Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Gay Bomb
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  10:53:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can our government get any worse?

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_159222541.html

Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb'

(CBS 5) BERKELEY A Berkeley watchdog organization that tracks military spending said it uncovered a strange U.S. military proposal to create a hormone bomb that could purportedly turn enemy soldiers into homosexuals and make them more interested in sex than fighting.

Pentagon officials on Friday confirmed to CBS 5 that military leaders had considered, and then subsquently rejected, building the so-called "Gay Bomb."

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  12:19:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As ridiculous as that is. I would actually rather have to drop a gay bomb than kill them. Although if you dropped it on many people they would probably kill themselves afterward.

Oh and yes our government can get worse. Just wait till the next election.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  4:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'd be willing to bet they proposed it just because gay bomb sounds like a-bomb.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  12:46:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A gay bomb? Ok now you are not even trying. There could never be such a thing. You can't just drop a bomb and turn someone gay. You become gay/bi by either being born that way, or having a sever psychological incident.

The only way I could see someone even thinking about such a thing, they must be a conservative that is spaced out on too much pot for the evening.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  11:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would love to see the name of the person who came up with this bizarre idea. I was stationed at the base where the proposal was supposedly developed; I moved away from there in 1993.

I'm going to watch for the entire report to be posted on FAS.org or somewhere that shares FOIA documents online so I can read this for myself. I can't imagine any Air Force officer even considering submission of a proposal that ludicrous.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  12:45:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

. . . I can't imagine any Air Force officer even considering submission of a proposal that ludicrous.

And one that just would never be possible, which I already explained.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000