all old and fat now.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2007 :  7:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ranting Thespian

What, I don't get a hey dude?

Sorry man, I'm an asshole. Just read any of my old posts. But, what's up? :)

Oh and I concur on the whole fat thing too. Fortunately, I got married before I turned into a rolly-poly computer geek.

Music is dead
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  12:22:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm just teasing.

I'm also not old, and just a little chubby.

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  02:02:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah...it's quite a bit different. How are you doing? It's been a couple years hasn't it? The board has really, really slowed down again. I think it's due to the summer months? That's why I haven't been posting. Too busy working all day, not enough access to the internet.

Hope you have been well, maybe this will encourage some of the other older members to come back out and post.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  7:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I also think it has so much to do with so many regular posters disappearing. It's definitely a slower pace than it once was but that has it's perks as well. I don't think the board is currently better or worse than before, just different. If you miss the old board, let the change back begin with you. Who says one person can't make the difference. hehe Hope to see you around more often. Glad to have you back.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2007 :  9:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I remember this fellow...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  5:05:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me too! Whatcha up to Black Lotus?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000