Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Opening for Tim July 6th in NYC!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  1:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Friday, July 6th
Tim Reynolds w/ Dave Cahill Opening
The Canal Room
285 West Broadway
New York, New York 10013
http://canalroomlive.com For tickets!

Anyone coming!???!

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  7:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish..although New York in July is kind of brutal...But if I lived on the East coast I'd be there. Have a great show! Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  01:00:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry man, I'm having tea with the Mrs. that night.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  08:43:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love Tea.

Robin, one day we will watch TR together...one day!

Come on NYC is only a 84 hour subway ride!
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  11:29:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely! Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  11:33:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nah, jump in a plane, or propel yourself with a giant rubber-band slingshot to Wisconsin. Then we can all have tea with me and the Mrs. Then the orgy will commence once the mouse runs up the clock . . . I mean then we'll have crumpets. Nice tasty crumpets. No sex, just crumpets. Good-round-tasty-sexy crumpets.

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  10:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BUMP!
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  01:06:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SPLAM!

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  08:46:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here Fluffy I know you like to keep things like this...

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  11:27:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ooh, you're pretty.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  11:42:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got that dumb, "nobody's drivin'" look like Daniel Johnston.
Go to Top of Page

gnome44
Yak Addict

749 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  1:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking of Daniel Johnston, I saw the documentary, "The Devil and Daniel Johnston" over the weekend. I'm not a big fan of his music, but it was an incredible film.

Good luck opening for TR this weekend! Post videos if you have them...
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  4:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That is a great movie. I really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot we are taping and we will put the video up as soon as we can!
Go to Top of Page

snappermd
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  11:13:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be there :)
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  1:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awesome, be sure to say hi.

A lot of great new and old friends of mine are coming out.

Check this out on the Loose Change blog...

http://loosechange911.blogspot.com/2007/07/get-out-and-do-something.html
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  12:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How the hell did it go Dave!?!?! C'mon, don't keep us in suspense mate.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  2:12:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Last night was something else...

For one Tim played so great. I couldn't nail myself to the floor to watch the entire time like I usually do, but Jared will hopefully have a nice review if he hasn't already.

Canal Room is an awesome place they treated me personally very well. Dyaln from Loose Change and Luke and Sabrina from We Are Change (www.wearechange.org) came out.

I think the place was sold out, but if it wasn't it was damn near it. the place was packed and the crowd was really receptive of my stuff. Everyone was going nuts, it was really cool. I played a little rushed because I lost my watch so I can never tell what time it is when I am playing and I hate whipping out a cell phone to look at what time it is. I am a pretty good judge when playing, so I did rush through a few things but I had a blast and sweat off 100 lbs I don't have.

Anyway Rew, Fluffy and Tim are the best. People love Tim it is so great to see. I wonder what Tim thought of the crowd if he thought they were loud or not. Sometimes that can be a pain in the ass with the type of music, but either way if they were loud it was because they were cheering the hell out of him. I think it is amazing seeing all these cool people from all walks coming together for Tims music. He has one hell of a gift and he is so respected by everyone. It is so funny knowing how much he has inspired me over the years with his music, listening to it countless times, now I am opening for him! Like WTF. I have worked my ass off for years playing music in every possible shitty environment, breaking down, waking up in strange places, making tons of new friends, it is an honor to play on the stage as him, a true honor.

Anyway, thanks again Fluffy! See you real soon!

P.S. HRW took care of all my crap for me afetr the show and I forgot the audio cd, which Fluffy reminded me about twice, and my box of merch. I am an idiot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000